For Those That Didn't Know

2»

Comments

• hmmm...if this is on video i smell a prob bet -- X$ per donut?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    hmmm...if this is on video i smell a prob bet -- X$ per donut?

You do not have the roll to cover it . . . I have met cerb, and do not wish to start a "GTA busto" thread. You've been warned.
  • Damn GTA! That's a good idea for next time I want to raise money for these guys! It'd be like a run for the cure type thing... But we'd call it Nom For A Cure! People donate based on # of cookies eaten. Each time I pass a threshold, the donation amount goes up :)
  • Here's the before picture:
  • Final tally: 6 doughnuts, one bag (bag = 30 cookies) of cookies, 2 kit kats and one bowl of ice cream covered in chocolate syrup (bowl of ice cream = approximately 5 scoops of ice cream). Videos will be posted tomorrow as I'm a little groggy and f'd up right now.

Happy New Year's all!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Final tally: 6 doughnuts, one bag (bag = 30 cookies) of cookies, 2 kit kats and one bowl of ice cream covered in chocolate syrup (bowl of ice cream = approximately 5 scoops of ice cream). Videos will be posted tomorrow as I'm a little groggy and f'd up right now.

Happy New Year's all!
    LOL! Happy New Year! Well Done!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Final tally: 6 doughnuts, one bag (bag = 30 cookies) of cookies, 2 kit kats and one bowl of ice cream covered in chocolate syrup (bowl of ice cream = approximately 5 scoops of ice cream). Videos will be posted tomorrow as I'm a little groggy and f'd up right now.

Happy New Year's all!

So, about half of what was pictured . . . and still no video.

Did anyone take cerb in the Pool?
    Can that much crap mixed with booze kill you?
    Was he mashed in a Potato-Head revolt?
    I have this image of poor cerb laying about the rez like the bimbo on the cover of that G'n'R album from back in the day . . . doughnut glaze on his face, clothing in disarray, cats licking at the cookie crumbs in his hair. I also picture Alpha taking pics and muttering about things like "what she ever saw in this idiot", and whether or not the Potato-heads would cover a flight to Aruba.
    Then I think of his brother, in the George Kennedy role from Cool Hand Luke, rubbing that distended belly and stuffing in cookie after cookie . . . My boy can eat 50 Chips Ahoy . . .

Dammit, we NEED video . . .
  • Milo is somewhat right in his discriptions.

Alpha was definitely muttering stuff, but spent the majority of the time snickering at me and asking "are you ok" in a really mean way where it sounded like she hoped I was going to pass out so she could make even more fun of me.

Cats did try numerous times to get in on the nom action. I put a stop to that ASAP! They're my damned cookies!

I actually felt worse this morning than any time I ever drank in my younger years, and that includes the 22 shots of tequilla in an hour night.

Videos are currently uploading to YouTube. Apparently these things take time :( Be forewarned, the first video is somewhat dull as it's just me on the couch putting cookies and doughnuts in my mouth. Oh, and it's poorly lit. The other two videos, having watched them today, are much more entertaining just from the glazed look in my eyes.
  • Popcorn is being prepared...
  • Hi comp . . . what's with the blank screen? No links yet? Bummer . . . diet coke?
  • Oh . . . and I am glad you survived.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Hi comp . . . what's with the blank screen? No links yet? Bummer . . . diet coke?
    Naw, I like the real stuff...
  • You spewed after that third one, didn't you?
  • Actually, I held it all down. Didn't feel great and had to sleep in a funny half sitting position or I felt like I was going to spew, but I didn't spew :)
  • Where do we send our $$$?
  • Easiest way for me is Stars ( McAusland ) as I've not used my PayPal in forever.
  • Shippage confirmed. Epic trip report. bonus points for PS3'ing while noming in a cookie monster shirt.

Everyone looking to do a vegas hookers and blow tour need to be as diligent as cerb with the video.

new nickname...... sugardaddy?
  • Shipped on Stars.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Shipped on Stars.

Ditto.