Options

CT school shooting

2»

Comments

• Thanks Mark.... Not the time or place... Locked..
  • After thinking this over and discussing with a couple of other people who's opinions i value I am leaving this locked over the weekend to allow a cooling off period and show some respect for the people involved... Will open it up on Monday to discuss... If we had of simply used it to update info and show support, etc I would have been fine with it but to allow it to degenerate into a free for all this soon is just too much.
  • Opening this thread back up for discussion of news updates and stuff to do with this tragic event. This is not the place to argue about gun control, lathe control and the like. Please use either of the other 2 threads for that.
  • Moved all that illuminati crap to the I'm mad as hell thread... Continue there. if you wish to post stuff appropriate to the tragic events in CT here then great. Do not post the other crap here or you will get a banning... I promise...
  • In light of trying to put a more positive spin on this thread.. Did many of you watch the coverage of Obama's visit to Newtown? My wife watched it while i was out and found it very moving... I will watch it as she PVR'ed it for me.. She was moved to tears... Takes a lot...

Obama to town wracked by school shooting: 'These tragedies must end' - CNN.com

And forget the conspiracy stuff... Take it elsewhere...
  • They probably had things like this a bit all over but yesterday at WWE's ppv event they had the audience stand up in silence while they rang the bell 26 times to show respect for the victims and families of this shooting. I've never seen a WWE arena that silent
  • I read that the funerals are starting today for the kids.

If Fred Phelps and his cult show up, I'm guessing it's going to get messy.

Anonymous apparently intervened:

Anonymous targets Westboro Baptist Church for planning Newtown picket | World | News | Toronto Sun
  • actyper wrote: »
    A guy in china stabbed 22 kids this morning, just saying.

Did anybody see the vigil for these victims?

Oh, none of the children were killed before the attacker was disarmed?

Weird.
  • Did anybody see the vigil for these victims?

Oh, none of the children were killed before the attacker was disarmed?

Weird.

I see what you're not saying there. Good point.