question week: B-TIP

2»

Comments

• What do you do when you're not playing poker?

Favourite band/album?

How do you take your coffee?
  • team america world police declare poker illegal. anyone caught playing is executed immediately. what do you do now with the rest of your life?
  • trigs wrote: »
    team america world police declare poker illegal. anyone caught playing is executed immediately. what do you do now with the rest of your life?

Sure opens the field for eligible picks for death pole.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    What do you do when you're not playing poker?

Favourite band/album?

How do you take your coffee?

Mostly spend time with gf. Where I live I don't know anyone which is good cause I don't get distracted from work lol
    I enjoy video games mostly sports and halo and call of duty.
    Because of new house. Mostly this year when I'm not working I, doing stuff around the house.

Don't really have favourite band. I really like electronic music. So David guerra and skrillex are sweet lol

Coffee 2 milk no sugar
  • trigs wrote: »
    team america world police declare poker illegal. anyone caught playing is executed immediately. what do you do now with the rest of your life?

I would prob get into sales. I'm a very good talker/manipulator when I'm talking about stuff I'm well educated on. Otherwise I'm a bad speaker or I would've said politics because of the above traits
  • steve

ur stuck on a desert island but u can only have 3 things.. what are those 3 things that YOU need?

why are u so sick playing live? where did that come from? experience, or have u just always been boss like IRL?

do u think i have a future playing cards?

oh , also, how sick is chinese poker
  • costanza wrote: »
    steve

ur stuck on a desert island but u can only have 3 things.. what are those 3 things that YOU need?

why are u so sick playing live? where did that come from? experience, or have u just always been boss like IRL?

do u think i have a future playing cards?

oh , also, how sick is chinese poker

Deck of cards, knife, flint.

Just a boss in real life

Yes if you stop showing off

It's the sickest.
  • Do you think the Nashville Predators can still be a Stanley Cup Contender? What with the loss of Suter and the huge Weber contract that will probably hurt them with future signings down the road.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Do you think the Nashville Predators can still be a Stanley Cup Contender? What with the loss of Suter and the huge Weber contract that will probably hurt them with future signings down the road.

Most teams that win the Stanley cup has a person with a big contract. Ans wouldn't want to sign Suter for that contract anyways. Our d is very solid still so I'm not that worried. We will still contend and I will bet that mini doesn't even make the playoffs first full season back. Yes nsh can still contend
  • Whose it fav poker player (besides me obv)

How many royals u had life time? (excluding Chinese)

U gonna play the 2k chinese at PCA? lol

How do u like being a cat owner? I remember how much u weren't looking forward to it
  • Would you have any interest in doing the Durrr challenge? Or something similar but smaller.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Whose it fav poker player (besides me obv)

How many royals u had life time? (excluding Chinese)

U gonna play the 2k chinese at PCA? lol

How do u like being a cat owner? I remember how much u weren't looking forward to it

Jason mercier and esfandiari.

Don't keep track. Like 10 royals I guess

Prob play it and sell action.

Cats awesome I guess. Little annoying sometimes lol
  • Macke wrote: »
    Would you have any interest in doing the Durrr challenge? Or something similar but smaller.

Nah. Content in doing what I do now. Doing it would be a waste of EV time wise.
  • how did you get into poker?
  • I'm assuming with the amount of online poker you play that it is your full time job. I'm personally paranoid as hell about the tax man and have often wondered what the heck someone in your position puts on your tax returns. Obviously I understand if this isn't something you want to discuss on an open forum but have always been curious about this.
    Edit : Sorry don't want to put you in that position, no need to answer
  • how did you get into poker?

I remember watching 2003 mainevent. No clue if that was first thing I watched, cant really remember. But yeah after that friend in class wanted to have a poker night etc. another buddy got online and showed me....rest is pretty much std story lmao.
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    I'm assuming with the amount of online poker you play that it is your full time job. I'm personally paranoid as hell about the tax man and have often wondered what the heck someone in your position puts on your tax returns. Obviously I understand if this isn't something you want to discuss on an open forum but have always been curious about this.
    Edit : Sorry don't want to put you in that position, no need to answer

honestly.....student up to this year so didnt have to claim it. As I understand it, you dont have to claim it unless it is "main source of income for serveral years" is how its written. Which is fairly vague. So as far as I know I dont have to worry about it for a couple years. But I was a loser this year anyways so nothing to claim.....SMALL VICTORIES
  • But I was a loser this year anyways so nothing to claim.....SMALL VICTORIES
    Now this surprises me, and if only some of the younger guys on here with unrealistic poker ambitions pay attention, it might be good..
    And hey, we have something in common, I was also a loser (at poker) this year as well.. ;) I would guess the DJ'ing thing is going well though.

So you being friends (somewhat) with costanza, how the hell do I deal with him and help him grow up..?
  • treat me nicely and with respect then I will do the same!

treat me poorly or talk shit to me, its coming right back twice as bad :D
  • compuease wrote: »
    Now this surprises me, and if only some of the younger guys on here with unrealistic poker ambitions pay attention, it might be good..
    And hey, we have something in common, I was also a loser (at poker) this year as well.. ;) I would guess the DJ'ing thing is going well though.

So you being friends (somewhat) with costanza, how the hell do I deal with him and help him grow up..?

He doesn't understand standard social aspects. Don't know how it happened but all in all its prob not his fault. It's our duty to teach him. Hahaha