question week: B-TIP

Didnt know if i was suppose to make the thread or what.

What lets go, fire away!

Comments

• emoticon-in-love-animate.gif

what r ur goals for the rest of this year? next year? life time?
  • how lucky were you to have me tuck you into bed for a week in BC?
  • Where did you grow up? Hometown, birthplace, etc.

Did you play any sports growing up? If so, what sports are they?

How old are you?

How many poker books have you read?
  • Family? Siblings?

If you were to give on piece of advice to the "average" player, what would it be? Why?

Which Phil are you better than?

Are there any Phils better than you?
  • costanza wrote: »
    emoticon-in-love-animate.gif

what r ur goals for the rest of this year? next year? life time?

Well not much time left in the year. Hope to get a 20k plus score by end of year. Got close last night. After having a horrible year, Im back to having confidence again in almost every situation. Look for me to won it for the next year.

Goals are to be a consistant winner, not just massive scores. Life time Id love to win a wsop bracelet but not as much as I used too. More about making money to provide for my future family, and my family now.
    Also to be able to juggle the want to tour live and keep GF happy because she deserves it for putting up with me :D

and most important...............hit 1000 followers on twitter OBV :P
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    how lucky were you to have me tuck you into bed for a week in BC?

I wouldve been lucky if you tucked me in, but you never did. You just climbed into bed and put your back to me, never once looked me in the eyes...........
    wow no homo there :P
  • After having a horrible year,

wat?, didn't you take down the $1k at GBH?
  • Where did you grow up? Hometown, birthplace, etc.

Did you play any sports growing up? If so, what sports are they?

How old are you?

How many poker books have you read?

Grew up in elmvale, ontario. Lived there until I went to UNI.

Loved sports as a kid. I was a very good baseball player in my day, now not so much. I was always the ACE :D. Pitching was a love that ill never have again. The thrill of having the ball in your hand with the game on the line is just something that Ill prob never experience again. Was also shortstop and thirdbase. Won a lot of defensive player of the year awards. In school I played basketball, small town so not saying much that i was usually one of the better players on my team. In highschool I also got into badminton and tennis. Im pretty competitive so Im usually pretty good at sports I play, if im not i dont play them :P.

Im 23, a young buck.

Have read 2 full pokerbooks i think. DN power holdem strat and Barrys greensteins Ace on the river.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    wat?, didn't you take down the $1k at GBH?

Also 2nd in pca 2k turbo for 85k and 1st in pokerfest for 98k. and Im down on the year. Well its close cause with the house and all the little expenses I have now that I didnt have before, not really sure. But i have less money then I had after buying the house lol. Next year Im gonna keep better track of it.
  • [QUOTE=
    and most important...............hit 1000 followers on twitter OBV :P[/QUOTE]

twitter handle?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Family? Siblings?

If you were to give on piece of advice to the "average" player, what would it be? Why?

Which Phil are you better than?

Are there any Phils better than you?

parents seperated when I was young. Gave my father all the chances in the world, eventually I grew up and kind of gave up on him. Went about 2 years ish without talking to him at one point. Apparently he is getting his life back together now, but I hold a grudge so talk to him here and there nothing major. Mother is the greatest women in the world, shes my number one fan and has always supported me and been there when times were tough in poker and in life. She has always had very little and has made it go along way. I would love to be able to buy her a house one day! hopefully soon. PCA BINK ONE TIME lol Also have to sisters both older both with 2 kids.
    New additions being my GF of 4 years and my cat george that we got in april.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    twitter handle?

betrthanphil
  • Also 2nd in pca 2k turbo for 85k and 1st in pokerfest for 98k. and Im down on the year.

Must have played a lot of tournaments during 2012. You up on tournaments, down on cash? All it takes is one big score to turn things around!
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    Must have played a lot of tournaments during 2012. You up on tournaments, down on cash? All it takes is one big score to turn things around!
    I play minimum of 1k buyins online a day. Scoop, wcoop, wsop, all killed me lol
  • Am I really your hero?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Am I really your hero?

For the specific situation, yes you are my hero!
  • What should I change my stars avatar to?

Do you have a fallback plan if say one day you forgot how to play poker?

How deep is your love for mike? :D
  • reibs wrote: »
    What should I change my stars avatar to?

Do you have a fallback plan if say one day you forgot how to play poker?

How deep is your love for mike? :D

Ummm avatars are tough to choose that's all you lol
    I have a business degree. But no real plan.
    Love or hate? Lol
  • Is this you on TorontoGolfNuts message board?

Betterthanpar
    Low Handicapper

• Is this you on TorontoGolfNuts message board?

Betterthanpar
    Low Handicapper

Lol no
  • Whats ur 8b bluff range?

What r u asking for for Xmas?

Pics of George or gtfo IMO

(wave)
  • costanza wrote: »
    Whats ur 8b bluff range?

What r u asking for for Xmas?

Pics of George or gtfo IMO

(wave)

8b range doesn't exist when your good!

Ummm clothes, new hat, new ear buds, mini eggs, mitts, no idea what else lol

Pics on twitter.

Twitter / BetrThanPhil: #crazygeorge http://t.co/AFlUKWDe
  • What was your latest best fold, best meaning folded a good a hand, and were shown a better hand?
  • its all i got though
  • In your opinion what's my biggest leak/weakness in mtts?
    In your opinion what's my biggest leak/weakness in mtts?

Asking BTP for advice :p
    In your opinion what's my biggest leak/weakness in mtts?

Your very solid. Ummm you being cl and your mid-late position open ranges. 3b shove ranges. I'm reaching with these. Your games solid overall
  • Thank you!