2013 Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener Tuesday April 2, 2013, 7:05

13»

Comments

• westside8 wrote: »
    What would you do.

I have djgolfcan's 2 tickets. I didn't get his mailing address until last weekend, so with a 4 day work week I didn't want to risk shipping it out and it not getting to him in time. He hasn't been online since when he PM'd me and I've emailed him with the email address Johnnie sent me.

It's now...5 days before the game, and I don't want to not know what's going on by Tuesday morning. He has paid for the tickets so the tickets are his, but I also know others that will go and I don't want tickets going to waste.

Thoughts?

I'm actually worried about the guy.

I sent him a Tweet, and I've looked for any other contact info for with, with no avail. Hopefully he responds.

If you haven't heard from him by Tuesday, I say you sell the tickets and EMT him back his money.
  • Can some one grab me a fridge magnet if you don't want yours? Thanks.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm actually worried about the guy.

I sent him a Tweet, and I've looked for any other contact info for with, with no avail. Hopefully he responds.

If you haven't heard from him by Tuesday, I say you sell the tickets and EMT him back his money.

Got a hold of him - we are meeting at Shoeless before the game right?
  • 1 more sleep. :)
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Got a hold of him - we are meeting at Shoeless before the game right?

Sounds good to me.
  • I've confirmed with the Mole that we should be at Drtyore's by 1pm or shortly thereafter.

LETS GO BLUE JAYS (CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP)
  • Don't forget your quarters. :D
  • It's finally here.
  • Well . . . that was craptacular.
  • I'll hand it to the Indians pitchers. They threw well and hit their spots. From our seats, it seemed like they got the calls to. The killer for the Jays was grounding into the DP with the bases loaded and nobody out.

Other than the actual game, the day was a lot fun. I had the #rungood flowing as I finished up $40 in props, including $20 from a bet with Hobbes from last year. It was fabulous to catch up to with everybody.

Thanks for a fun day.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'll hand it to the Indians pitchers. They threw well and hit their spots. From our seats, it seemed like they got the calls to. The killer for the Jays was grounding into the DP with the bases loaded and nobody out.

Yay Lind. 0-4, 4 LOB, GIDP
    This is our DH and 5 hole hitter. Great.

Also Assmus 0-3, 3 SO. Brutal.
    Other than the actual game, the day was a lot fun. I had the #rungood flowing as I finished up $40 in props, including $20 from a bet with Hobbes from last year. It was fabulous to catch up to with everybody.

Thanks for a fun day.
    You forgot the +$140.
  • Some Pics from last night

HomeOpener_zpsf50a95e6.jpg

Geddy Lee throws out 1st pitch

_IGP6028_zps4385058c.jpg

PFC Crew

_IGP6050_zpsd1bba970.jpg

_IGP6070_zpse9cfe6ca.jpg
  • Great time as usual. Nice to see everyone. Wes is in charge of getting us winning seat tickets next year, we decided we would take either the 50 50 raffle or the car giveaway...
  • SteveKerr wrote: »

This almost happened in our row. A random seat hopper who was just blasted sat next to Ana and promptly told her that she had a nice ass.