2013 Toronto Blue Jays Home Opener Tuesday April 2, 2013, 7:05

Comments

• I say we all wear Fool Manchu moustaches to honour Pat Hentgen Who's in?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Tickets will be en route to me some time next week or weekend after. Will redistribute once I have them in hand

Tickets are on their way.
  • Who's willing to distribute tickets for me in the KW area?
    Who's willing to distribute tickets for me in the KW area?

I will.
    Who's willing to distribute tickets for me in the KW area?

Any update in this?

Also, lets start to figure out the ride arrangements. I drove last year, so I'm NOT IT!
  • I can drive 4 with me cramped.
    Maybe 6 if I can borrow the wife's SUV.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    I can drive 4 with me cramped.
    Maybe 6 if I can borrow the wife's SUV.

Could you pick up/drop off Drtyore and I from his place?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Could you pick up/drop off Drtyore and I from his place?

Yes I can
  • Oops. U forgot about my +1. Hope there's a seat for him also!
    Oops. U forgot about my +1. Hope there's a seat for him also!

Yup
  • Going to drive the SUV, so I have room for the rest of the KW crew (Mole & Beanie).
    Going to drive the SUV, so I have room for the rest of the KW crew (Mole & Beanie).

That's great, Ron.

Thanks very much for offering. Thanks too the Mrs too!
    Any update in this?

Also, lets start to figure out the ride arrangements. I drove last year, so I'm NOT IT!

Just got them in the mail today. Got a busy week coming up so I'll get mailing address and such over the weekend and send them out Monday.
    Just got them in the mail today. Got a busy week coming up so I'll get mailing address and such over the weekend and send them out Monday.

Tickets sent out... Need dj's address
  • 2 weeks Mofos!!
  • Tickets received. Hobbes are you willing to take all six of us in your SUV or should we call Beanie and see about his minivan?
    Tickets received. Hobbes are you willing to take all six of us in your SUV or should we call Beanie and see about his minivan?

I can take the 6. Someone needs to sit in the very back.
    I can take the 6. Someone needs to sit in the very back.

Drtyore obviously.
  • 1 more week Mofos!

Hobbes, what time are you thinking about picking us up?
    1 more week Mofos!

Hobbes, what time are you thinking about picking us up?

Is 1:30 ok?
    Is 1:30 ok?

Yep, works for me.
  • Where is the meetup pregame?

And anyone know how to contact djgolfcan beyond this forum? I still have his tickets and need to communicate with him on how to meet up with him for his tickets Tuesday
    Where is the meetup pregame?

And anyone know how to contact djgolfcan beyond this forum? I still have his tickets and need to communicate with him on how to meet up with him for his tickets Tuesday

PM sent.

As for the meetup place, wherever we ended up last year was fine, although I don't remember the name of the joint.

Still waiting to hear back from the Mole re: departure time from the Burg. Has anyone talked to Beanie or Itsame? If not I will text them later today.
  • I have heard from Trevor and Mario. They are good with the plan. Still waiting on The Mole.
    I have heard from Trevor and Mario. They are good with the plan. Still waiting on The Mole.

Hobbes just left

I told him if it makes sense, everyone's welcome to come here and wait for the ride if it's easier for the DD

Mark
    I have heard from Trevor and Mario. They are good with the plan. Still waiting on The Mole.

I don't see Mario on the list.
    I don't see Mario on the list.

Sorry. I meant to post that my +1 bailed and I sold the ticket to Mario.
    Sorry. I meant to post that my +1 bailed and I sold the ticket to Mario.

Ahhh. ok.
    Ahhh. ok.

Yeah, don't worry, we are still at 6. You, me, Mark, Mario, Trevor and Chris.
  • What would you do.

I have djgolfcan's 2 tickets. I didn't get his mailing address until last weekend, so with a 4 day work week I didn't want to risk shipping it out and it not getting to him in time. He hasn't been online since when he PM'd me and I've emailed him with the email address Johnnie sent me.

It's now...5 days before the game, and I don't want to not know what's going on by Tuesday morning. He has paid for the tickets so the tickets are his, but I also know others that will go and I don't want tickets going to waste.

Thoughts?