Question of the Week: Macke

Ok... guess i'm up..

Nothing is off limits..except Milo's daughter apparently.

Comments

• spiderman.jpg?
  • How many spiderman comic books do you have?

How much is your biggest online mtt poker win?

How much is your biggest live mtt poker win?

Do you plan on playing in the wsop in the near future? If so when?
  • Did a sense of nervousness come over you when you opened up question week for yourself because you feared that not too many questions would come?
    That it seemed like a good idea at first but then it was like being in the schoolyard waiting to be picked for some game and the sheer terror of being taken last was crippling?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    spiderman.jpg?

11098_spiderman_crossover_fluttershy_macro_spider_man_spiderman_spiderman_is_a_pony_display-jpg.20946

more answers later.
  • would you have sex with spiderman if he was willing?

same question, but he forces you to dress up as venom.
  • How old are you ?

Married, kids ?

What level of education do you have ?

What do you do for work ?
  • thoughts on these pics
    tumblr_lk163n3mFb1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lltz1nilCI1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkmv74sMsZ1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_llm67pAdaG1qdhm97o1_500.jpg
  • How many spiderman comic books do you have?

How much is your biggest online mtt poker win?

How much is your biggest live mtt poker win?

Do you plan on playing in the wsop in the near future? If so when?

1. Right now I'd say I have..10-11 trades.

2. Online MTT? uh... I think around 8 bucks in one of those 1.10.

3. 600 bucks travel and accommodation at the Rio during the 2013 WSOP... for cash.. around 300 or so..

4. Do WSOPC events count? Either way probably not... a grand is just too much right now... though if I can find full, steady time work then maybe.. would probably just play cash though.
  • trigs wrote: »
    would you have sex with spiderman if he was willing?

same question, but he forces you to dress up as venom.

Spider-Man? No.. Spider-Woman? Yes.

Dress up as Venom? So no black suit? ...no.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    How old are you ?

Married, kids ?

What level of education do you have ?

What do you do for work ?

1. I just turned 24.

2. Not married, no kids... one day.

3. I graduated high school and have an intro banking course. Been real iffy on continuing.. I know I probably should but ugh.. expensive... honestly.. 15k for one course that I looked into a couple years ago..might sound silly but I think i'd have greater success just playing 1-2.. that's really just how little I feel about school sometimes.

4. What don't I do? But the only official thing that I am getting paid for right now is working at a auction house which is sadly now barely part time as well...
  • costanza wrote: »
    thoughts on these pics
    tumblr_lk163n3mFb1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lltz1nilCI1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lkmv74sMsZ1qjq9u9o1_500.jpg

tumblr_llm67pAdaG1qdhm97o1_500.jpg

All decent pics, but there are better captions out there for them.

For example for the first pic there is one with "This Vagina is huge"
  • then please post your favorites?
    then please post your favorites?

I don't think there is enough space so I'll just post a few of my really favorite favorites. .

60s-spiderman-meme-babies.jpg

2485855-pedo_Spider_Man_Meme-s490x350-196127-580.jpg
    60s-spiderman-youre-getting-shit-for-christmas.jpg
    60s-spiderman-youre-getting-shit-for-christmas.jpg
  • So . . . what's t like inside Costanza's mind? Roomy?

What if this was all just an elaborate simulacrum designed to keep your brain from realizing that the Matrix is actually REAL?

Did you ever wonder what would have happened if you had taken the red pill?

How do you like your coffee?

What is the worst thing you have ever done to another person?

Had done to you?
  • Milo wrote: »
    So . . . what's t like inside Costanza's mind? Roomy?

What if this was all just an elaborate simulacrum designed to keep your brain from realizing that the Matrix is actually REAL?

Did you ever wonder what would have happened if you had taken the red pill?

How do you like your coffee?

What is the worst thing you have ever done to another person?

Had done to you?

1. Cramped

2. The Matrix isn't real, The Matrix program was just one big super city, as you can see this clearly isn't the case.. if the Matrix were real there would be no way the machines would program there to be such a film...if it were also the Matrix how come we've yet to have our One yet?

Ugh don't get me started on the Matrix.. love those films but man..

3. I did take the red pill.

4. I don't drink coffee.

5. I once bite my brother when I was youngin..

6. I'm not sure...kind of hard.
  • some local q's:

-What is your favorite local high end restaurant?

-What is your fave local cheap restaurant?

-Best poker room in 604?

-Fave spot in the city? (other than stanley park)

-Daniel or Henrik?

-thoughts on the new spiderman movie vs old toby maguire flicks?
  • some local q's:

-What is your favorite local high end restaurant?

-What is your fave local cheap restaurant?

-Best poker room in 604?

-Fave spot in the city? (other than stanley park)

-Daniel or Henrik?

-thoughts on the new spiderman movie vs old toby maguire flicks?

1. I don't know how high it is on the high end but I really enjoyed the Flying Pig in Yaletown.

2 Cockney Kings for Fish N Chips (Burnaby and New West) and Antons for Pasta.

3. My local home game (another winning session last night...killed it for like 6 buy ins...of 20..im going to get a new blender.) but if that doesn't count I like Grand Villa and River Rock.

4. Any hiking trail or beach.

5. Markus Naslund

6. I greatly prefer the Tobey Mcguire flicks... Spider-Man 3 wasn't great but I still find it more enjoyable then the newest one which was just poor.

The first movies you could tell were a labor of love with the heart and soul put into the them... the new film seemed like it was made by an accountant.

I thought Andrew Garfield was a decent Spider-Man (His script gave him a couple more wisecracks) but he was a terrible Peter Parker.. real Smug and arrogant... he was also just over the place...honestly at times I felt he could be an addict watching him on screen... it is really too bad Twilight was a big inspiration for this film..*sigh*

The action was terrible as was the Lizard.. he deserved so much more both in looks (he was the bloody goomba) and in writing.

I could go on.. but it is too much
  • So . . . favourite DC superhero?

Second favourite Marvel character NOT related to Spidey?

What is it about 4's?
    So . . . favourite DC superhero?

Second favourite Marvel character NOT related to Spidey?

What is it about 4's?

1. Superman

2. Can I post teams? If so Then The X-men.. if not.. I'd say Iron Man.

3. Can you be more specific?
  • favorite hike?

what's the origin of your screen name?
  • What's your opinion on Jamie Foxx playing Electro in the next Spidey movie?

Frankly, didn't really care much for the new franchise premier. Thought it could have been much better considering the various storylines available. I like your accountant reference, perfect description.
  • favorite hike?

what's the origin of your screen name?

Not much of one but where I grew up there was a nice trail that lead right down to the beach of burrad inlet.

it is a Swedish nickname for Markus.. thought it sounded cool.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    What's your opinion on Jamie Foxx playing Electro in the next Spidey movie?

Frankly, didn't really care much for the new franchise premier. Thought it could have been much better considering the various storylines available. I like your accountant reference, perfect description.

Don't know if that has been confirmed yet.. but if so.. eh I dunno.. I understand they can't use Ock or Goblin again.. I just think there are better villains to pick personally.
  • So . . . what is your background?

Where did you grow up?

Siblings?

How did you get into poker, and how did you find this place?
    So . . . what is your background?

Where did you grow up?

Siblings?

How did you get into poker, and how did you find this place?

1. Background? Well both my parents are from Atlantic Canada... mom was born in Mt Pearl in Newfoundland and my Dad is from Nova Scotia.

2. I was born in Calgary but at a very early age the family moved to B.C and I've lived in Burnaby for my entire life.

3. I have one younger Brother who just turned 19.

4. Back in late 2009 I was in a work study program and once a week there was a class section and a few of them were playing cards and a game called "Big 2" so eventually I started to play and we would be playing all the time and that's how I got into cards.

It wasn't until months later when some family friends were over around Easter time I believe that I played my first real game of Poker.. it was Dealer's choice and mostly everyone was picking Stud with a couple hands of Hold Em.

I did not do well at all.. was bluffing away most of my pennies but I still had a lot of fun.. it was a short time later I was on MSNgames and needing a break from Backgammon and noticed they had 6 man sit n gos on there..and that was that pretty much...

Few months later downloaded pokerstars and won one of those PCA satellite things where half the field went out in the first two hands.

Later on I really wanted to make the game a little more social but did not know where to go I was hoping to find a Canadian based Poker forum and hopeful to find some players in the lower mainland well lucky enough I found One of the Two.

I believe my first or second thread was a sarcastic little thread about going pro.. I like to think of it as the inspiration of Costanza's and GTA's threads from a little bit ago.

Either way I got what I came for found a little bar league where I could play live as well and learn the game some more and that grew and grew and now I play at least 4 times a week out and about.
  • However I think it was because of that thread and my play and chattiness in the Pokerstars sit n gos that I had a bunch of people (Milo being the biggest voice) accuse me of being some guy named Fed for a few weeks.
  • avengingspideyannual658.jpg?1351799410

Thoughts? It's legit, and in a canon issue (Avenging Spider-man Annual #1)

Mark
  • Macke wrote: »
    However I think it was because of that thread and my play and chattiness in the Pokerstars sit n gos that I had a bunch of people (Milo being the biggest voice) accuse me of being some guy named Fed for a few weeks.

im not chatty tho

and my play is nothing like yours lol

spiderman.jpg?
    im not chatty tho

and my play is nothing like yours lol

spiderman.jpg

I keep looking, but is there a question here?
  • edited my post :D