Brampton; Deepstack and Diapers!

Comments

• Yes . . .
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Not sure about the cash game running....
    Total game changer for me, but in.
  • Sorry AJ. Going to be in Smiths falls avec familia
  • Remove the T, In.
  • in...what time?
  • Sorry, AJ, but I am going to have to ask for that (T) back. A friend's mother has been in palliative care up in Barrie for a few weeks now, and last night they got "the call". No other word beyond the fact that she was "slipping away", but it may mean a visitation this weekend. I will let you know one way or the other by Friday.
  • Only a couple of days left to register. Those who are still listed as (T) please firm up soon.

If anyone needs address/contact info, please PM me and I'll get it to you.
  • Hello

Please put me in as well and can you please PM me the address? I'll be buying those diapers as soon as I get the confirmation and address, Thank you
  • Hi

Would like to join you as well if there is more free spots and you accept newcomers :) PM the address.
  • Alexd wrote: »
    Hello

Please put me in as well and can you please PM me the address? I'll be buying those diapers as soon as I get the confirmation and address, Thank you
    PM to be sent shortly...get those damn diapers ready!!
    JanChe wrote: »
    Hi

Would like to join you as well if there is more free spots and you accept newcomers :) PM the address.

Check your PM's and let me know
  • Definitely in, AJ. My friends Mother passed this morning, but services are not for a couple weeks as one of the kids needs time to arrange a Visa.
  • if theres still space id like to join
  • tb17 wrote: »
    if theres still space id like to join

You're IN...need the address? I think you may have been to my game in the past, not sure though
  • And right back out again . . . sorry AJ, duty calls.
  • I have the address from last time thanks
  • Hey a friend showed me this thread I was wondering if I could get in on this tourney?
  • Ex_Matt wrote: »
    Hey a friend showed me this thread I was wondering if I could get in on this tourney?

Who is your friend ? Make sure you are on the site tomorrow morning, around 9am. AJ should be checking it and will probably have a few questions for you.
  • Ex_Matt wrote: »
    Hey a friend showed me this thread I was wondering if I could get in on this tourney?

PM sent. Once you answer the skill testing questions, I'll send the address and contact info
  • Heading out to pick up a few things for the game...snacks, pop, water...etc

I'll leave registeration up until noonish. If I don't hear from you by then, I'll close it up. Should be a good game, good turnout by the looks of it.

Don't forget the DIAPERS!! Its part of your buyin!!
  • Wish I could play this tourny. But alast, I am heading to bed. Someone take out Milo for me "the cop" LOL

Prophet22
  • Milo isn't playing today, had to bail, but wish you were playing as well, Brent. Easy money ;)

Couple more players have signed up now, pretty full game. If more show up before noon, I'll open up three tables.
  • Three tables to start: 7/7/6
    First merge at 18: 9/9
    Final Table: 9

TD will dictate player movements and seating. Rebuys available for first 3 levels, $60 buys 10,000 chips. No addon, freezeout portion of the game starts at 4th level.

Room for one or two more last minute players.
  • Okay, I am back in town . . . will there be a cash game? Brent, we can play cash on Stars any time you like . . . Antman013. It will be the only way this "Cop" busts you.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Okay, I am back in town . . . will there be a cash game? Brent, we can play cash on Stars any time you like . . . Antman013. It will be the only way this "Cop" busts you.

I do get a kick out of that when I think about it Milo. Glad you shared that with me that day. BTW, I think Prophet22 BUSTED Antman013 last time I was there in the cash game. And as far as Str82ace goes his I busted him too. I think I won the last time I was there. ^-^
  • Good times . . . and as far as busting me, I got my chips in with the better hand, you just hit your flush. No harm, no foul . . .
  • Yea, you played me like a fiddle with that check on the turn that gave me the sucker straight and you the nut straight. I did feel ok believing if I was wrong and you had the nut straight, I still had outs.

I moved here so you can't get your revenge LOL.