Brampton; Deepstack and Diapers!

Date: Saturday Nov 24 2012
Buyin: $60 + diapers

Changing things up abit from the regular Bounty tournaments I host.

SamCanada, a member of Ching Hill, and his wife are expecting their first born in December. This event will help them welcome their addition to the world by supplying a few items which will be much needed upon arrival.

The cost of the tournament will be the regular $60, however, instead of offering a $10 Bounty, each player will bring a bag/box of newborn diapers as entrance fee. You can also bring any other item that you would like to donate as well, from lotions to clothing to toys to university savings donations if you so desire, but at the VERY least, you need to walk in with some baby poop containment devices. All donations will be given to Sam and his wife at the first break of the tournament.

The tournament structure will remain the same otherwise. $60 buyin, rebuys up until the end of level 3 of the blinds, half hour blinds. Top 3 payout up to 17 players, top 4 for more players. Cash game will start when enough bust outs happen to get one going. Cash game is rake free, $1/$2 NL. Host will supply soft drinks and snacks, BYOB, and dinner break will be discussed at the appropriate time.

I've done similiar events in the past for others, and it was greatly appreciated, so I'm hopeful that this event will be well attended. Come out and congratulate Sam and his wife on their growing family!!

Who's In??

Comments

• Player's List:

STR82ACE
    SAMCANADA
    EatMyDust (T)
    JBird
    DJGolfcan
    IceDog
    Rum&Coke
    Al
    Anna
    GarryC
    Shifty
    Pkrfce9
    MyMoon
    Athenaios
    Joel Wortzman
    Alexd
    JanChen (T)
    TB17
    ExMatt
    Teddy
  • Out

Will be in Montreal for The WPT
  • Yea, I know that WPT thing is going to clash abit, but I'm still hoping for a good turnout.
  • Would like to thank A.J for offering to host this great event for my wife and I. I really hope to see everyone out and even a few new faces as people are telling me it's going to cost more then my house in baby supplies:):o. As well I have talked to my wife and told ( asked ) her to come as well. So A.J please add Millie to the list and thanks again.
  • Damn! Can't make it as I will be in the States for Black Friday shopping!

I will bring a donation to Sam and his wife though.
  • That's a great idea. Buddie's did it for me and we didn't have to buy diapers
    for months. I'm in
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    That's a great idea. Buddie's did it for me and we didn't have to buy diapers
    for months. I'm in

AJ, you may want to put down some rubber sheets around where he sits :D

Also, please sign me up as tentative.
  • Please put Sonny as "T" at the moment - if the tourney starts at 1, I will likely be working.
  • Have a friend doing a tournament the same day for the same cause! lol, put me down as T
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    AJ, you may want to put down some rubber sheets around where he sits :D

Ba-da-bum! You may pee pee too when I pull bluff of the night on you and show :D
  • "T" for me, too, please.
  • when I read the title, I thought this was going to be a 24hr marathon session or something, where you are tied to the chair.

Please mark me as in.
  • Mark me as "T" AJ. The only thing that might get in the way is Staff Xmas party. Yup, its already that time of year.

M
  • Put me as T. I should know the weeek before the event.
  • hey AJ can you add rum & coke to the list and put Marc in as a T
  • hey AJ can you also add Al and Anna
  • Nice event, tentative for now.
  • samcanada wrote: »
    bump

HEY! That's MY job!!!

NH Sir...WP
  • put me down as T
  • Remove the T. I'll be there.
  • Hey AJ please remove Marc
  • I'm in. What time does it start?
  • Mymoon wrote: »
    I'm in. What time does it start?

1pm
  • Hey AJ Millie says she does not think she can play but will come by to say hi to all and we will bring some food for the group. Lunch is served
  • Sorry AJ, I gotta bail. Apparently I have plans at my brother-in-laws in Campbellford.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Sorry AJ, I gotta bail. Apparently I have plans at my brother-in-laws in Campbellford.

I'll call the airport and tell them NOT to expect you then. Next time Johnnie
  • I must make an exit from this fine event but I do pledge that I will contribute to this fine cause the next time I am on the hill. Good luck and have fun
  • With a week left to game day, I would like to ask the remaining (T) players to please confirm if they are still coming. Would like to know to gauge snack investment please.

Still lots of room for any others to join in as well. Should be a good game, and a great oppurtunity to congradulate Sam and his wife on their early Christmas gift.

Not sure about the cash game running though afterwards, as I now have a Christmas party invite I would like to attend, but will determine if I'm going or not on game day.