busted 24th for $3037.

Good job...are you Playing more events or is that it
  • Nice.
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    Good job...are you Playing more events or is that it

he has 3 more events ... see OP
  • ram_siva1 wrote: »
    busted 24th for $3037.

Very nice Ram... Niced to hear some of you out there are actually playing...
    Keep it going..
  • Shut the fuck up comp

Gg ram
  • Keep it going Ram. Congratz.
  • costanza wrote: »
    Shut the fuck up comp

Gg ram

Because of this and the "Jewish" comment.. 48 hours...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Because of this and the "Jewish" comment.. 48 hours...

Is the big hammer in the shop? How many warnings, temp bans and account bannings does it take to get rid of this child?

Sorry about hijacking thread ram
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Is the big hammer in the shop? How many warnings, temp bans and account bannings does it take to get rid of this child?

Sorry about hijacking thread ram

Since you posted publically I'll respond publically.. You are also part of the problem here as you seem to deliberately try to get under his skin... Please put him on ignore as you said you had done and don't respond. Let me handle it. That's what I get paid the big bucks for...

And right, I also apologize for the thread jacking. If you want Ram, just say the word and I'll delete all the extra posts here...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Since you posted publically I'll respond publically.. You are also part of the problem here as you seem to deliberately try to get under his skin... Please put him on ignore as you said you had done and don't respond. Let me handle it. That's what I get paid the big bucks for...

And right, I also apologize for the thread jacking. If you want Ram, just say the word and I'll delete all the extra posts here...

thread jacking just sounds wrong
  • gg Ram. Gl in the rest of the events.
  • Hey people, i am not able to play the final event, so i will refund the money for that. So there will be one event left and that is the main event tomorrow. The reason why I can not play Event 8 is because my flight leaves at 7pm on the day of the event.

Cash:
    $3037 (Cashing $1125 Event 4) +$580 (Unregged 5) +$365 (Unregged 8)
    -$100 (Understated Amount for Event 4)
    =$3882, Unregging from Events #5 and Event #8.

You will receive $38.82 for every 1% you bought and if i make it to the money thru the 1st entry of the tournament you will get that Cashing Amount added to this total.

IF NOT:

I will be re-entering the main event on Sunday again, if i bust out the first day of the ME. I am selling shares for the re-entry day. The people who have staked me will get first priority, please msg me if you want and how much % you want and I will deduct $16.75 for every 1% you have of me.

This is really confusing... I know. But this is the simplest way that I can think of, the re-entry thing screws everything up. If you find a simpler way for me to do this. PLEASE LET ME KNOW

I also want to know this by tomorrow night, if I bust and you dont msg me back, I will emt or ps transfer the $38.82.

Thanks
  • 1% of reentry if needed

Ship on PS, sir.
    Hobbes614
  • No one needs to send anything. Hobbes, you dont need to ship anything, I will just deduct from the amount I owe you. So for you hobbes, if needed I will deduct 16.75 from 38.82.
  • Now this looks like a straight up solid bap... Nicely played Ram.
  • 2% of the re entry even though I know you won't need to re enter :)
  • Yes sir, not planning on re-entering cause Im breaking even now and don't wanna leave the trip down.
  • 2% reentry
  • 2% of re-entry pls
    GL
  • ok, so whoever that has responded will get the re-entry. Rest will their money back.
  • I have sold out the rest of the action. So it will be too late to ask for the re-entry percent, I will emt later this week for those who I have cashed for. Thanks
  • $38.82-$16.75 = $22.07 per %

If you send me your email details, I will send you your money promptly.
  • I can send fulltilt/stars cash the quickest, but if you can wait till tomorrow I will be able to do emt when Im back in toronto.
  • ram_siva1 wrote: »
    I can send fulltilt/stars cash the quickest, but if you can wait till tomorrow I will be able to do emt when Im back in toronto.

Like-a-boss.jpg
  • Got it.

Thanks
  • PM sent for EMT once you are back in Toronto
  • Wolffhound on Stars or Full tilt.
    Or EMt to addy forwarded yesterday.
    Whichever is best for you.