WSOPC Vancouver Bap

SOLD OUT

Hello Everyone,

My name is Ram and I have been playing poker for about 3 years. I have had relative success online, but have played less than a handful of tourneys live. I go to University of Waterloo and am in my final semester of Economics and hoping on giving poker a shot once I graduate.

I read a lot of posts on here and also 2plus2, but rarely do I post. Its very ironic because I am very social in real life. Some of you might know me because I used to play at Buzzards and occasionally drop in to play the $60 buyin.

I dont know if anyone has done this in the forums before, but due to my lack of experience in live tourneys, I will NOT be charging any MARK UP!!! WOAH!!! So what you pay for is exactly the percentage of my winnings you will receive.

I have been taking poker seriously only recently so my ROI for tourneys is much higher this year than it is with the whole sample, not saying my ROI is poor with the whole sample as it is 42% over 5.6k games. I have grinded a lot with Jake "vekked" Meyers before this year and have received coaching from him as well. My online trackings and graphs on sharkscope are attached to this post or below as a link:

WrathOfRam - Ram Siva - Poker Player

Over 150k in tourney winnings online.

https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/PokerStars/players/ram_siva1?filter=Class:SCHEDULED

https://www.sharkscope.com/#Player-Statistics//networks/FullTilt/players/unrealwin?filter=Class:SCHEDULED

references: Steve "Betrthanphil" Tripp and if you would like more, plz dont hesitate to PM me.

Now that the intro is over, here is the schedule that I plan on playing for this series:

Event 4: October 30th, 2012 $1025
Event 5: October 31st, 2012 $ 580
Event 6: November 1st, 2012 $ 365
Event 7: November 2nd, 2012 $1675
Event 8: November 6th, 2012 $365

Total is: $4010

I will take any percentage you are willing to buy and will stop at 60%. I would be selling this as a package, selling 10% for 401 etc.

I can take Pokerstars or Email money transfer, the events are in 12 days so I would like to have the money as soon as possible.

This is the first time I am doing something like this, so if I missed out on anything please dont hesitate to let me know

List of Backers:

Michael Chin 5% (PAID)
Mike McDonald 25% (PAID)
Jason W 7.5% (PAID)
Hobbes 1% (PAID)
Wollfhound 2% (PAID)
SteveKerr 2% (PAID)
Acetyper 2% (PAID)
JadedJason 5.5% (PAID)
Betrthanphil 10% (PAID)

60%... SOLD OUT

ADD ME ON TWITTER @WRATHOFRAM as that is where I will update you guys on how the tourney is going.

Re-ENTRY

Mike Mcdonald 25% (PAID)
Betrthanphil 10% (PAID)
Hobbes 1% (PAID)
Wollfhound 2% (PAID)
Acetyper 2% (PAID)
Steve Kerr 2% (PAID)
JadedJason 5.5% (PAID)
Jason W 7.5% (PAID)
Evan Lamprea 5% (PAID)

Cashed Out:

Betrthanphil 10% (PAID) -FullTilt
Hobbes 1% (PAID) -Pokerstars
Jason Wong 7.5% (PAID) -Pokerstars
JadedJason 5.5% (PAID) -Pokerstars
Wollfhound 2% (PAID) -Pokerstars
Steve Kerr 2% (PAID) -EMT
Michael Chin 5% (PAID) -EMT

EMT Details: Please etransfer to sharpysays@gmail.com

Comments

• Haha, I 5 stared this thread as a marketing tactic, but now I see how douchy it looks. Sorry guys.
  • You may want to establish some cred by playing the Royal this Saturday. ;)

Hobbes is still looking for team members I think..
  • I wish, but i have to go back to toronto on thursday night. :(

And is there anywhere else I could post this to get more people to see it?
  • ill take 5% for now.

Hung out with ram at fallsview. Loves the game and has a bright mind when talking about it.

should be a lock for an investment at no markup......
    wait no mark up
    fuck it
    ill take 10% lol :P
  • lol... cool man, look forward to talking with you in vancouver.

Im assuming that you will give it to me there, right?
  • u up for swaps?

[x] has worked with V a fair bit as well :)
  • 2%

PM me with EMT details
  • Thanks Steve, Details have been PMed.

Sorry Constanza, I am strictly looking to sell pieces at the moment.
  • Ill take 2 for now
  • 2%, pls PM Emt details, will ship when PM rec'd.
  • Shipped on PS
  • Shipped EMT
  • ADD ME ON TWITTER @WRATHOFRAM as that is where I will update you guys on how the series is going.
  • I'm interested in the 5.5 you have left. I'm in Vancouver also.

PM me to discuss, perhaps I can make a deposit by transfer and arrange to meet in here in Van for the rest?
  • I have been studying for a midterm and havent been updating this page as promptly as I could. I am very sorry dinobot, but my poker friend has bought the it.
  • No worries. Here's the good news for you. I'm pretty unlucky so the fact that I just missed getting in on this means you're likely going to win a ton of money.
  • More interested in the ring than the money, but money is nice too.
  • ram_siva1 wrote: »
    More interested in the ring than the money, but money is nice too.

The ring is pretty sweet!!
  • Hey guys I made it to Day 2 of the first event, 6 of 48, 36 cash. 81k uptop.
    Hey guys I made it to Day 2 of the first event, 6 of 48, 36 cash. 81k uptop.

gl that's a great start...was Fed at any of your tables?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    gl that's a great start...was Fed at any of your tables?

met ram the other day and chilled a little bit

wasnt at any of his tables yet , but thanx for asking
  • costanza wrote: »
    wasnt at any of his tables yet

nice work making it to day 2!
  • Very nice work Ram...
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    The ring is pretty sweet!!

Having seen one up close, I can stipulate that Koby is correct.

Still think you should get it sized, man. :D
    Hey guys I made it to Day 2 of the first event, 6 of 48, 36 cash. 81k uptop.

First event has been over for a few days?? And the second...lol Do you mean the 1125? Good work!! Too bad I missed seeing ya down there.
  • costanza wrote: »
    met ram the other day and chilled a little bit

wasnt at any of his tables yet , but thanx for asking

Have you played a hand down there at all? When I was there hanging out with Jules and BTP you were a no show several times. #shocked
  • Had personal agenda , we've hung and splashed pots together a few times

Gl ram!!!

#rungood
  • lmao Dennis!