Question Week - Wolffhound

2»

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    Are you going to ask a question, dipshit?

you mad?
  • costanza wrote: »
    you mad?

Please keep these on topic...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Please keep these on topic...

YOU mad?
  • Do you think it was lamesauce to revitalize question week?
  • Should I pull out before its too late?
  • Haha, could be no one gives a shit what I'm about.

To answer your ?, no, leave your name up there.
  • reibs wrote: »
    Should I pull out before its too late?

That's what he said.

Who's on your celebrity freebie list (top 5)?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Do you think it was lamesauce to revitalize question week?

These things, like everyone starting blogs/challenges/weight loss etc seem to fall off the table after a few weeks.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    That's what he said.
    Who's on your celebrity freebie list (top 5)?

Heather Locklear
    Angie Harmon
    In the early 90's I had an unnatural thing for Jodie Foster, thankfully I didn't have a lathe.

Yes, I'm old.
  • What are the remaining teo choices? You were asked for five . . . get greedy.

Also, if old Wolffie could give some adivce to young Wolffie, what would it be?

Also, also, if you were forced to pack three things for a deserted island what would they be, considering you would have no source of electricity, and were not allowed anything that might aid your departing the island early (so no iPods, or life rafts, or shit like that). All food and water would be provided.
  • Milo wrote: »
    What are the remaining teo choices? You were asked for five . . . get greedy.

Also, if old Wolffie could give some adivce to young Wolffie, what would it be?

Also, also, if you were forced to pack three things for a deserted island what would they be, considering you would have no source of electricity, and were not allowed anything that might aid your departing the island early (so no iPods, or life rafts, or shit like that). All food and water would be provided.

Drew Berrymore
    Hally Berry
    Kathrine Heigl

Best piece of advice, think before you speak, turns out a lot of ppl don't think you are funny, they just think you are an asshole.

Picture of my kids. A ball/glove. A gun with 2 bullets, in case I fuck up the first one.
  • Just remembered a fun game the Welsh lads taught me. It's called Shag, Marry, Kill. Of the following, who would you shag, who would you kill, who would you marry? Have to pick one for each.

Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Oprah Winfrey

And just because I'm a jackass, same question:

Compuease, DrTyore, Milo

:D
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Just remembered a fun game the Welsh lads taught me. It's called Shag, Marry, Kill. Of the following, who would you shag, who would you kill, who would you marry? Have to pick one for each.

Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Oprah Winfrey

And just because I'm a jackass, same question:

Compuease, DrTyore, Milo

:D

Shag Britney, she's definitely dirty.
    Marry Oprah, after shagging Britney, i'm more worried about being taken care of and Oprah's got the $$.
    Kill- Jenny from the Block, cause she's got it coming.

you are a sick fuck.
    DrTyore, Comp, Milo
  • OK, you get no beers until I see empty hands . . .

Best drunk story? And by "best", I of course mean most debauched . . .
  • I have no drunk stories where I got blown by twins and then nailed their mom, just didn't happen.

but, I do have my last Crown Royal Story...
    I sold cars for a year coming out of University, while there, I got my new job at State Farm. to Celebrate I had a party at Caroline and my first apt. 650sq ft 1 bedroom...bathroom was in the bedroom...

Managed to empty out the Northern Ale Beer Ball, bottle of Crown, Flaming Sambuca was done as well. There was some wrestling matches in the 10x10 lobby of the Apt building on the way to the Network Strip Club...some nasty stripper later returned to the apt.

By this point we are beyond smashed, we managed to ruin a wall in the apt with the Sambuca, while ppl were trying to cap the "flaming" cups, they were dropping the glass which splashed on wall...it ate thru the builders white...

Long story short, I woke up naked on a water bed (its 93 folks) no drapes on windows.
    Caroline was sleeping on the floor with a scowl on her face...in walks her sister who screams..."you are fking disgusting"...

Legend has it, I thru up on Caroline/drapes/bed in my sleep and never came to...sister in law and Caroline stripped me/bed/drapes off and did laundry while I slept.

Caroline got up for work, told me to paint the wall and that if I ever drank CR again, she was gone. Wall got fixed, no more CR and still together 19 yrs later.

There are the 2 Univ nights that went wrong, involves 4-5 guys punching me out leaving me in ditch (and I spend the night in tank) and a Cab driver messing up my face again 2 years later and I get arrested again...this time on my front lawn in St Catherines.

I don't miss Rye nearly as much as I thought I would.