PFC group lotto

I'm not sure if this will fly or not but I thought I would try something a little different.
This is a PFC group lottery for Saturday September 8, 2012. The idea is, for anyone that is interested, to buy a $2 quick pick and post a jpg of the ticket here before the draw on Saturday. The only way to be part of this group is to post your ticket on time. Jotting down numbers will not be accepted, we want proof of purchase! Anyone who posts a valid ticket is now equal owner of the pending monies won. If we win the top prize outright, $25,000 will be automatically skimmed off the top and put towards a PFC Pokerstars home game $25,000 GTD freeroll :)

Any small amount of monies won shall be used to rebuy tickets and post the ticket here. Don't bother with encore either.

Again, ticket must be posted before the draw time of 10pm (I believe)
No ticket posted = no chance of collecting any money.You are either in or you are out. No middle ground. No excuses.

If your ticket wins, don't even think about PMing compuease to delete the thread because whatever sum of $ you bribe him with, I have tripled it for him not to delete thread :D

Here is my ticket

PFClotto.JPG

Comments

• Do you allow photoshop?
  • No requirements for regular member, etc? What if a new poster wants in? There are not too many on here that I would trust with a multimillion winner.. No offence guys...;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Do you allow photoshop?

plz ban self
  • I will be in as soon as I get a chance to go buy one.. :)
  • It's cool idea but better to post in a copy of the lotto group buy rules and get posters signify their agreement.
  • i am in (if i can remember to buy a ticket before the draw lol).
  • moose wrote: »
    It's cool idea but better to post in a copy of the lotto group buy rules and get posters signify their agreement.

At the very least... Just wonder what would happen if someone who is a member here, but no one knows personally, wins then disappears.. My banning them then might not be very effective... Just sayin....>:D
  • if you post a valid ticket, it wouldn't hurt to make a declaration that you agree to split all winnings evenly with likewise partners here. Basically this is a trust thing. I don't foresee lurkers coming out of a 3 year hiding to post a ticket but if we're worried about that or new members, would it be better to limit the eligibility to someone that has 500+ postings or if they don't have that, needing a regular member vouch for them?
  • WTF I'm in.
  • I'm in but I always get Encore. I will split all winnings with all eligible entrants from the main draw numbers. Any winnings from Encore are not included.

1y7nm9.jpg
  • i'll see if i remember to get a ticket, i never degen on lottery, but maybe its time for my juan time.

speaking of juan.

sickest card ever.

guzman1.jpg

bonus points if u can name that player.

/end thread derailment
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Any winnings from Encore are not included.

fair enough kwsteve. I used to play encore all the time too but then when they stopped showing the numbers on the ticket, I stopped buying.

So far its $3,500,000 for you and $3,500,000 for me :)
  • Juan Guzman . . . EZ game.
  • atta boy Hobbes!
  • ***Overtired bar manager will ship $ for ticket purchase and photo upload***

^-^
  • ohider . . .
  • Good morning!!

How You doooin'??
  • Good . . . work keeping you hopping?
  • okay, i'm out. too lazy to go buy a ticket lol
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    ***Overtired bar manager will ship $ for ticket purchase and photo upload***

^-^

I can get you one Shar. Tweet me if you agree.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    Any small amount of monies won shall be used to rebuy tickets and post the ticket here.

what shall we use as small amount?

Anything less than $10/share?
    i.e. If we have 5 people and win $50, we just get more tix.

or do we just set a $ amount?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    what shall we use as small amount?

Anything less than $10/share?
    i.e. If we have 5 people and win $50, we just get more tix.

or do we just set a $ amount?

That works for me.

Trigs, LMK if you want me to pick you up a ticket.

P* name is Homerbuddy
  • Last call for ticket pick up.
  • I say if we win anything that pays each person under $10, we just replay
  • Shar (or somebody) owes me $2

Attachment not found.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Shar (or somebody) owes me $2

Attachment not found.

I'll take it, if Shar doesn't