Question Week: djgolfcan

2»

Comments

• why do u post so many bad beat stories?

how far do you want to go playing poker?

what's your favourite thing to cook?

do you drink? if yes, what is your beverage of choice?
  • costanza wrote: »
    why do u post so many bad beat stories?

how far do you want to go playing poker?

what's your favourite thing to cook?

do you drink? if yes, what is your beverage of choice?

I don't even post marginal bad beats anymore. I just can't believe one person can be that unlucky and I want documented proof.

I want to be able to use poker as a means to travel, buy extras for my family, without having to use our real life money.

I drink very occasionally. Usually when I'm up north at the in-laws cottage. My drink of choice is a long island iced tea.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    I don't even post marginal bad beats anymore. I just can't believe one person can be that unlucky and I want documented proof.

Do you "honestly" believe that you are any less "lucky" than the rest of us when it comes to the vicissitudes of poker?

Do you realize that saying "yes" to the above question would be an answer of almost Hellmuthian hubris?

Did you ever think you woulf see the words "vicissitudes" and "hubris" used in their proper context on this site?

Do you now suspect that I have been over-indulging in my beverage of choice?

If not, do you think I should start?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Do you "honestly" believe that you are any less "lucky" than the rest of us when it comes to the vicissitudes of poker?

Do you realize that saying "yes" to the above question would be an answer of almost Hellmuthian hubris?

Did you ever think you woulf see the words "vicissitudes" and "hubris" used in their proper context on this site?

Do you now suspect that I have been over-indulging in my beverage of choice?

If not, do you think I should start?

I am the Phil Hellmuth of the micro stakes, if it wasnt for luck, I'd win 'em all.

I had to look up "vicissitudes" first. And no, I never thought I'd see those words used on this site.

You should definitely have a few more of your beverage of choice. :)
  • Okay, I have been watching Westerns on AMC today, and drinking vodka and cokes. who is your favourite actor for Westerns, and why>?

Will you be opolaying the forum tourney, knowing I am half cut?

Seeing as I only have an hour, do you think I can get my ful drunkon by then?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Okay, I have been watching Westerns on AMC today, and drinking vodka and cokes. who is your favourite actor for Westerns, and why>?

Will you be opolaying the forum tourney, knowing I am half cut?

Seeing as I only have an hour, do you think I can get my ful drunkon by then?

Clint Eastwood FTW (For the Westerns) - He just looked the part. Mean, unshaven, dirty.

I did not play the forum game as I was asleep, I had been up since 4am.

I have faith that you did get your full drunk on.