Options

Question week: Costanza

13»

Comments

• Milo wrote: »
    Did Wetts have that access? The prosecution rests . . .

Fed left suttle hints from what I seen. Wetts just picked them up. I didn't put that together until all the Costanza revealed started cause I didn't know any of the prior shit. I think he trolled me a few times, but GTA had all my love and affection in that area do it didn't tilt me.

Did you troll me as Fed? I remember you thinking I may not like you, but we cleared that in our first few convos. I didn't even connect smokerock to Costanza until that first BAP you posted.
    2209 posts in your current iteration, so guesstimate it at 3k counting previous accounts . . . how many of those posts are total BS?

791? ;) Sorry, just couldn't resist that troll...
    2209 posts in your current iteration, so guesstimate it at 3k counting previous accounts . . . how many of those posts are total BS?

probably all of them.

seriously.
    jontm wrote: »
    Fed left suttle hints from what I seen. Wetts just picked them up. I didn't put that together until all the Costanza revealed started cause I didn't know any of the prior shit. I think he trolled me a few times, but GTA had all my love and affection in that area do it didn't tilt me.

Did you troll me as Fed? I remember you thinking I may not like you, but we cleared that in our first few convos. I didn't even connect smokerock to Costanza until that first BAP you posted.

no sir, never trolled you, had no reason to.
    compuease wrote: »
    791? ;) Sorry, just couldn't resist that troll...

lololol comp trolling me now....

good stuff.
  • Have you ever gotten a shit dick?
  • Macke wrote: »
    Have you ever gotten a shit dick?

ahhh... I wanna keep this thread kind of PG although my immediate reaction to this question was... intense.

yes, I have taken the dirt trail when the red river was flowing, as have most ppl prolly ... its std.
  • Do you still got a 360?
    Do you still got a 360?

I dont game at all anymore, my ex took my wii and box

skank.
  • Did you laugh at this picture?

http://i.imgur.com/4cywe.jpg
  • How could you possible think that AJo was good?
    How could you possible think that AJo was good?

That was a sick hero I thought :D

Also, I didn't think Q7o was in your bb flatting range to my utg 3X open

Call me crazy
    Did you laugh at this picture?

http://i.imgur.com/4cywe.jpg

Lol

Yes.

Nh
  • What would your super power be?

What kind of animal would you be (non fantasy animal, has to be in existence currently)?

What extinct animal would you be?

What fantasy creature would you be?

If you could kick one person in the nuts, why would it be Hobbes?
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    What would your super power be?

What kind of animal would you be (non fantasy animal, has to be in existence currently)?

What extinct animal would you be?

What fantasy creature would you be?

If you could kick one person in the nuts, why would it be Hobbes?

Super power would be either flying or invisible ... flying would be dope and being invisible would allow me to duck from feds easier :D

I would defenitly be a kitty... I love cats more than anything.

Extinct.. im a retard so im just gonna say dinosaur, however living in that era would be terrifying lol

fantasy creature eh... well.. contary what some may think, I wouldn't be a unicorn (lol) .. i would have to be some sort of sea man / fish hybrid that nails bitches (human hoes) and can swim effortlessly to cool places in south america

jaha, Kicking hobbes in the nuts would only happen because he seems like one of the least likely to flip out.. also, ron would just probably understand and would know that he deserves it lol

good q's cerb...