Dear 3 CPFers who remember who I am...

2»

Comments

• Congrats!
  • Congrats! Due when in Oct? Just curious..we have number 3 due on the 21st.
  • DennisG wrote: »
    Congrats! Due when in Oct? Just curious..we have number 3 due on the 21st.

It's kristy, so it must be Oct 31st :D
  • Gotta go with Milo on the over/under TP discussion. My cats have yet to be able to unravel the roll since I switched to under. The over method had me rewinding it every day after work. Now, they just stare at it blankly, unable to figure it out.

On a side note, kind of a thread derail at this point, CONGRATS!!!
  • Curses to my screen scroll....which oddly paused just under the boob line and had me saying nicccceee....then continued to scroll...and felt bad for being a perv....:-[
  • I could respond wittily to several of these posts, but I'll just say congrats Kristy instead. Here's to hoping this all works out well for you and the upcoming hubby and let's not forget Larry either.

Again, nicely done girl!
  • [x] Internet already has this meme.
    [ ] Looking forward to the self-taken wedding photos.
    Congrats! Due when in Oct? Just curious..we have number 3 due on the 21st.

We're due the same week..it is a race!

Should we gamble on it?
  • Kristy_Sea wrote: »
    We're due the same week..it is a race!

Should we gamble on it?

Done. We don't know gender either, but I am rooting for more testosterone in the house! Can we incorporate that?

Now I am gonna take her out on the jet boat a week early...shake that little bugger out!
  • Should we get fancy?

My stats: 1st born ON her due date
    2nd born 4 days late

I'm due 5 days after you and having a girl.

I think there should be a penalty of 4 days if it is another boy..because men should never come before a lady.
    I cheated on you, and I'm sorry. I shared something special with another forum first and I felt dirty and cheap...

..I promise the other thread meant nothing to me and you are my one true love

Getting Married in a week and

Photo0650.jpg

7 months.

If you need to talk about your feelings; I am here to support you*

Oh hai der.

I think I'm one of the 3 as you sort of remind me of someone I used to know.

Congrats on your impending nuptials and birthing of future Minnesotan spawn.

In regards to your attempt at posting seksy self taken bathroom mirror pics, I hope you take the opportunity to try again with some of these important techniques for greater titillation and increased fapatory factor.

sexy-self-shots-wildammo-com-nn-11.jpg

As you can see in this first example, the removal of clothing is a great benefit to the visual stimulation even if the various nether regions are still covered enough to suffice acceptance on most prime time television. As you noted yourself, a clean mirror is quite important to any attempts at this genre as is a steady hand to take such photo to ensure best optics....yes, a steady hand is of great importance in these situations.

Of special note here is the fact that the clutter on the vanity really takes away from the end result. Darling, I love the way you look like an expensive hooker in that outfit, but I don't want to see the tools of your transformation scattered all over. The glass of wine is a nice touch but a bit of housekeeping prowess is much more likely to keep you around after our impending night of debauchery.

sexy_self_shot_mirror_pics_67.jpg

Now in this example, it just seems to cross the line from arousing to lewd. The bathroom looks like a closet with clutter everywhere and a common water bottle to cover the female delights!? How tawdry.

Don't get me wrong, noodz have their place but production values are so much more important. A little time setting the frame will result in a much better representation.

Please take these tips and try many more phone camera/mirror pics. A once a week time lapse showing your "growth" would be quite an excellent expose.
    Should we get fancy?

My stats: 1st born ON her due date
    2nd born 4 days late

I'm due 5 days after you and having a girl.

I think there should be a penalty of 4 days if it is another boy..because men should never come before a lady.

Our stats, First one a week early
    second...a week early.

I don't think the race would be a fair bet..lol

Women come?
    Women come?

any time they see a sign that reads . . .

"Coach Purses 1/2 off" :D
  • Oh hai der.

I think I'm one of the 3 as you sort of remind me of someone I used to know.

Congrats on your impending nuptials and birthing of future Minnesotan spawn.

In regards to your attempt at posting seksy self taken bathroom mirror pics, I hope you take the opportunity to try again with some of these important techniques for greater titillation and increased fapatory factor.

sexy-self-shots-wildammo-com-nn-11.jpg

As you can see in this first example, the removal of clothing is a great benefit to the visual stimulation even if the various nether regions are still covered enough to suffice acceptance on most prime time television. As you noted yourself, a clean mirror is quite important to any attempts at this genre as is a steady hand to take such photo to ensure best optics....yes, a steady hand is of great importance in these situations.

Of special note here is the fact that the clutter on the vanity really takes away from the end result. Darling, I love the way you look like an expensive hooker in that outfit, but I don't want to see the tools of your transformation scattered all over. The glass of wine is a nice touch but a bit of housekeeping prowess is much more likely to keep you around after our impending night of debauchery.

sexy_self_shot_mirror_pics_67.jpg

Now in this example, it just seems to cross the line from arousing to lewd. The bathroom looks like a closet with clutter everywhere and a common water bottle to cover the female delights!? How tawdry.

Don't get me wrong, noodz have their place but production values are so much more important. A little time setting the frame will result in a much better representation.

Please take these tips and try many more phone camera/mirror pics. A once a week time lapse showing your "growth" would be quite an excellent expose.

You know what makes me love you more than most...the fact that we were both upset by the counter clutter.

To the spawn comment...I'd like to think I'm breeding them out the gene pool. It is a public service, really.

Will mull the rest over.

:h:
  • $20 says the water bottle is actually preventing the viewer from seeing a penis.
  • i think thats a snap from Kalifornia, nice try KC. Definitely a boy.
  • A big congrats to Kristy and Walleye and Kristy baby to be. There, summed up everything in one sentence. Whoops, two sentences. Three. Dammit, Four!. I give up.