Q & A Week; STR82ACE

2»

Comments

• It's the supercard of the millenium. Who ya got?

Jesus vs Buddha: There MUST Be A Winner

Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee

Stallone as Rocky vs Schwartzenegger in Running Man

DrTyore vs Darbday: Loser get a lobatamy

Cookie Monster vs Chewbakka Hair vs Hair Match

Han Solo vs Gredo NO DQ Match
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    It's the supercard of the millenium. Who ya got?

Jesus vs Buddha: There MUST Be A Winner

Chuck Norris vs Bruce Lee

Stallone as Rocky vs Schwartzenegger in Running Man

DrTyore vs Darbday: Loser get a lobatamy

Cookie Monster vs Chewbakka Hair vs Hair Match

Han Solo vs Gredo NO DQ Match

1 Jesus...dude performed miracles. Buddha only talked.

2 Bruce Lee would end all this Chuck Norris fan based bs once for all. Chucky is too busy doing infomericals now anyway.

3 Both in their prime, I would have to say Rocky over Running Man. I mean, the guy beat a frozen side a beef to death, right??

4 DrTryore...easy win...Darbday appears to have already suffered a lobotamy

5 Do muppets shed? Cookie FTW

6 Gredo had him dead to nuts. Should have been over then and there. Han had to cheat to win.
  • What do you do with the drunken sailor?

:)

Mark
  • What do you do with a drunken sailor . . . early in the morning?
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    What do you do with the drunken sailor?

:)

Mark

Get him off your couch and get him dressed. Then send him on his way, wondering why his rump is so sore. You dirty whore, you.
  • Bump... only one more day to ask me anything you want. After tomorrow...you'll never really know for sure
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Who would you like to see participate in Q & A Week that currently is not signed up for it and has not participated in the past?
    didn't know there was a list?
  • Haven't had a chance to login recently so...have you ever done the Macarena?
  • literation wrote: »
    Haven't had a chance to login recently so...have you ever done the Macarena?

Once. And ONLY once. What a stupid song. Much rather do the Bird Dance after a few brews.
  • 1. Str82ace on survivor reality show.., wud u be a villain or a hero? And why?

2. Da last time u were at Cda's wonderland n da last roller coaster ride u were on?

3. Worse Bad Beat in Ching Hill history... a) u delivered and b) u recvd? and to/from who?

4. Da first thing u'll do when u win... a) lottery and b) a major poker event?

5. One word to describe urs truly?

MC
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    1. Str82ace on survivor reality show.., wud u be a villain or a hero? And why?

2. Da last time u were at Cda's wonderland n da last roller coaster ride u were on?

3. Worse Bad Beat in Ching Hill history... a) u delivered and b) u recvd? and to/from who?

4. Da first thing u'll do when u win... a) lottery and b) a major poker event?

5. One word to describe urs truly?

MC

1. I'd be the first guy voted off the island, only to find a shower and a hot meal!!

2. Last Halloween, for my daughter's birthday. Halloween Haunt is her ritual and she always has a great time. Not so much for me, walking the grounds by myself and waiting for her to reconnect with me at the end of the night. But its her night with her friends, so I don't mind.

3. 107o against Shifty. He made set of Q's on the flop, I floated his bet thinking he had nothing. Turn gave a flush draw and the river filled it. Shifty was out of the game Level 1 @ the 1min 34 sec mark. For the worst beat against me, Milo has that talent sewn up tight.

4. Get two separate cheques of equal amounts...one in my name, the other in the wife's. SETTLED!!! If I won a major poker event, I guess the first thing I would do is have a drink, then count my money over and over again.

5. LOOSE!
  • Bumped per request.
  • Dammit, how did that dust get in my eye?
  • mods . . . could we maybe "sticky" these two for a short time? Saves bumping things.