Question week volunteers needed.

13»

Comments

• darbday wrote: »
    Just a thought, but really you all should be picking new members each week. After people pass the troll test you can immediately put them on the question block. That way they get to know a little about everyone and all your 'witty humours'. And everyone can know a little about them and have more to share in other conversations.

This gives people an immediate sense of welcoming and belonging. It also keeps them coming back.

Of course for this the troll test wouldn't be things like are you fed? Who are you, are you a liar? It would simply be a matter of seeing if the person is real and has an actual interest in the forum.

As it stands now it will be months before that can even begin to happen.

Meh who wants to learn about others though....carry on....

Not sure what you are trying to prove (or just stir up shit) but "we" don't pick members to question, they volunteer... Personally I think it's a great that ppl volunteer and at least attempt to answer honestly. You weren't here when fed was doing his thing but he at least reformed and is making a real attempt at belonging... And since you aren't a mod you don't see the volume of scammers, spam and trollers who attempt to get on here... If we didn't at least try to stop it, pretty soon everyone would leave.
    Why not try and be a good guy and stop the shit disturbing, perhaps everyone would learn to like you.. Perhaps volunteer for question week?

Can't believe I said that, not sure the forum could survive...:)
  • Comp you never fail to make me laugh. :p

Darbday get in on this! :)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Not sure what you are trying to prove (or just stir up shit) but "we" don't pick members to question, they volunteer... Personally I think it's a great that ppl volunteer and at least attempt to answer honestly. You weren't here when fed was doing his thing but he at least reformed and is making a real attempt at belonging... And since you aren't a mod you don't see the volume of scammers, spam and trollers who attempt to get on here... If we didn't at least try to stop it, pretty soon everyone would leave.
    Why not try and be a good guy and stop the shit disturbing, perhaps everyone would learn to like you.. Perhaps volunteer for question week?

Can't believe I said that, not sure the forum could survive...:)

FWIW...

He's actually brought up a decent idea - if we could convince newbs on there, it could be fun! But of course, can't force anyone.

Mark
  • I want in, you guys are making this very interesting. I gotta know what you'd ask me
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    FWIW...

He's actually brought up a decent idea - if we could convince newbs on there, it could be fun! But of course, can't force anyone.

Mark

+1

Honestly though..., I do feel dat if newbs actually make da lists n volunteer..., only darb wud b asking da questions coz others wud prob b doing one of two things...,

a) Who is dis fella anyways?!?! Nothing they'll say wud ever interest me or contribute anything dat wud make my game any better so why bother asking?!?

OR

b) There are other folks I wud like to hear from so why waste a week?!??

I mean who wants to be persecuted n ridiculed anyways?!?! And dat is why you wont see any of da newbs here saying..., "oh oh pik me pretty pls..., im boring n wud really like to get on dat list"

Sounds like a ton a fun to me alright!!!! Who r we kidding anywayz!!!

Just keeping it real,

MC
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    +1

Honestly though..., I do feel dat if newbs actually make da lists n volunteer..., only darb wud b asking da questions coz others wud prob b doing one of two things...,

a) Who is dis fella anyways?!?! Nothing they'll say wud ever interest me or contribute anything dat wud make my game any better so why bother asking?!?

OR

I mean who wants to be persecuted n ridiculed anyways?!?! And dat is why you wont see any of da newbs here saying..., "oh oh pik me pretty pls..., im boring n wud really like to get on dat list"

Just keeping it real,

MC

308ulvt.gif
  • MCflip73 wrote: »
    +1

OR

Just keeping it real,

MC

English only at the tables.

Mark
  • put me in coach
  • put me in coach

You are in, Nov 29 - Dec 6... betrlatethannever...
  • Requesting my removal from this list.

Would hate to say the wrong thing and get temp banned.... :D
  • reibs wrote: »
    Requesting my removal from this list.

Would hate to say the wrong thing and get temp banned.... :D

I'm not afraid of the ban hammer. I'll take his spot.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm not afraid of the ban hammer. I'll take his spot.

done
  • Have been on here for months, and always enjoyed this section so you can put my name down.
  • Have been on here for months, and always enjoyed this section so you can put my name down.

Done..
  • Where the fuck is Richard~?

Mark
  • i'll volunteer
  • i'll volunteer

You are in!
  • i don't think i'm interesting enough to join in on this :-\
  • trigs wrote: »
    i don't think i'm interesting enough to join in on this :-\

+1
  • costanza wrote: »
    +1

:confused: that doesn't make sense from you considering you are probably the person who comments in my threads the most. i obviously entertain you a great deal.

EDIT: if i had to guess, you're the one with the man crush on me.
  • Will be in Montreal for the week I'm up, so responses maybe delayed, but will answer to keep our little sport going :)
  • looks like I killed questions week. I must have been pretty boring :P
  • Not so Sir. I just reviewed your questions and answers, all looked up to snuff to me.