• compuease wrote: »
    We really need Kristy in though....

Ill trade her nude pics of me for her to do it

^-^
  • costanza wrote: »
    why are you so eager?

"HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME!"

ya!

I like attention! And, I was one of the more popular original posters. You can hate on me all you want Fed, but do try and make a point or two less trolly!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    ya!

I like attention! And, I was one of the more popular original posters. You can hate on me all you want Fed, but do try and make a point or two less trolly!

Mark

ok bud!!! :)
    Ill trade her nude pics of me for her to do it

^-^

Please don't put that image into my mind before bed...
    ok bud!!! :)

Shush...

Go try and not be a dick.

Mark
    Please don't put that image into my mind before bed...

Why not? I played opposite of her once. She probably looks ok nude.
  • literation wrote: »

You charmer ! ! ;)
  • literation wrote: »

Costanza looks ok nude? You can have him... You may want to re-read Costanza's post that I was replying to.
    Costanza looks ok nude? You can have him... You may want to re-read Costanza's post that I was replying to.

might even wax my chest for her...
  • As long as I'm not the week of Aug 24 or Oct 18 I'm good :)
  • As stated, comp, I am willing to be first against the wall. Regardless, it should be someone who's done it before, so the rookies get an idea of how it is done.
    might even wax my chest for her...

This belongs in Mark's PFC jackass thread
  • reibs wrote: »
    This belongs in Mark's PFC jackass thread

Oh man

Itsame Mario!!!!

Mark
  • Okay, if no one objects I will start this off tonight, and someone else can pick up the torch, next Monday. Alternatively, I will post my Q&A thread tomorrow night after my daughter's soccer game, and we can move to a new person every Wednesday. Which do you all prefer?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Okay, if no one objects I will start this off tonight, and someone else can pick up the torch, next Monday. Alternatively, I will post my Q&A thread tomorrow night after my daughter's soccer game, and we can move to a new person every Wednesday. Which do you all prefer?

Are volunteering to run this or am I? I'm fine either way..
  • What run? Sticky a thread with everyone who has commited to do this in numerical order, and let it go . . . the person who's week is up lets the next in line know he's on deck.
  • I guess the old farts forgot about this?...:D
  • Nope . . . I guess we can start tonight. If no one objects, I will post the thread and ask for a "sticky".
  • List posted in op, did I miss anyone? Are these weeks ok with volunteers? I can easily swap around. Any more interested in this? I think we had 20 something last time... Would love (maybe not :)) Darb to get in...
    List posted in op, did I miss anyone? Are these weeks ok with volunteers? I can easily swap around. Any more interested in this? I think we had 20 something last time... Would love (maybe not :)) Darb to get in...

Terrible idea...

A: He never gives straight answers
    B: I'd rip him apart the entire time
    C: Vanilla Ice
    D: Even if he did answer, it would be a lie.

Mark
  • Works for me (even if Comp's spelling looks similar to Darb's) :D
  • I'm pretty sure that week will work for my Q&A. In!
  • Should be fine.
  • Ok if anyone is interested...I will volunteer.
  • I volunteer.

I should get 3 or 4 questions asked.
  • Added Dead Money and Macke..
  • Just a thought, but really you all should be picking new members each week. After people pass the troll test you can immediately put them on the question block. That way they get to know a little about everyone and all your 'witty humours'. And everyone can know a little about them and have more to share in other conversations.

This gives people an immediate sense of welcoming and belonging. It also keeps them coming back.

Of course for this the troll test wouldn't be things like are you fed? Who are you, are you a liar? It would simply be a matter of seeing if the person is real and has an actual interest in the forum.

As it stands now it will be months before that can even begin to happen.

Meh who wants to learn about others though....carry on....
  • add me, add me ^_^
  • Add me too please.