Applications now open... (only half in jest..)

13»

Comments

• Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I missed alot of this thread, but I assume I got the job?

I shall not worn, but only banhammer with great vengence.

2h6c74m.gif

I hope you handle your hammer better than that guy
  • darbday wrote: »
    I stated facts about the politics of this world the stuff here is the prejudice stuff.

Darb, generally I think it's impossible to state facts about world politics unless you have clear and accurate evidence. Are you 100% sure you stated facts and not opinions you very strongly believe in? Again, I'm looking back at the situation and am not sure I have now witnessed it all, so I'm just asking the questions.

I should have Mike Wallace's job. I'd be good on 60 Minutes. I'ne a tiger.
  • Let it go, Bill.

Wetts, you will need to improve your comprehension of the English language before your application will be considered.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Let it go, Bill.

Wetts, you will need to improve your comprehension of the English language before your application will be considered.

Spellchecker.ftw
  • Try 4th grade English . . .

you can sit next to Cole.
  • Darb, generally I think it's impossible to state facts about world politics unless you have clear and accurate evidence. Are you 100% sure you stated facts and not opinions you very strongly believe in? Again, I'm looking back at the situation and am not sure I have now witnessed it all, so I'm just asking the questions.

I should have Mike Wallace's job. I'd be good on 60 Minutes. I'ne a tiger.
    Nobody gets banned for incorrectly stating opinions as fact though, these silly conversations are full of that sillyness. ^-^
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Phili/Wetts/Darb

nyig6v.jpg
    I'm the ones on the ends :-\
    Israel is an illegal State? Really? If so, then why are they a member of the UN?
    Because the US has veto powers and control of the senate (errm council)

Galactic+Senate.jpg
  • Aahh but how did they get IN, as the other Great Powers (well, back then they were pretty great) had the Veto as well, and could have blocked their admission. Nice try, though . . .
    Aahh but how did they get IN, as the other Great Powers (well, back then they were pretty great) had the Veto as well, and could have blocked their admission. Nice try, though . . .
    Ya how did they get in?
  • darbday wrote: »
    Ya how did they get in?

Through majority vote. I believe the margin at the UN was around 3:1 in favour of the motion, though there were some abstentions. There troubles with the UN started shortly afterwards, but not nearly as much trouble as when their neighbours all declared war, abrogating Treaties they had signed with Israel and attempted to "push them into the sea".
    Through majority vote. I believe the margin at the UN was around 3:1 in favour of the motion, though there were some abstentions. There troubles with the UN started shortly afterwards, but not nearly as much trouble as when their neighbours all declared war, abrogating Treaties they had signed with Israel and attempted to "push them into the sea".

thats racist
    see now we are taking about reality, a real conversation instead of just anger banning.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Phili/Wetts/Darb

nyig6v.jpg

You are dragging my name into this cause why?

Unless you are trying to explain to the couple of peeps that I am stringing them along, than continue......... ;)
  • westside8 wrote: »
    You know doubling of 0 is still 0 right?

HAHA westside, you have delivered again sir. Thank You.:)