Sports bets.

Thought I'd post some bets and perhaps get some insight for future bets. I bet mostly on Major sporting events that I can sweat on TV or Internet.

Comments

• Yesterday I bet a 2 game parlay on 888 sports for $1100...had Holland and Germany to win, lost. Today I have $1000 on Spain at 1.80, plus a $200 3 gamer with Spain, Croatia and France. If I win my Spain bet for $1800...thinking about pressing it all on LA Kings in game 6...we shall see.
  • Another interesting wager I have pending is from a $150 parlay I hit for $1400 then pressed on LA winning game 1 of Stanley Cup finals, which they did. Then pressed all $2650 on Spain or Germany to win Euro at 1.87
  • Parlays are for suckers.
  • The spain bet is a bad one . . . This early in the tourney, Spain v. Italy is a classic 0-0 game, as both sides figure they can beat the others in the Group, so no sense to kill each other trying for 3 points. We're in the second half right now and I think the score line remains as is.

Or, y'know . . . Italy might just score . . . lol
  • I'm getting big into sports betting, I know a couple bettors that do well.

I went to mowhawk last night and got pwned up :( , I'm staying the eff away from soccer, but I do well betting on golf and hockey.

Jody, id love to turn this into a "lock" thread as well.

Kings winning game 6 is a lock fo sho
  • Sounds good.
  • Macke wrote: »
    Parlays are for suckers.

THIS THIS THIS, from all my own experience + every one of my friends who sportsbet a lot and don't learn lol

I didn't bet any nhl playoff games except for the last two, bet the Kings for both lol....gonna smash the Kings big for game 6 methinks
  • The Kings might win for sure. But, they're back on their heels right now and NJ has a ton of confidence and momentum. Quick's armor has been cracked, and they messed up their chemistry by putting Gagne in. No way is it a "lock" for LA.
  • agreed^^
  • No, its def a lock.
  • No such thing as a lock in sports.
  • I bet the farm on game 6 , it's a mastercraft titanium padlock.

Lifetime warranty iirc
  • If I was going to bet (No money on bodog or anything) right now I'm betting on the Kings for sure...

Stupid Sportsaction in Vancouver... give me something else!
  • and yes

3b14bdcb26630b27dccdabef8db1666f.jpg
  • Well, I got $1300 waiting to be burnt in my 888 account. LA Kings paying 1.65 and I was also thinking OKC -5...thoughts? It's all going in either way.
  • As far as I'm concerned, this is LA's game 7, if they lose game 6 at home they may as well save plane ticket to NJ, lol.
  • The kings are winning game 6 , it's a stone cold lock.

When they do, I want a round of beers shipped to me

I'm telling u right now, just bet it and forget it, I'm taking all the stress away

U know how I feel about the okc game lol
  • I want something too.. it's my lock of the week.

Kings might start off a little nervous but they'll score in the first.. around the 8 minute mark or so.
  • Kings are going to lose game 6 and winning it in game 7 in NJ
  • I was thinking about betting LA and OKC but ultimately decided against it. Saving my bullets for a different wager...
  • costanza wrote: »

Kings winning game 6 is a lock fo sho
    kwsteve wrote: »
    No way is it a "lock" for LA.
    jdAA88 wrote: »
    agreed^^
    costanza wrote: »
    No, its def a lock.
    payperview wrote: »
    No such thing as a lock in sports.
    costanza wrote: »
    I bet the farm on game 6 , it's a mastercraft titanium padlock.

Lifetime warranty iirc

Hmmmm.....
  • I nailed it..

Where's my 10 thousand dollars?
  • Macke wrote: »
    I nailed it..

Where's my 10 thousand dollars?

As long as you bet about 15 grand....it's at your bookie's :)
  • I got Italy, France and England on a 3 game bet. See what happens...
  • IamJoFay wrote: »
    I got Italy, France and England on a 3 game bet. See what happens...

just to win their next games?
  • trigs wrote: »
    just to win their next games?
    That's correct. 3 game parlay, hopefully start it off right with an Italian win today!
  • IamJoFay wrote: »
    That's correct. 3 game parlay, hopefully start it off right with an Italian win today!

1-0 italy
  • Beauty shot! Gotta hit sack tho...hopefully they don't let them back in!
  • Stop doing parlays.

I know it can look real inviting but stop.