diablo 3

2»

Comments

• So at work today I asked a couple people what their plans for the weekend was.. this one girl said "D3"

I thought she said T3 and she was going to do her taxes or something.. but nope Diablo 3.

lol
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    gaming addicts don't have to play games if they don't want to

exactly. so why feel bad or worried for them. their fault anyway ;)
  • Finished normal this weekend. Fucking epic. Can't wait for hell/inferno, as normal was ez-mode.
    I play some games, I've made decent money playing league of legends, Probably up around 1k :P . SC2 is hard and I'm only around middish platina but diablo will def be played sooner or later
    You made money playing League of Legends?

How?
    Richard~ wrote: »
    -get good
    -get team
    -crush LAN tournaments
    -Play go4LoL and other open online events

I'm a newb for League of Legends.

How do you get good?
  • I just finished normal too with my witch doctor. Very fun stuff.

Have heard inferno is just insane.
  • they just beat inferno on hardcore 5 minutes ago. gg diablo
    they just beat inferno on hardcore 5 minutes ago. gg diablo

yeah, inferno has been beaten now by a few people. still less than 5% of players have even made it to inferno though i think.

blizzard hopes that item farming will keep things going as well as the achievements.
  • trigs wrote: »
    yeah, inferno has been beaten now by a few people. still less than 5% of players have even made it to inferno though i think.

blizzard hopes that item farming will keep things going as well as the achievements.

I siad hardcore mode. aka if you lose your hero, you have to create a new one
    I siad hardcore mode. aka if you lose your hero, you have to create a new one

oh i missed that. that's nuts all right.