Couple of players needed for team Tournament in Innisfil Sunday March 25th.

Please PM me if you have any interest.. This is to round out the winning Rock team that is already committed.. :)

Comp - Jeff
Mark
Milo - Anthony
DataMn - Al
asxn557 - Tom
Muddguts - Ed

Round 1, NLHE, all of us

Round 2, LHE Tom & Ed ;PLO Jeff & Mark ; Stud Anthony & Al

Round 3, NLHE Cash Jeff, Anthony & Ed ; PLO cash Tom, Mark, & Al

Round 4, NLHE, all of us

Comments

• Tournament has similar structure to the Royal so would be good practice..
  • Where abouts is Innisfil?
  • Where abouts is Innisfil?

Google is your friend, :) but a little south of Barrie..
  • Really?? no one interested in this?
  • Unfortunately I am on call next week.
  • PM sent . . .
  • Would like to but I just made golf plans.
  • Would like to but I just made golf plans.

f golf.... :)
  • Tempted...will get back to you when I find out what else is planned
  • AJ, if it helps, I'll drive . . . and it would be a decent warm-up for the Royal.
  • I dont live tooo far away if you guy's wanna stop by for a cold beverage! :D

come see me and wild bill!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Tempted...will get back to you when I find out what else is planned

Come on AJ, you can do it..... DatMn Al is in as well.. This could be the best team ever. The "other" best player from the Rocks, Mark is in as well...
  • costanza wrote: »
    I dont live tooo far away if you guy's wanna stop by for a cold beverage! :D

come see me and wild bill!!
    Aren't you over by lake Huron? Not toooo far away? lol.
  • road trip !! :D

like just over an hr away
  • Meet you in the parking lot of #9 Auto Wreckers at 0900 . . . I promise.
  • :mad:

not sure if that's threat or not. . .
  • nonononono . . . I'll meet you there. We'll grab Timmies and head up. Really . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    nonononono . . . I'll meet you there. We'll grab Timmies and head up. Really . . .

lol id be interested if i wasnt committed to playing online all weekend

hope u guys have a great time.
  • same old same old . . . well, I tried.
  • Address..

257 Bells Lane
    GPS 44.294783,-79.617663
    Innisfil, ON

I "may" be able to get my wifes van if we all wanted to go together...
  • If coming this way works for you folks out Milton way . . . I can meet up for a lift. If you have a faster route from out there, I can make my own way. Whatever is easiest.
  • Milo wrote: »
    If coming this way works for you folks out Milton way . . . I can meet up for a lift. If you have a faster route from out there, I can make my own way. Whatever is easiest.

Let's see if AJ makes it... Al (KW), Mark (Acton) and I will be coming together from Milton.. Tom is driving himself since he's in Don Mills.

If AJ can't make it Muddguts (Ed) will be coming out of Oakville..
  • Ed's your man. I'm out. Previous committments prevent me from having fun :mad:
  • Looking forward to playing The Rock at the Tin Cup!
  • RWPKRPLR wrote: »
    Looking forward to playing The Rock at the Tin Cup!

I wouldn't look forward to it too much... :p
  • OK, guys I think we have a shortage of stud experience. I think Milo plays Stud so that gives us one, can anyone else play stud relatively well? I know Mark can but he prefers PLO as well..
  • Note from the organizer. I wasn't aware of this so hopefully it's ok with you guys...

We are planning lunch and dinner breaks – dinner will be pizza – lunch will be a choice of either a pulled pork on a bun or a hot dog – we need to know how many pulled pork and how many hot dogs for lunch. Soft drinks and water will be supplied. We are asking for a $10 donation per player that will cover the hall rental, lunch, dinner and drinks.

Assuming you are ok with it, can you let me know your preference, Hot Dogs or Pulled Pork..
  • I dont have much stud experience but i know the game and will fill that void if you like. No lunch for me, so if anyone on our team wants my share, let me know and i will order it for you
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    I dont have much stud experience but i know the game and will fill that void if you like. No lunch for me, so if anyone on our team wants my share, let me know and i will order it for you

Be aware that there doesn't appear to be anywhere close to get food, so I assume you are bringing your own? Pop/Water are being included in the "donation". Don't worry about the Stud, I think we'll be ok. Do you want to meet up to ride with us? If you do, you could either do it at where we meet Milo (undetermined at this point) or at the Hyw 25/401 car park or perhaps the Trafalgar Rd/401 car park. If we have 5 of us riding I could probably use my wifes van which seats 6 comfortably...
  • compuease wrote: »
    I wouldn't look forward to it too much... :p

Them fighten words lol