pokerstars zoom poker

2»

Comments

• trigs wrote: »
    i have to say, i also love the option of holding the control button when clicking fold in order to watch the rest of the hand play out.

I agree it's a good option.
  • Last night I was pondering on what to do and I played small stakes table and I actually enjoyed the zoom poker.
  • Zoom Poker is having a huge impact within PokerStars, and forcing other sites to also copy Rush Poker.
    EGR pay-walled article
    bwin.party rush poker variant “in development”

Operator also working on developing new social gaming division after co-CEO admits to “underestimating” sector.

bwin.party has a fast-paced poker product “in development” following similar products from PokerStars and Relax Gaming in recent weeks, co-CEO Jim Ryan has admitted.

No date has been set for a launch and it is currently unclear whether it will go live before or after the migration of bwin’s players onto the PartyPoker platform.

Dot.com players are due to migrate in the third quarter of this year, with dot.fr and dot.it migrations set to follow in Q4, Ryan said during an analyst call following its annual results this morning.

Meanwhile the operator is making progress on the development of a new social gaming division distinct from its real-money offering, with co-CEO Norbert Teufelberger admitting on the same callthat he “Never believed [social] was something that’s going to materialise and I underestimated how powerful it would be.”

Teufelberger revealed that bwin.party had looked at “at least 30” companies in the social gaming space with a view to a potential acquisition, but that “Valuations were not what we wanted to pay, so we are now in the process of building a team and we are going to launch a dedicated business unit distinct from our real-money operations”.

He described Double Down Interactive, acquired by IGT for US$500m in January, as “An inferior product and software” to what bwin.party is capable of, explaining that “We are going to use our own content which is hard to replicate for people in the social space”.

One social launch which has already materialised for the operator is Aces Hangout, a social poker game which began a test phase in December last year and launched last night on Google +.

Another of the company’s existing social ventures, the WPT Facebook app developed by Hands-On Entertainment, currently boasts 230,000 monthly active users.