OPT charity game for Cancer

2»

Comments

• Hated to do it...but I've updated my status on the site. Sorry Greg.
  • Less then a week to go until this game. If you are unable to attend please change your status so those on the waiting list have a chance to get in.

Thanks
  • Koby, will you be at the Hill this week? Want to bring the parka for you, if you are . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Koby, will you be at the Hill this week? Want to bring the parka for you, if you are . . .

Don't think i'll be at the game on Thursday. I have a lot to do to get organized for Saturday. I'm sure there will be someone at the game on Thursday who is coming to my place on Saturday, if you want give it to them to bring.

Thanks
  • Hey koby,

Can you PM me the address ? Thanks, see you Saturday.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Hey koby,

Can you PM me the address ? Thanks, see you Saturday.

PM sent
  • Hi All,

Here is the additional prizes to be won on top of any cash prizes. There still may be a few more things added, i'm just waiting to see if anything else comes through.

-Sgt. Splatter Paintball –1st place
    -Hockley Valley Golf – 2nd place
    -Wasaga Beach Paintball – 3rd place
    -1000 pc NHL chipset – 4th place
    -Signed Deepstack Pro Swag – 5th place
    -500 pc chipset - Bubble
    -Rock Climbing package Rock and Chalk/Rock Oasis Toronto – 1st player to accept defeat and not re-buy anymore
    -As a thank you to everyone, I will personally cover the 1st re-buy for the 1st two players who re-buy.

Pair of Toronto Blue Jay Tickets to be auctioned off to highest bidder
    These are Club VIP seats right behind home plate, without a doubt these are the best seats in the house.
    Friday Aug. 17th vs. Texas Rangers

If you want to play and are not on the waitlist, it's not to late. Good chance that you will still get into the game.
  • 1 seat open as of right now.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    -As a thank you to everyone, I will personally cover the 1st re-buy for the 1st two players who re-buy.

All-in blind first hand? ;)

Looking forward to this on Saturday.
  • Big day today!! As it stands right now I have 1 seat open.
  • Good luck with the event, Koby . . . and good luck to all the players.
  • westside8 wrote: »
    All-in blind first hand? ;)

Looking forward to this on Saturday.

Christ.

Youre not supposed to teach people the maths.
  • Final table of 9 at the OPT charity event. 48 total players with 68 rebuys. $6180 prize pool with over $2300 going to charity.

1st place is $2470
  • Thank you all who participated in this, the day was a huge success!! The final count for funds raised with $2700.00.

1st place paid just shy of $2500, but if you include the Sgt. Splatter door price they won then its more like $2700 for 1st.

Big props go out to Steve Kerr. Thank you so much for TD'ing the game. I know how hard it was for you to play, deal with re-buys, and keep game under control. Big, Big props you did a awesome job!!!