good-bye

Comments

• JohnnieH wrote: »
    piggypie123

Last Activity: Today 04:14 AM

fail

ban that 'lil fucker
  • So, aside from the fact that piggypie is right in everything he said (as this entire thread demonstrates), what's his problem?

Seriously, people need to get some control of the Kindergarten-level group dynamics. I know low-limit poker players are douches but still.
  • gritgar wrote: »
    Here's a HH from a recent hand I had. I'm wondering whether I tipped my hand by showing too much strength OOP and should have slowplayed in order to extract more value:

PartyGaming - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 4 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (BB): $2.27
    UTG: $1.15
    BTN: $2.28
    SB: $2.05

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:spade: A:club:

UTG calls $0.02, BTN raises to $0.08, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, BTN calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.51, 2 players) 2:spade: 6:diamond: 2:heart:
    Hero bets $0.49, fold

Hero wins $0.49

gritgar wrote: »
    So, aside from the fact that piggypie is right in everything he said (as this entire thread demonstrates), what's his problem?

Seriously, people need to get some control of the Kindergarten-level group dynamics. I know low-limit poker players are douches but still.

ummmm..
    gritgar wrote: »
    So, aside from the fact that piggypie is right in everything he said
    And YOU are kidding right?
    I know low-limit poker players are douches but still.

That was very Hobbesian of you and I am offended.
    So, aside from the fact that piggypie is right in everything he said (as this entire thread demonstrates), what's his problem?

ur mom

I'm just looking under the cushions for some pennies then I will play you HU4ROLLZ

How many douchey kindergarteners do you know? Are they on the rag?
  • This thread (and the hobbes one) continue to impress....

Haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a while.

TY ALL
  • reibs wrote: »
    This thread (and the hobbes one) continue to impress....

Haven't laughed this hard at a thread in a while.

TY ALL

Glad you assholes are having a laugh at my expense.

Off to write my manifesto now.
  • Hobbes wrote: »

Stop being such a douchebag and we'll let up on you :D

And please don't leave!

You still love us though right? You know we all have short attention spans, so this can't last for more than a day or so anyways.

Oh, and as Johnnie said... You can't leave us just for being assholes.. The friendship fee we all paid you must have more time on the meter I would think and you knew we were assholes when we paid it.
  • You still love us though right? You know we all have short attention spans, so this can't last for more than a day or so anyways.

Oh, and as Johnnie said... You can't leave us just for being assholes.. The friendship fee we all paid you must have more time on the meter I would think and you knew we were assholes when we paid it.

Pretty sure I was a bait-and-switch victim. :D
    Pretty sure I was a bait-and-switch victim. :D

Now you're pulling out the victim card?? When will this insanity end, and god dam it how many oz. are in a XL??
  • compuease wrote: »
    ummmm..

And YOU are kidding right?

Having played 1/2 at both Niagara and Brantford, I'm not kidding about at least some low-limit players being douches. Namely the low-limit "pros." Phil Ivey's class they definitely lack.

As for the OP being right, well, you did continue to tease him after he said he'd leave. I"m sure you laugh at car accidents too.
    Having played 1/2 at both Niagara and Brantford, I'm not kidding about at least some low-limit players being douches. Namely the low-limit "pros." Phil Ivey's class they definitely lack.

As for the OP being right, well, you did continue to tease him after he said he'd leave. I"m sure you laugh at car accidents too.

There is no 1/2 at Brantford... And I might have played a couple of times at Niagara as well.. and that car accident analogy is a very poor one..

low limit "pros"? There is such a thing?

Apparently you are construing the ongoing comments on this thread as anger from most of the frequent forum contributors due to our butt hurtedness(seemed like an appropriate term) over OPs comments. Allow me to let you in on a secret gritgar, we are not angry nor are we attacking to hurt his feelings. We are having fun and making jokes because the majority of us find his little pissy diatribe to be childish and simple minded. Not too mention his statement that as of that post he was leaving this forum forever (which Johnnie H proved not to be true) so any posts we made were done for our own amusement.
    I agree that there are some threads that escalate and turn into flame wars with heated arguments but this is clearly not one of those threads. It's a "Boo hoo, you guys say things that aren't always super smiley friendly fun time sweet to make me feel great all the time. It make my feelings go hurt hurt so me going away and not coming back." Our response naturally was "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out, person we barely knew. Oh and <witty comment>, <witty comment> <attempt at witty comment that fell a little short>".
  • lol....Fail: The Sequel

Last Activity: Yesterday 09:04 AM
  • Sequel's are always a failure imo :D
    Sequel's are always a failure imo :D

C'mon!

The Empire Strikes Back?

Godfather II?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    C'mon!

The Empire Strikes Back?

Godfather II?

I think you just made his point :)
  • No . . . at least, not in the case of Godfather II, which is widely regarded as the best of the trilogy. Star Wars in general suffers with age, but I thought Empire was pretty weak.
  • Godfather II was definitely not a failure.

Neither was The Road Warrior (aka Mad Max II) or Terminator II. That's just off the top of my head.
  • you're not even gonna try to give him the chance to come back and apologize if he wants to? good job really shutting him out
  • He's already been back . . . why apologize?
  • ESB is the best of the star wars movies.

Also other notable sequels

THE DARK KNIGHT
    Spider-man 2
    X-men 2
    Oldboy
    Hellboy 2
    Blade II
    Lethal Weapon 2
    Dawn of the Dead
    Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan
    Aliens

Want to include further along sequels? (Parts III, IV, etc?)
    Indiana Jones & Last Crusade was solid if not better than 1st
    Star Trek: First Contact (best of series)
    Die Hard 3
    Lethal Weapon 3

Ones I hear are great sequels that I've not seen.

Mission Impossible 3
    Transformers 3
    Bourne (whatever it is I can't remember the order)
    The new Rambo / Rocky

The whole "sequels suck" thing is done. Do we really need a self-aware movie character to spell out what we think again?

Mark
  • bourne ultimatum was really good, also transformers 3 was really really good!
  • I like the direction this thread is going... definitely on an upward trend.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I like the direction this thread is going... definitely on an upward trend.

Compuease likes anything goes up and stays up these days. :)

And

now we're back down
  • Milo wrote: »
    He's already been back . . . why apologize?

you're laughing in his face and calling him a failure. It's obvious that he felt mistreated, laughing at him still lurking is uncool
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    you're laughing in his face and calling him a failure. It's obvious that he felt mistreated, laughing at him still lurking is uncool

This coming from a guy who did the same thing just weeks ago..............

But I am liking this Richard.:)
This discussion has been closed.