good-bye

this poker forum is full of assholes and idiots. I will tell everyone that i know how bad this forum is. A lot of you guys make fun of people and think it so hilarious. I just don't get why some of you poeple are so mean. People come looking to get help and a lot of you guys just critisize them or make fun of them until their to the point of more pissed off. I never posted that much, due to the reason that i thought an idiot like gtapoker or ryanhall or hobbes where going to make fun. I'm sure you guys will have a hay day with this one. Gladely i won't be around to see any of it because i won't be back. At least i left you with a good thread starter for all those jerk offs who like to make fun of people.

fuck off

Comments

• Not sure what set this off......please link the bash thread

gg & gfys
  • Someone needs their morning coffee!?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Not sure what set this off......please link the bash thread

gg & gfys

Pretty sure it was the 24oz coffee thread.

Clearly he has other issues if he can't handle a little internet poking.

Goodbye piggy. You will not be missed.
  • I blame the parents.
  • Fucking Hobbes, always ruining things for others. What an asshole that guy is.
  • this poker forum is full of assholes and idiots. I will tell everyone that i know how bad this forum is. A lot of you guys make fun of people and think it so hilarious. I just don't get why some of you poeple are so mean. People come looking to get help and a lot of you guys just critisize them or make fun of them until their to the point of more pissed off. I never posted that much, due to the reason that i thought an idiot like gtapoker or ryanhall or hobbes where going to make fun. I'm sure you guys will have a hay day with this one. Gladely i won't be around to see any of it because i won't be back. At least i left you with a good thread starter for all those jerk offs who like to make fun of people.

fuck off

I'm sorry that you're so poorly adjusted and not so smart...but I am truly happy that the seizures subsided. Please remeber that we are always here for you and that jebus loves you.
  • reibs wrote: »
    Someone needs their morning coffee!?

:)
  • Alright what did Hobbes do while I was having my nap? Dammit, our best contributor too..
  • compuease wrote: »
    Alright what did Hobbes do while I was having my nap? Dammit, our best contributor too..

:-X
  • Wow if this is bashing, your dermis must be showing.
    I get half way done an XL timmys and I got to reheat it in the microwave. I usually drink about 4 a day. May be this will cut me down to 3 with these new cup sizes. How many oz's is an xl coffee now?
    Hobbes wrote: »
    Ummm...read thread title. :D
  • Pinhead wrote: »
    Fucking Hobbes, always ruining things for others. What an asshole that guy is.

Please don't encourage his behaviours
  • compuease wrote: »
    Alright what did Hobbes do while I was having my nap? Dammit, our best contributor too..

It was his keen observational skills and thick skin that always made him a threat in any game, no matter what the stakes.

if it's gonna be that kind of party | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
  • See you really need that dislike button. It will help blow off so much virtual esteem...I mean steam.
  • Jesus Hobbes, lay off the semi-noobs.

The Pig will be missed.

Sorry, who?

I will debate over the next 4 minutes whether I'm an asshole or an idiot.
  • What did I miss? Too late for popcorn?
  • Jesus Hobbes, lay off the semi-noobs.

The Pig will be missed.

Sorry, who?

I will debate over the next 4 minutes whether I'm an asshole or an idiot.

Wow!! That's a toss-up. :D
  • I have decided not to pigeon hole myself as that would just be self limiting.

I can be both an asshole and an idiot at the same time with equal skillz at both.
  • and here I thought gta was a nice guy, maybe i was wrong.....wait I'm never wrong so that can't be true....silly piggy why you gotta make me doubt myself like that.
  • I also think if more people could understand darb half the time....he would be included in the list! lol
  • and here I thought gta was a nice guy, maybe i was wrong.....wait I'm never wrong so that can't be true....silly piggy why you gotta make me doubt myself like that.

GTA is a hard working, clean living, trustworthy, all Canadian guy who never has a negative thing to say about anyone. Anyone who says otherwise is being slanderous and Hobbeslike.
  • GTA is a hard working, clean living, trustworthy, all Canadian guy who never has a negative thing to say about anyone.

Kind of the anti-Hobbes.
  • If he's really leaving over that post in the Timmies thread then good riddance to the pussy . . .

Personally I welcome our new Hobbesian overlords, in all their GTA-like splendour.
  • Milo wrote: »
    If he's really leaving over that post in the Timmies thread then good riddance to the pussy . . .

Personally I welcome our new Hobbesian overlords, in all their GTA-like splendour.
    i think maybe we were reading different good bye speeches....
  • Must muster up the will to care.
    Nope. I can't do it. Sorry.
    Oh, and please learn how to fucking spell. One or two errors I can overlook
    but reading that pissy rant made my brain cringe.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Must muster up the will to care.

It is this sort of negative and critical post that is the problem on this forum.
  • The bold is a nice touch though.

see I can be nice
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    The bold is a nice touch though.

see I can be nice

I do like the bold. Caps would have been nice as well.
  • Shtebs wrote: »
    Must muster up the will to care.

geesh, another Hobbes wannabe? You guys are chasing away all the good posters.... Now stop it!
  • op went about doing this thread the wrong way, I don't approve
  • Gladely i won't be around to see any of it because i won't be back.

piggypie123

Last Activity: Today 04:14 AM

fail
This discussion has been closed.