100 7.00 SNG's on Stars

2»

Comments

• So, I finished this a few days later then I wanted too and not nearly as well as I had hoped. Last 50 games didn't go nearly as well as first 50. Finished up for a small profit and had a lot of fun getting back into tracking the shit I play. Got in on PT4 Beta Test thanks to Wes, so, have a bunch of things I can go over now as well. Thanks for following along.

Buy in - 700
    Won- 739.47
    First-10
    Second-15
    Third-17
    Bubble-16

ROI-5.6
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    So, I finished this a few days later then I wanted too and not nearly as well as I had hoped. Last 50 games didn't go nearly as well as first 50. Finished up for a small profit and had a lot of fun getting back into tracking the shit I play. Got in on PT4 Beta Test thanks to Wes, so, have a bunch of things I can go over now as well. Thanks for following along.

Buy in - 700
    Won- 739.47
    First-10
    Second-15
    Third-17
    Bubble-16

ROI-5.6

wow...ITM 42% of the time. Damn impressive. If you turned even 5 of those 2nds into wins your ROI will skyrocket.

Keep it up, and LMK when you're offering BAP.

Well done!
    So, I finished this a few days later then I wanted too and not nearly as well as I had hoped. Last 50 games didn't go nearly as well as first 50. Finished up for a small profit and had a lot of fun getting back into tracking the shit I play. Got in on PT4 Beta Test thanks to Wes, so, have a bunch of things I can go over now as well. Thanks for following along.

Buy in - 700
    Won- 739.47
    First-10
    Second-15
    Third-17
    Bubble-16

ROI-5.6

Those are pretty good stats. It shows the importance of just mass tabling these to make good money though.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    wow...ITM 42% of the time. Damn impressive. If you turned even 5 of those 2nds into wins your ROI will skyrocket.

Keep it up, and LMK when you're offering BAP.

Well done!

Thanks Johnnie, am hoping to do a BAP next.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Those are pretty good stats. It shows the importance of just mass tabling these to make good money though.

This is so true, my set up isn't optimal, and honestly not likely to change much. Have tried to switch to Cascade for table setup. Accustom to Tile, and really, only 6 tiled fit with any comfort on my laptop.

Did these 100 with no HUD etc, so really paying attention to tables, set up now with PT4/Hud etc, so, can have some stats to help with things as well if playing 6+ as opposed to 2-4 at a time.
    This is so true, my set up isn't optimal, and honestly not likely to change much. Have tried to switch to Cascade for table setup. Accustom to Tile, and really, only 6 tiled fit with any comfort on my laptop.

Did these 100 with no HUD etc, so really paying attention to tables, set up now with PT4/Hud etc, so, can have some stats to help with things as well if playing 6+ as opposed to 2-4 at a time.

Table Ninja will make it much easier to play overlapping tables...I would definitely try the free trial if you have not done so yet
  • Haven't tried it, will do.
  • Just keep doing what you are doing, multitabling is over rated so don't think you have to do it. :)

Your doing good.:cool2:
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Just keep doing what you are doing, multitabling is over rated so don't think you have to do it. :)

You do if you want a decent hourly rate.
  • worked on it some last night, bit more this a.m. trying to get used to it.
  • work your way up.

Start with the 4 tables your used to, then add 1 more until you are comfortable.

I find when I have no distractions 10 is ok, but with distractions around I drop back to 6