100 7.00 SNG's on Stars

Really just looking for a reason to play. Did the 100 3.50 Turbos, which really aren't my thing, but, had fun playing them. Going to aim to complete by end of January and will post results each 10-15 games.

Comments

• good luck.

I'm looking to play 200 in Jan
  • are you playing 9 man regular?
  • yes, 9 man regular, more comfortable playing them, played the Turbo's trying to find another gear...missed it most of the time.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    good luck.

I'm looking to play 200 in Jan

Good luck with those. I put in 10.00 on the Propbet as encouragement.
  • First 8 in-
    1st- 1
    2nd- 4
    3rd- 0
    bubble 2
    Buy in- 56.00
    Win- 80.25
    ROI- 43%

Decent start if nothing else, 4 tabling and trying to do at least a set a night.
    (i don't have a ton of time during week and really just want to play well, not tired..or drunk.)
  • 14 in
    1- 2
    2- 5
    3- 0
    Bubble-2
    Buyin-98
    Won-143.31
    ROI-46%
  • Nice run
  • Keep up the rungood Wolffy!
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    14 in
    1- 2
    2- 5
    3- 0
    Bubble-2
    Buyin-98
    Won-143.31
    ROI-146%

wooot!

Having trouble's with heads up?
  • philliivey wrote: »
    wooot!

I like the fact when he doesn't bubble, he deep cashes. Very nice.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I like the fact when he doesn't bubble, he deep cashes. Very nice.

Yes yes very true! I was asking cause I am getting quite a few 2nd's as well when I go deep so I wanted to see what was happening to him or what he is doing at this time.:)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    wooot!

I forgot advice from a Moose post years ago...don't sign up for 4 within minutes of each other.

I ended up heads up on 3 games and lost focus.

I stagger my sign ups a little bit now to avoid same problem, doesn't guarantee wins, but, at least takes away one excuse for losing...
  • First 20 in books-
    1st- 2
    2nd- 6
    3rd- 1
    Bubble-2
    Buyin- 140
    Won-171.96
    ROI- 22.8%
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Keep up the rungood Wolffy!

thanks Johnnie, happy with my play and getting it in pretty good this week.

feel like shit today and hopped up on painkillers for a sore neck (sad that one can injury oneself coaching a hockey practice.
  • Congrats on the run good, keep er goin
  • nice start
    I forgot advice from a Moose post years ago...don't sign up for 4 within minutes of each other.

That's why I am glad PS no longer allows you to reg for multiple SNGs at one time. Got caught like that before in the 45mans.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    That's why I am glad PS no longer allows you to reg for multiple SNGs at one time. Got caught like that before in the 45mans.

That must be for 18's and up, as for the 9 mans, you can pre-reg for as many as you like.
    That must be for 18's and up, as for the 9 mans, you can pre-reg for as many as you like.

muh?

i thought you couldn`t do that.
  • 26/100 in the books, think I'm done for the day, was hoping to get to 30 today, but, still feel like shit.

First 26 in books-
    1st- 3
    2nd- 7
    3rd- 2
    Bubble-3
    Buyin- 182
    Won-229.29
    ROI- 26%
  • nice, keep at 'er
    26/100 in the books, think I'm done for the day, was hoping to get to 30 today, but, still feel like shit.

First 26 in books-
    1st- 3
    2nd- 7
    3rd- 2
    Bubble-3
    Buyin- 182
    Won-229.29
    ROI- 26%

So what's the over/under for your ROI when you feel good??
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    So what's the over/under for your ROI when you feel good??
    For all games listed on Sharkscope...4% over all games/limits.
    2.00 are 180's
    3.00 are Turbo 9/18/27/45's
    4.00 are 180's
    5/6.67's are 9 man regular SNG's

Cash streak continued tonight with 2 played and a 2nd/3rd.
    Off to bed.
  • Third of way-
    1-3
    2-8
    3-4
    Bubble-4
    Buyin- 210.00
    Won- 269.40
    ROI- 28
  • Stuck to my plan of not playing tired/short of time, as such, got no games in for a few days. Hoping to get a bunch of games in today.
    Started with just 2 this a.m. (stayed away from GoingGray-AJ who was registering at the same time (hope your games went well) and scored a 1 and a 3rd, back at it around 2 this afternoon. Hopefully the run good continues.

10 games in today, frustrating last 4 with two bubbles, won last one to get even on those 4. 40/100 in so far
    1-6
    2-9
    3-5
    Bubble-8
    Buyin-280
    Won-384.09
    ROI-37
  • Nice man, way to keep focused. I just play when I get a chance here and there sometimes while trying to multitask. I can't achieve your results doing that. Hence one of my goals this year is to only play when optimal...though that means fewer games
  • I think I maintained that same focus over the weekend and ran into my toughest stretch of finishes so far. I got completely schooled in my most recent bubble finish and got unlucky in some other ones as getting it in good but didn't hold up.

Shit happens though and rolling along with it. Hoping to get 10-15 games in during the week. Not many, but, 5 a.m. comes early and I'm usually beat in the evenings.

To date- 50/100 in-
    1st-7
    2nd-9
    3rd-5
    Bubble-10
    Buyin- 350
    Won-412.77-
    ROI-18

Its been fun getting back to actually tracking things again, even if in the end it documents a loss etc.
  • Didn't play much recently, tough stretch of games in there with my longest no cash streak followed by 3rd place mania and some shitty play. 75/100 in-

1st-8
    2nd-13
    3rd-13
    Bubble-13
    Buyin-525.00
    Won-602.29
    ROI-15
  • Nice

I just came off a 29 game cashless streak and then went on an unbelievable run. :)
    (stayed away from GoingGray-AJ who was registering at the same time (hope your games went well) and scored a 1 and a 3rd, back at it around 2 this afternoon. Hopefully the run good continues.

Sorry, man. I don't play often, but when I do I just register and wait for the popups. Think I played 8 games, cashed in 5 if memory serves.

I'll try to avoid your tables in the future;)