SNG Sunday!

2»

Comments

• Well that was short lived.:(

Played 3 more did not cash in any, sticking with 27 man's mainly and 9 man's, those 2 are where I am getting the most results it seems.

I am trying to ram up the aggression which did help in the 2 games above that I did cash in, but also bit me in the butt on a couple of hands:-[.

Trying to go back to "feel" and put the pieces together and all the poker chat on here lately helped as well.
  • Go to a different poker site and stay there for a few days and then come back and what happens.It doesnt help me much but alot of people say this. Some people even say to leave for a couple weeks. Pretty hard to though. Keep at er phil
  • kidcolt66 wrote: »
    Go to a different poker site and stay there for a few days and then come back and what happens.It doesnt help me much but alot of people say this. Some people even say to leave for a couple weeks. Pretty hard to though. Keep at er phil

Ya I have a bankroll on another site as well as stars, I have the most bankroll I have have in awhile but not sure how long that's gonna last with real life stuff going on.

Well I did, I was on titan but I am going to switch to merge cause I have rakeback and a bonus on there and the rake is lower for the games I play, problem with that is the sng traffic is not very good.

I did make it to the 2nd level of titan's vip level which is like the same as the bottom level,LOL.

Will see how it goes. :)
  • Well good luck to ya. Just thought i would give you my 2 cents.Not that it is worth 2 cents lol, but it has been kinda quiet in here today.
  • Fired up 4 at a time and 2 deep cashes in 2 of em which includes a 2nd place soooooo close to a 1st again :/.

In profit for the day so can't complain, but I could use a 1st place anytime :).

For total games played for 27 man's
    Sharkscope: 27 man's

72 games played
    avg profit $1
    avg roi 34%
    profit $37

feeling in the zone guy's, if I get some more cashes and keep going upwards I will start mixing in the next buy in level.:)
  • So came back after a lil bit of a break, which I should not have done, started off not good but the last game a 27 man finished 2nd! loved the final few as I raped the blinds pretty easy, too bad the last hand the guy had a higher kicker:(.

But that recouped my losses for the 3 games before that and happy with how I played mostly.

I want to move to the 3.50's like some of you, just getting the bankroll to do that is the challenging part, hope next weekend but will see.....
  • So like my twin sng brother wolfhound:wink2:, felt good about playing today and went back to 18 man's.

1st game in a 2nd place! Very happy with that as have not been doing well in 18 man's so really trying to go back the right way, couple of non cashes after that.

Than a 3rd place and last game was UGLY!

Cashed 2 out of 5 games or something like that and still up on profit side for the day, pays for the timmies anyway I guess.

It's everyone play any suited cards day which maybe wolfhound saw earlier or you guys have noticed.:o

Turkey dinner tonight! Than will see and might fire up some more tonight but not sure.

Anyone else played today?
  • Fired up 3 more, 2 18 man's and 1 27 man.

In the 18 man's cashed in the 1 and bubbled the other.

In the 27 man finished 2nd place!

Almost cashed in all 3 at the same time!:o
  • After a "pinhead" kinda start to the day:p, I just finished 2nd in a 27 man after a 2 and a half hour battle, russian guy hit everything it was crazy, I easily could have won that one if he was not so lucky.

But that made up for the day's losses and put me in a smidge of profit.:)

Anyone else doing good?
  • Fired up a quick 9 man, turns out it was not so quick, like 300 hands played just the 1 game, finished 2nd but it was a win in my books as it gave me some good practice heads up ( last hand he flopped 2 pair against me :( ) and got back some losses from yesterday and I came back from 4 bb's to take the chip lead at 1 point. :)

Really feeling it lately and focused like way back when I 1st started playing poker. :)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Fired up a quick 9 man, turns out it was not so quick, like 300 hands played just the 1 game, finished 2nd but it was a win in my books as it gave me some good practice heads up ( last hand he flopped 2 pair against me :( ) and got back some losses from yesterday and I came back from 4 bb's to take the chip lead at 1 point. :)

Really feeling it lately and focused like way back when I 1st started playing poker. :)

300 hands in a 9 man??

Stanley_nod_Discrimination_of_Men-s275x155-95928-410.gif
  • costanza wrote: »
    300 hands in a 9 man??

Stanley_nod_Discrimination_of_Men-s275x155-95928-410.gif

Hi FED!:D

Yup, people got eliminated really fast this game, 3rd blind level and we were pretty much on the bubble,lololol, than it took forever after that, heads up was like 30 minutes.

It was like 2006 all over again.:wink2: