Seneca Deepstack BAP - Feb 15-19

Hello,

Decided to post my first BAP of 2012 (probably a little too early but I was quite excited for this event). It will be the 1500.00 NL Event @ Seneca. This event is part of the deepstacks tour and its their first stop. Now I played the 450.00 event last year (similar structure) and I was able to finish third out of over 200 people.

With that being said I am opening up a BAP for the main event. Looks to be a great structure with a guaranteed 200K prize pool, so figure around 60Kish to first?

I will be selling @ 1-1 and don't worry about the US conversion I will take care of the ~3% if you do an emt, if you do P* transfer then it equals out.

Like always I don't care how much or how little you buy and I don't care if I am playing for the whole forum again. It's fun to get out to tournies and win some cash for you guys.

I am only doing a reserve list right now and figure 1st week of February to true up. As always you will find updates on twitter and on here depending on how much battery life I have on my phone (as most find out, my battery dies and I am scrambling to get juice somewhere)

In 2011 I had a successful year in live tournies playing the following:

1. Deepstack 450.00 event - 3rd place - 10K
2. Venetian 2100.00 event - 5th place - 25K
3. WSOP Main Event - made it to day 2 (my own personal brag...lol)

As previously posted, i enjoy the odd tourney here and there but am mainly a cash game player so I like to take shots once in a while.

Thanks again to everyone for your support and I look forward to bringing home some loot for everyone or at least making the attempt lol....

Feel free to PM me for EMT email or ship to blackmagicz on P*

If you can get the cash in by Feb 10th that would be great. I will be buying my ticket the day of the event so I just need to make sure I have cash in hand by that date and wds from stars takes a bit of time for some reason (4days usually, emt obv instant)

Reserve List (SOLD OUT):

Hobbes 5% PAID
JohnnieH 5% PAID
GTAPoker 10% PAID
CrazyKoby 10% SWAP
Pokerjah 5% PAID
Stevekerr 10% PAID
Pudge 10% PAID
Angel 15% PAID
Betrthanphil 15% PAID
Milo 5% PAID
LKS (Live stake) 10% PAID