what tilts you and how do you deal with it

2»

Comments

• also avatar with people poodles and stuff....not dogs...dogs are fun but the ones you can tell are named missy and you know the owner giggles evertime their pokerstars image shows up.

And pics of people babies...like why would you do that?

one thats funny though is guy's girlfriends as their picture...i think in the guys mind he thinks he can play longer if his girlfriends knows that hes looking at her pic while playing.
  • reibs wrote: »
    A few things that tilt me:

1. Women/Elderly drivers
    2. Syncronized TV commercials - I want to flip to another show during commercials, NOT more commercials.
    3. Christmas music on the radio before December

Wait....Was this supposed to be a poker thread?! :confused:
    reibs wrote: »
    LOL, in all seriousness, I don't hate all women drivers (and maybe that was an unfair statement - was more a poke at the few females here who will read this >:D). There are certainly some who can operate a vehicle properly. Maybe this is me being results oriented, but IMO, ~85-90% of the ppl who cut me off or w/e are female or elderly. And they are usually distracted by something other than paying attention to the road. Just my experience....

And ya, my father was not even born until the 60s....

You rang? Oh and when are you on the road again, or should I say, soon to be in the ditch?
  • What tilts me is when they promise sit and goes, then refuse to host sit and goes. They promise free food and drinks for cashgame players, then refuse to serve food. They promise not to cooler me again, and they let me flop set under set with 100 BB starting stacks in the 100 euro sideevent D:
  • Also, the cure for tilt is apparently roomservice club sandwish and roomservice cecar sallad. Pretty awesome
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I think English at the table is an accepted rule most places.

It's to prevent collusion, has nothing to do with race.

Mark

Ya this, I had to call the moderator at stars the other day cause 2 opponents were talking a different language and what it looked like talking about the hand both of em were in.
  • Excessive rake tilts me.

I handle it by going someplace else.

None of the other things mentioned in this thread tilts me.
  • Drunk people posting on a poker forum in the middle of the night complaining about posts that are to help others.

Go along with what's gonna happen online for the next 2 weeks is miserable people taking their crap out on others, HEY I am with you about this time of year, truly I am.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Drunk people posting on a poker forum in the middle of the night complaining about posts that are to help others.

Go along with what's gonna happen online for the next 2 weeks is miserable people taking their crap out on others, HEY I am with you about this time of year, truly I am.

English only
  • Dirty diapers during the final table. Not mine.
  • Common sense= English;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Common sense= English;)

The_Comma_pt2_photo_FINALIZED.jpgoto_FINALIZED.jpg
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    is it the black guy? it's always the black guy <.<

That's Afro-Canadian you bigot. :D
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Phil-Ivey-Stare.png

Winning poker players, black or otherwise, are DEFINITELY a minority.
  • Probably easier to put what doesn't tilt me......

I'll let u know when I think of something