30K Deepstack Tournament-Tuesday December 27th-New Hamburg

Comments

• Just realized I am of for the day before I go nights thursday so i think I will make the trip down.

Prophet 22

Awesome!
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Awesome!

My buddy Shopsy is coming too! Don't know about Folded yet.
  • No fair opening this while I was in Vegas.

Me + 1, for waitlist, I guess. :(
  • Looks like Johnny needs to open a 3rd table in the garage. :)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Looks like Johnny needs to open a 3rd table in the garage. :)

dibs on a warm spot.. young guys in the garage..
  • I swear to god I feel old, but I will feel uncomfortable about saying dibs on a warm spot with Comp. It really doesn't sound right.
  • Relax, he can just fire up the Mustang if you guys get a little chilly.
  • There will be no 3rd table in the garage, or anywhere else for that matter. For my own sanity I'm keeping this to 20 players or less.
  • Im working that day BAH....but ya know, you did perfectly fine with the 3 table when I was there....Im sure this isnt helping
  • Family plans have changed . . . Wait list please . . .
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    There will be no 3rd table in the garage, or anywhere else for that matter. For my own sanity I'm keeping this to 20 players or less.

Too Late! :p

Didn't you have 3 tables last year? Worked out pretty good if memory serves.

Come on Johnnie...its not a REAL tournament 'till you get 30 drunken deadbeats pissing on your bathroom floor. MAN UP DUDE!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Too Late! :p

Didn't you have 3 tables last year? Worked out pretty good if memory serves.

Come on Johnnie...its not a REAL tournament 'till you get 30 drunken deadbeats pissing on your bathroom floor. MAN UP DUDE!

I did have 3 tables last year, but the tournament was just to hectic for me, and I had to borrow a ton of equipment just to get started.

There are only 4 on the waiting and a few tentatives. I'm sure a few will drop out so I will get everyone in the tournament.
  • Just found out that I have to work that day. :( - Guess I'm out.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Just found out that I have to work that day. :( - Guess I'm out.

Bummer. At least you'll have more money for a car!
  • I will take a seat at the 3rd table!!!!
    haha
  • and changed again . . . I am out. Take me off the list and, if possible, delete all my posts in this thread. UGH.
  • Milo wrote: »
    and changed again . . . I am out. Take me off the list and, if possible, delete all my posts in this thread. UGH.

And I am back in again. Work screwed up and forgot that Christmas is on Sunday, so I am off on Tuesday now. Please add me to the waiting list. Hopefully a spot opens up.

Atleast I'll be ahead of Milo when he says he's back in again. lol
  • How's that new vehicle coming? New Hamburg is a long walk . . .
  • The address has been sent. If anyone else needs it, please let me know.

Thanks to WildBill I'm going to open this up to 24 players.

You're welcome.
    How's that new vehicle coming? New Hamburg is a long walk . . .

My father-in-law was here this past weekend and worked his usual magic and I should be ok for a few months with the current wheels.

I don't want to rush into a used vehicle, need to find the right one.
  • compuease wrote: »
    dibs on a warm spot.. young guys in the garage..
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    The address has been sent. If anyone else needs it, please let me know.

Thanks to WildBill I'm going to open this up to 24 players.

You're welcome.

As before, warm spot for old guyzzz plzz.
  • Unfortunately, OUT. Sorry Johnnie
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Unfortunately, OUT. Sorry Johnnie

You'll be missed.

Good luck at your game on the 28th.
  • did you ask me to deal the 4th table?

Milton Slim

HO HO HO!!!!:D
  • Just checked with wife and she indicates that we only have 4 folding chairs... and she questioned whether their quality would be acceptable for this venue and attendees. Anybody have any extras?
  • I have 4 folding chairs I can bring, but I also have access to a bunch of stacking chairs and a minivan to bring them in. The stacking chairs have some padding and I find them a bit more comfortable than the folding ones.

Johnnie - let me know how many chairs you need.

Jac
  • JacNoK wrote: »
    I have 4 folding chairs I can bring, but I also have access to a bunch of stacking chairs and a minivan to bring them in. The stacking chairs have some padding and I find them a bit more comfortable than the folding ones.

Johnnie - let me know how many chairs you need.

Jac

About 8.

Thanks!!!!
  • I might be a few minutes late Johnnie but I will be there.

Cheers
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    My father-in-law was here this past weekend and worked his usual magic and I should be ok for a few months with the current wheels.

I don't want to rush into a used vehicle, need to find the right one.

Seriously, if you can find a dealer that has some off-lease vehicles from either Bell, or Hewlett-Packard, give them some serious thought. Apparently they are serviced to the hilt while under lease, so mechanicals should not be an issue.
    Seriously, if you can find a dealer that has some off-lease vehicles from either Bell, or Hewlett-Packard, give them some serious thought. Apparently they are serviced to the hilt while under lease, so mechanicals should not be an issue.

Some good advice. Although, I am an Auto Adjuster, I have a few "friends" I can call to get a pretty good deal. If you ever have the contacts, a recovered stolen vehicle is the way to go.

It only costs about $800 to have the ignition damage fixed, and that's usually all that's wrong with them. Plus, they don't sell any where close to market value.