Kitchener NL Hold'em November 26th, 1:30PM

13»

Comments

• Congrats Dave
  • gratz dave, shame I cant make it out during the winter to these!
  • Congrats Dave. Thanks for hosting again.
  • Thanks for hosting Dave. It was a lot of fun and well-organized. I put the Jan game into my calendar.
  • Thank you all. I feel like a giant weight has been lifted off of me. I was starting to believe I would never win one of these.

The next tournament is scheduled for January 14th at 1:30. We had a lot of cancellations this time again and a couple of no shows. We still ended up with 42 players though. Please do not sign up unless you are absolutely 100% sure, you are going to come.

The cash game is open to anyone, but please note that tournament players have priority when a seat is available. Also, the cash game will be as advertised, NL Hold'em. There were players at the end of the night that would have played, but they did not want to play Omaha. If you are interested in a different format, have your own game at your place.

Thank you all for your support and help this year. Have a safe and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year and hopefully we will see everyone back in 2012.
  • Sean, this might surprise you but you left something behind AGAIN. I have your seat foam. I will probably be back to your place before you are here. I will get it to you then.

I also have a blue coffee mug leftover from the October tournament. If it is yours let me know or else I might start using it.
  • Well done David, wish I could have played long enough to see your win! Hope to see you in 2012!
  • Congratulations Dave - a well deserved win. As with Sean, I see you waited for a big payday to take the top spot.

I am looking forward to being back in Canada in time for your next tournament. Any way I can sign up for it now?
  • Congrats Dave on taking it down!