Kitchener NL Hold'em November 26th, 1:30PM

Comments

• Hey Buzzard,

I can't make it after all on Saturday - sorry man!!

Mark
  • Hey dave . sign me up please :)
  • Hi, I am a new member looking to participate in this tournament. I need confirmation that I can play though and don't want to be put on the waiting list. PM directions either way please.
  • wait list please
  • chrislol wrote: »
    Hi, I am a new member looking to participate in this tournament. I need confirmation that I can play though and don't want to be put on the waiting list. PM directions either way please.

You would have to go on the wait list, so it sounds like you aren't interested for this one. Read the tournament rules and then decide if you want to wait list or not.
  • If you read the rules, you will find that a seat will be found for you, but this may involve being on the waitlist.
  • so waiting list players will still get the chance to play, they just have to wait for either people to not show up or bust? Sorry for the confusion, I will be put on the waiting list.
    so waiting list players will still get the chance to play, they just have to wait for either people to not show up or bust? Sorry for the confusion, I will be put on the waiting list.

Directions sent. See everyone tomorrow.
    so waiting list players will still get the chance to play, they just have to wait for either people to not show up or bust? Sorry for the confusion, I will be put on the waiting list.

Trust me, its worth the wait.
  • Worth the wait if they have you on there right Devon, and you re-raise after mucking your hand!!
  • Worth the wait if they have you on there right Devon, and you re-raise after mucking your hand!!

lol....this might be a leak in your game.
  • Hey, just a thought here, feel free to tell me to screw off but....

Would there be 15 people interested in throwing in an extra $10 each for a last longer bet as a satellite into one of the OPT WSOP satellites?

I would be in obv.
  • Dave,

Sorry Lori is sick today.

Would there be 15 people interested in throwing in an extra $10 each for a last longer bet as a satellite into one of the OPT WSOP satellites?

I would be in obv.

I would also go in if you are organizing and are here early enough to get it off the ground which I can't see happening.

I would be in obv.

WTF I'm in.
  • Sorry Dave, (and those of you to my right :) ), but i'm worried my van won't make the trip. So I going to have to bow out. Sorry for the short notice, I was going to try and push my luck but thought better of it.
  • If DJ is out forget the last longer. He's the only guy I could beat ;)

Next time with a bit of advanced notice we'll get it going.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    42. Terry Jackson
    41. Little_Brother
    40. JohnnieH
    39. Hellmuth's Mole

Solid representation of NH guys.... ;)
  • Hey im new to all of this. How often are these games held? Ill start coming out for sure. One last thing, what is "HPT"?
  • Hey im new to all of this. How often are these games held? Ill start coming out for sure. One last thing, what is "HPT"?

Holt Poker Tour.

The next tournament is January 14th.
  • Thanks for hosting Dave.
  • reibs wrote: »
    Solid representation of NH guys.... ;)

Not New Hamburg's finest hour to be sure. But at least Johnnie ran into a cooler.....I just plain sucked.
  • Unofficial Results

42. Terry J.
    41. Little_Brother
    40. JohnnieH
    39. Hellmuth's Mole
    38. ItsaMe
    37. happyhammer6
    36. Damnthapushr
    35. Pete D.
    34. Harry S.
    33. The Aux
    32. metaxa
    31. chrislol
    30. Rob W.
    29. Strubby
    28. R_Brother1
    27. BIGBOB
    26. woog30
    25. David F.
    24. flash05
    23. EdtheTed
    22. Doug B.
    21. g2
    20. Shopsy
    19. Bill B.
    18. holychow
    17. Brad C.
    16. Kaye
    15. Paul D.
    14. Ana
    13. Dona
    12. Cvette
    11. asxn557
    10. SeekTheGrail
    9. Nayr_Eh
    8. isnork
    7. sstar ($75)
    6. Hobbes ($150)
    5. damanj16 ($200)
    4. Mac ($270)
    3. redneckpkrplr ($370)
    2. Steve W. ($520)
    1. Buzzzardd ($935)
  • Congrats on winning your tournament, Dave.
    1. Buzzzardd ($935)

Siick! Well done!
    1. Buzzzardd ($935)

God. Now we'll never hear the end of it; :D

Gratz Dave
    Unofficial Results
    1. Buzzzardd ($935)

An other one Dave? What IS this world coming to? I do notice that it says "Unofficial" though. Any chance it gets overturned on appeal?

Congrats big guy...
  • Congrats Dave. Another great day of poker.

gg all.