Kitchener Tourney - NOV 5, 1:30p

2»

Comments

• Sounds like a great time was had by all . . . good to hear.
  • Glad to hear it wasn't a scamfest.

If the next tournament is Dec 3, I will do my best to be there.
  • I concur with JacNoK.

Very friendly atmosphere and a nice spread of food to be had. At the end of it there were only 4 people wanting to play cash so we decided against it.

Overall, it was a fun time, lots of laughs. and good card playing. No scams here, just two people who were hosting their first tourney and are learning the ropes. I would definitely go back again.

To M and J, thanks for hosting.

PS. There's a game store on the corner of Weber and University in Waterloo that sell Copaqs for $20/set (2 decks).
  • Congratulations to KWSteve for a great showing! Chopping with Basil in the end as the two went heads up.

I alas, finished as the bubble boy and J busted out when her kings ran into Aces.

Thank you JacNok and KWSteve for coming out and your kind words. Your suggestions came well received and you made the tournament better!

We will be hosting a freezeout tournament on December 3rd but I will post up an official announcement with the details when I have more time.

Cheers!

TheProfessor
  • Glad to see more games in kitchener showing up.

I might be able to make the next one, congrats on getting a good game going!