do you indulge?

2»

Comments

• literation wrote: »
    I have been thinking of making a post here in general poker chat about online poker and pot. I wonder what % of people who play online poker (successfully?) smoke. I guess I procrastinate.
    ill bet its 'high' but obv some countries people don't smoke alot tho....but if you do it with places that smoke lots of weed ill bet it would be suprising how many of the top players play 100% lifted. I do but im a D rate player... :-\
  • havn't tried, probably never will. most people probably suspected that I'd say that ^^'
  • i hope i didn't get anyone upset.

i've smoked for years. i have done mushrooms a few times in my younger days as well as hash. that's it though.

as far as playing while high, i find the problem is my patience. i fold ten straight hands and it feels like i haven't played a hand for hours.
  • trigs wrote: »
    i hope i didn't get anyone upset.
    def your fault tho :p
  • darbday wrote: »
    def your fault tho :p

thought the weed would mellow everyone out.
  • Why is everyone staring at me?
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    havn't tried, probably never will. most people probably suspected that I'd say that ^^'

Only because we all think of you as about 12 yrs old. :D (j/k)
  • Don't much mind if people do weed

Mind terribly if they do it to the endangerment of others (i.e. drive / at work / etc)

Hate the "drug culture" that has grown up around it (Cheech and Chong, Harold and Kumar, etc).

Hate the dumbasses that try and convince you (aka justify to themselves) why they should be allowed to (it's natural / healthier than cigs / not really a drug / etc). They're just as bad pro-propagandaing as the old Reefer Madness crowd.

Mark
  • Smoked my fair bit in the younger days, along with many other things.. Quit after high school...it just puts me to sleep now.

Pretty sure I am a pure as the driven snow now a days...probably should be a saint..