stars battle of the planets

2»

Comments

• 6 games 160ish points and just short of being "super hot".:wink2:

Not that I am going for this really, just focused on the $$$;)
  • philliivey wrote: »
    6 games 160ish points and just short of being "super hot".:wink2:

Not that I am going for this really, just focused on the $$$;)

Maybe time to tell Coke to take their job and shove it. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Maybe time to tell Coke to take their job and shove it. :D

Could be! HAHA:wink2:

Or see if anyone wants to buy 50% of my moving up to 3.50's action ;).

As soon as I get hold em manager fixed yet again, sigh
  • keep it up phil!

i was actually thinking of moving up to the 3.50's as well. i don't think there's a difference in competition.
  • trigs wrote: »
    keep it up phil!

i was actually thinking of moving up to the 3.50's as well. i don't think there's a difference in competition.

Thanks trigs, on a final table of another 27 man but not going so well.
  • I find it odd when we claim we have made the final table in a 3 table sng.

Not that its inaccurate, just odd.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I find it odd when we claim we have made the final table in a 3 table sng.

how many tables are needed before it's not odd?

some believe there's a direct correlation between that and the size of your penis
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    I find it odd when we claim we have made the final table in a 3 table sng.

Final 9, is that better.:rolleyes2:
    4 .
  • it never ceases to amaze me how almost any thread on any topic here can get derailed, but in such a fun and witty fashion at the same time
  • About 100 points shy of being on the leader board all playing 18 man's!:)

8 games to go to finish the 20, I just missed out on another 1st too:(
  • keep it up!

i had a few decent runs (when i was mad multi-tabling to see how many i could handle). always came up short.
  • Ya I was multitabling tonight, only 4 wanted to do 6 but meh, played 5 games total and cashed in 4,LOL

It does not feel like it but I do better multi tabling for some reason, still make mistakes though...........
  • Boy I would love to be playing right now, but this stupid world record mtt has knocked out the sng lobby so their is no sng's!:mad:
  • i can't believe someone is gonna win this
  • Well, tonight is terrible :( what a horror show, calling stations everywhere and hitting everything.

If you can actually have your hands hold or hit cards you need, good money making night guys!
  • Well, tonight is terrible :( what a horror show, calling stations everywhere and hitting everything.

If you can actually have your hands hold or hit cards you need, good money making night guys!
  • Next week the prize pool for battle of planets is doubled, also if you beat a target score you get $10,000!.

Of course the target scores are high and I don't think I have seen anyone get that high,LOL.
  • And the run bad continues so far today :(

defo not gonna be close the 1st 20 games,lol

But I think I finally have table ninja auto register working.
    Next week the prize pool for battle of planets is doubled, also if you beat a target score you get $10,000!.

Of course the target scores are high and I don't think I have seen anyone get that high,LOL.

double you say? maybe i'll make another attempt at finishing 20 of these that week.
  • lol, stars just had me do the bot test, WTF.
    Well, tonight is terrible :( what a horror show, calling stations everywhere and hitting everything.

And the same tonight, back to a horrible losing streak, all winnings from my turn around lost, stars is a joke, yadda yadda.

Hopefully you guys are doing good in any games your playing cause you can't do any worse than me right now.
  • Anybody going for the added money and possible 10 grand bonus next week? ( albeit impossible to get the target score,lol)

I hoped for some peeps going for it on the staking site Hobbes is on, but see nothing. :(
  • What's kind of lame is that it isn't just any 20 in a row...it is blocks of 20...so if you do shitty in your first 5-9 sng's..you have to ride out the remainder until 21 before you start a new block.. Run good switch needs to turn on at the right time :P
  • DennisG wrote: »
    What's kind of lame is that it isn't just any 20 in a row...it is blocks of 20...so if you do shitty in your first 5-9 sng's..you have to ride out the remainder until 21 before you start a new block.. Run good switch needs to turn on at the right time :P

Ya, guess that's where the 100 games block kicks in,lol
  • If I did not like bubble the games I did I would be about 80 points off of the leaderboard with 3 games to go to finish the set.

Again not like I go for this, just side entertainment purposes.:)

Maybe we need a pfca version of battle of the planets.;)
  • Didnt know until right now that for the Botp you can only submit 5 scores per week. So for the low orbit (20games) once youve played 100, you no longer get a score for your next 20 games.....only per 100 after that.
  • Quite a few of us have suggested a revamped Battle of the Planets in the 2p2 sng thread.:)