Back to well . . . once too often?

Tomorrow is a day off for me, so . . .

A man moved to a new town, and was pleased to take a tour with one of the City's leading citizens. After a time they came to a well in the centre of town. The man was told to ask a question, and said, "How old am I?"
A voice responded, from the bottom of the well, "47 . . ."

"That's amazing", exclaimed the man, whereupon he was told that he could receive answers on any day except Friday. "Why not on Friday?"

Because that is YOUR day in the well . . .

Starting tomorrow morning, feel free to ask any questions you like. All questions will receive an answer.

Comments

• Great, now I'm not getting ANY work done tomorrow :D

Great idea. On a similar note I was thinking of resurrecting the CPF Question Week thread. Lots of noobs around now to pick on :)
  • It's Friday . . . you weren't going to do shit anyway . . .
  • milo wrote: »
    it's friday . . . You weren't going to do shit anyway . . .

and how!
  • What's your solution to solve the problems in the Middle East?

When will we go back to the moon?

Why do the Leafs suck so bad every year?

How do you take your coffee?
  • fed-lover wrote: »
    I'm confused about this thread.

Are we supposed to ask you specifically any sort of questions? Questions about life? What sort of questions are we talkin' here?

You ask . . . I answer.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    What's your solution to solve the problems in the Middle East?

When will we go back to the moon?

Why do the Leafs suck so bad every year?

How do you take your coffee?

I think a two state solution is the only way to go, with full recognition of Israel AND Palestine. Honestly think the bigger problem has always been how their Arab "brothers" see the Palestinians, not the Israelis.

I believe that NASA wants to go back in the next 20 years. We will see if they get the funding. Personally more interested in going to Mars.

Because they do not have an owner like Steinbrenner, or Cuban.

I do not drink Coffee. I take my tea with milk and sugar. I like it hot and sweet, baby . . . just like my women.
  • If you try to fail an succeed, what have you done?

Why is the time when traffic is the slowest called rush hour?

How can a house burn up when it burns down?

If you vacuum cleaner really sucks is it a bad thing?

Do tea makers have coffee breaks?
  • Do you want to go to Las Vegas in February?

How old are you today?

Will you consider this you HBD thread?
  • In your opinion, can global society thrive without currency?

If everyone is created equal, why are there beggars on the street while the wealthy enjoy champagne and shrimp cocktail?

What is your view on gun control? Would it be different for a city dweller than it would be for a farmer or rancher?

What is your favourite conspiracy theory and what is your argument in favour of the theory?

If a man gave his wife $100 everytime they had sex, would she be a prostitute?
  • str82ace wrote: »
    if a man gave his wife $100 everytime they had sex, would she be a prostitute?

lol!

May become the best thread ever by the end of the day :).
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

Um....doesn't every husband? Wait, you're not telling me you all are getting it for free are you?!
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    If you try to fail an succeed, what have you done?

Why is the time when traffic is the slowest called rush hour?

How can a house burn up when it burns down?

If you vacuum cleaner really sucks is it a bad thing?

Do tea makers have coffee breaks?

Wasted the $5.50 it costs to enter the CPF tourney on Stars

"Crawl space" was already taken

All fires burn "up", as heat rises . . . basic laws of thermodynamics

Only if you run out of Kleenex, but you can alleviate that with a wert/dry vac system . . .

Of course not. We have tea time. And at 4:20 we have high tea, but only in B.C.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Do you want to go to Las Vegas in February?

How old are you today?

Will you consider this you HBD thread?

I would love to go to Vegas at some point. But I would also like to win the Lotto Max, too. If I never see the Strip in person, my life will not be a failure.

I am 47 years old today.

I guess we can do that . . .
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    In your opinion, can global society thrive without currency?

If everyone is created equal, why are there beggars on the street while the wealthy enjoy champagne and shrimp cocktail?

What is your view on gun control? Would it be different for a city dweller than it would be for a farmer or rancher?

What is your favourite conspiracy theory and what is your argument in favour of the theory?

Depends what you mean by "currency", but my short answer would be NO. Self interest fuels just about EVERYTHING we do, and has since we first came out of the trees. Do not see Utopia in our futures.

Equal opportunity for all, but no one said anything about outcomes . . .

My views on gun control are simple: squeeze the trigger, rather than pull it. And don't draw your weapon unless you are going to use it. Otherwise, you may as well be holding your dick. Seriously, I wish our laws were a little less restrictive, but am not about to say that fixing them should be the #1 priority of any government. As for the urban/rural divide, I believe that all laws should apply equally to all citizens. One nation, one law . . .

Kennedy Assassination. I just cannot convince myself that the shot that opened JFK's skull came from behind him. That means two shooters, and that means the whole story has yet to be told.

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
  • lol!

May become the best thread ever by the end of the day :).

Leave it to the young 'uns to forget the rules . . . is there a question here?
    JohnnieH wrote: »
    Um....doesn't every husband? Wait, you're not telling me you all are getting it for free are you?!

No . . . TANSTAAFL.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Leave it to the young 'uns to forget the rules . . . is there a question here?

Rules?!

Ok then sir... young 'uns will chime in.

How do I know anything really exists?
    Is there a God?
    Why do identical twins have different fingerprints?
    Will we all have to be vegetarians in 50 years?
    Is there life after death?
    Egg or Chicken first?
    If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Is there any way you will become more left wing so I don't have to argue with you so much? Maybe since you believe guns laws should be more relaxed then got shot?

...Also why did the chicken cross the road?
  • Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?

If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?
  • Rules?!

Ok then sir... young 'uns will chime in.

How do I know anything really exists?
    Is there a God?
    Why do identical twins have different fingerprints?
    Will we all have to be vegetarians in 50 years?
    Is there life after death?
    Egg or Chicken first?
    If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

Is there any way you will become more left wing so I don't have to argue with you so much? Maybe since you believe guns laws should be more relaxed then got shot?

...Also why did the chicken cross the road?

Yes, rules. Something you lefties only seem to remember when it suits you . . .:D

Physics

Yes, and She is a very nice God, too . . .

We need some way to tell them apart, don't we?

God, I hope not . . . but I doubt I will be around to find out.

Depends on your religious beliefs . . . physics teaches that energy is not destroyed, but rather transformed (potential to kinetic, for example). In that sense, yes, your life energy would continue after your demise. As for something as ephemeral as your "soul", I would like to believe that survives when our bodies no longer function

I like eggs for breakfast, and chicken for dinner, so I am going to have to go with eggs this time.

I honestly do not have a firm answer for that, but New Zealand looks stunning . . .

I do not actually consider myself right or left. I lean more towards a Libertarian outlook. Namely, that people should be allowed to live their lives with minimal intrusion from the government. I think grown-ups should be allowed to decide for themselves . . .

I believe this to be one of the great philosphical questions of our day. I see "the road" as a Moebius strip, and therefore believe that the chicken never actually crosses anything, but merely continues it's futile existence until the day that it is inevitably served up to me in tasty portions that I have grilled on my BBQ . . .
    Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?

in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?

If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?

If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?

Because they had to draw the line somewhere . . .

Once the ball is split, it is no longer a ball in play. As it is now "out of play" I believe the ruling would be that all base runners would advance on base. I think the pitch itself would be ruled a foul ball and scored accordingly.

Girld with one leg can work wherever they choose. Discrimination on the basis of a disability is illegal in this province.

Just flip the switch, and see if the shock restarts his ticker. The serious answer is that, yes, they would make every effort to revive him so that he could be executed as required by law. Just another reason to hate the Death Penalty.
  • Originally Posted by fed-lover viewpost.gif
    I'm confused about this thread.

Are we supposed to ask you specifically any sort of questions? Questions about life? What sort of questions are we talkin' here?

So, what happened to this dude?
    I am 47 years old today.

Sweet. Your older than me. :)
  • Able to follow instructions better, too . . .
    Able to follow instructions better, too . . .

Instructions are for the weak minded. Do you agree? :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Instructions are for the weak minded. Do you agree? :D

Nope. Instructions are for the weak-minded to follow. Thank you for playing . . .

Bazinga.
  • What is the best way to remove the fist up GTA's ass?
    Nope. Instructions are for the weak-minded to follow. Thank you for playing . . .

Bazinga.

What lovely parting gift do I get Don?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    What is the best way to remove the fist up GTA's ass?

Unclench your fingers and it should slide right out . . .
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    What lovely parting gift do I get Don?

All expenses weekend for 3 at scenic Seabrook Estates, MN. Bring a shovel.
  • Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?

Can you cry under water?

What do people in China call their good plates?
    Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?

Can you cry under water?

What do people in China call their good plates?

They don't. Why do you insist on pigeon-holing people who are different from you into your world-view?

Crying is a physiological mechanism, so yes, you can cry under water. It is a little known fact that Chuck Norris cried at the end of the movie Old Yeller . . . it is why oceans are salty.

Corel.