Ching Hill Season 17 Starting Soon!

2»

Comments

• AJ beat me to it, so I will just beat him to your chips, J . . .
  • I heard a rumor that AJ was announcing his coming out of retirement party, so glad that it's true!!
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    I heard a rumor that AJ was announcing his coming out of retirement party, so glad that it's true!!

read this as "coming out and retirement party"

all I could think of how young he is to be retiring

LOL

jus' kidding, see what you have been missing

Milton Slim
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    I heard a rumor that AJ was announcing his coming out party, so glad that it's true!!

I am sure you two will be fabulous . . . not that there's anything wrong with that. ^-^
  • ching hill, as in ching hill in brampton?
  • If so, I live right across the street from there, I play at oscars every monday and wednesday, not sure if theres any from there who play at ching though.. I am very interested and would like to come out .
  • Blake thats not real poker bro....it makes you a worse player.

These are much better games!! Trust me..lol
  • Blakety wrote: »
    I am very interested and would like to come out .

going by your post count here you'll have to work around 2 rules:

The ONLY change is going to be that if you are a new player, you must either:
    1) Have played in a some other local event that I have also played in
    2) Know someone who is a regular player on The Hill to vouch for you
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    Blake thats not real poker bro....it makes you a worse player.

These are much better games!! Trust me..lol

Where abouts, i've been looking, and have yet to find anything.
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    going by your post count here you'll have to work around 2 rules:

Which local events is there, and how am I supposed to know who regular players are?
  • Hey Blake. My league is just around the corner of Bramelea and Central Park, one block north of Oscars. I only played Oscars once, and that was a few years ago. As far as local events, it could be anything. HotRod's game, any KW game I have been to, any underground I've played as well.

PM me, and we'll work something out. If you're looking for games, keep watching the forum, there's always games happening around the area.

Or, you can elect to go with Option 3 (my personal fav >:D )
  • I don't think I've played with you (I've played Brantford tourneys a few times and I think I remember you posting that you've played there), but I might be interested in your league if my regular game falls through. Let me know if you have room/are willing to let me play.

STR82ACE wrote: »
    Before the lot of you plan a lynching, the new season for the league is planned to start Thursday Sept 8 @ 8pm!

Same place, same time, same donkeys are expected, including myself.

3) Forward me $10,000 cash prior to your first game on The Hill (this option won't guarantee you a win, but I will save you a seat)

No other rule changes at this moment, however I still reserve the right to amend as needed.

THIS IS NOT THE SIGN UP LIST! Its only an announcement that I am planning on getting back in league mode and you all can stop the pre lynching party you have been planning for the past couple of months!
  • BJ69 wrote: »
    I don't think I've played with you (I've played Brantford tourneys a few times and I think I remember you posting that you've played there), but I might be interested in your league if my regular game falls through. Let me know if you have room/are willing to let me play.

Didn't you play one of my Saturday Deep Stack tournaments? I seem to remember the name, maybe I'm mistaken though.

PM me if your game falls through. I'm sure we can arrange something to get you out to the league.

Game 1 is for next Thursday Sept 8 @ 8pm. I'll post the signup thread over the weekend.