Ching Hill Season 17 Starting Soon!

Before the lot of you plan a lynching, the new season for the league is planned to start Thursday Sept 8 @ 8pm!

Same place, same time, same donkeys are expected, including myself.

The ONLY change is going to be that if you are a new player, you must either:
1) Have played in a some other local event that I have also played in
2) Know someone who is a regular player on The Hill to vouch for you
3) Forward me $10,000 cash prior to your first game on The Hill (this option won't guarantee you a win, but I will save you a seat)

No other rule changes at this moment, however I still reserve the right to amend as needed.

THIS IS NOT THE SIGN UP LIST! Its only an announcement that I am planning on getting back in league mode and you all can stop the pre lynching party you have been planning for the past couple of months!

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    3) Forward me $10,000 cash prior to your first game on The Hill (this option won't guarantee you a win, but I will save you a seat)
    Stars or Tilt?

sorry AJ, I just could NOT resist... :)
  • What part of "CASH" do you have difficulty with? I mean other than winning it in a poker tournament?
  • ching hill huh?

Sounds interesting. Ive played with some people around here before, hopefully I can get in?
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    ching hill huh?

Sounds interesting. Ive played with some people around here before, hopefully I can get in?

Not sure if you have or not, but you can always go with Option 3.
    What part of "CASH" do you have difficulty with? I mean other than winning it in a poker tournament?

lol, takes one to know one... And all of my cash is tied up on Tilt, can I transfer it there?
  • This year, I don't have to win anything. All my horses are doing it for me ^-^
  • I am not sure I remember this place, but I think the Cube has it in the memory logs . . . we'll see.
  • good news thread of the day!
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    ching hill huh?

Address PM needed please. Thanks

Does Season 16 S E T winner bring snacks or pot luck for first outing?
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    ...lynching party you have been planning for the past couple of months!

Great, now ive got to find the receipt for that really long and thick rope i bought.
  • Shifty wrote: »

Does Season 16 S E T winner bring snacks or pot luck for first outing?

Since I won the SET game last season, I'll provide the snacks for game 1
    Shifty wrote: »
    Great, now ive got to find the receipt for that really long and thick rope i bought.

Not so hasty...Milo has commented on coming out more often this season. And the way he sucks out, I'm sure that rope will prove pretty handy.
  • if only this wasn't on thursdays Erin and I could commit to whole season... Alas we will be sure to make it out to some of these and tournys of course. Really glad to see you getting back into the swing of things
  • and keep rope handy Happy has a way of making people want to hang themselves
  • Btw does snacks incl.....BEER?
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    Btw does snacks incl.....BEER?

If I have beer, you’re welcome to it, but I don’t normally stock it.
  • w00t w00t
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    and keep rope handy Happy has a way of making people want to hang me

fyp.. :)
  • Thank god, sick of the thursday games where I play.

Is there room AJ and where is it?

Cheers Rod
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    Thank god, sick of the thursday games where I play.

Is there room AJ and where is it?

Cheers Rod

Always room, I'll PM you address closer to game day
    Before the lot of you plan a lynching, the new season for the league is planned to start Thursday Sept 8 @ 8pm![/U

Woot!!

Will be nice to see some more faces out for this season.
  • Looking forward to playing at Ching again.
  • count me in!
  • I plan to try and make it to some of these this season. Too bad the first game is on my 10th wedding anniverary. What time do you start again?
  • 8PM Thursdays.
    8PM Thursdays.

cool, gives me an extra hour to find the place :)
  • I was on the verge of announcing my permanent retirement.

This will bring them out of the woodwork.

I'll be back.

Same as 2 years ago Milo, 8:25 heads up!! you and me manno et ....

Milton Slim
  • I plan on lasting longer than 8:25, Slim . . . LOL
  • wahooo!!!!! Look forward to playing again..hope all is well AJ.......all this time off ive takein the time to write a few key phrases down to add to the conversation..i have at least 4 or 5 things to say.....i cant wait to use them :D
  • Christ . . . yak yak yak yak . . . and the season hasn't even started yet. FML . . .
  • Milo you have to be in a younger age group to use the abbreviation fml :P
  • jbird8306 wrote: »
    Milo you have to be in a younger age group to use the abbreviation fml :P

Considering the fact he and I are about the same age...FU JBIRD!!