Moose cash game Sat. Aug. 13

Comments

• Hang on...

Is he offering to leave with no pants? I may be able to out pants this guy...

Mark
  • compuease wrote: »
    Ok enough of your crap, You have 48 hrs to apologize nicely to PFC and Moose or your gone.. And it better be sincere... If you throw any more crap at all your gone as soon as I see it... Got it?
    Oh im so sory,plzz don't do this to me:
    ))))))))))))
    |Fuck u all motherfuckers.u pussies.
    i dont need ur fuckin 48 h,ill tell right now f u.
    just pray that i never c any of mf,cause u wont like it bitches.
    u the fuck u think u r.u live in cambridge u fuckin village ppl.
    FUCK YOU ALL.:)))))))))))
    WANNA MEET ME IN PERSON,TELL ME WHERE.
    THE MF FROM SENECA ILL FIND U AND ULL BRING TO THE REST.
    SLEEP W UR EYES OPEN.
  • compuease wrote: »
    ok enough of your crap, you have 48 hrs to apologize nicely to pfc and moose or your gone.. And it better be sincere... If you throw any more crap at all your gone as soon as i see it... Got it?
    supermotherfucker.suck my left ball.
  • drtyore wrote: »
    hang on...

Is he offering to leave with no pants? I may be able to out pants this guy...

Mark
    hey dr u wanna suck my dick\
  • i forgot fuck ur forum toooo
  • LOL @ someone trying to out bromance me!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    LOL @ someone trying to out bromance me!

Mark
    fuck off till u got legs to carry u man:)
    when i find u wont even know it.i swear u can all come togather and ill come alone.tthe only problem is u pussies r too scared,probably have ur hand on 911:)))
  • The power of the internet, surprised you dont have a "ur mom" joke yet, but hey do come to seneca I look forwards to being crushed!!
  • Wow, this deteriorated into a complete shitstorm pretty quickly. I love it when internet keyboard cowboys who can barely put an entire half sentence together go on an anonymous slathering of threats, etc. Going to come get everyone with your 9th degree black belt in killjitzu? Take on all of us at once? Glad to see you're a full PFC member now mate.

Comp's internet forum Kungfu is better than your internet forum Kungfu.

Well at least it entertained me for about 15 seconds as a Sunday morning read..
  • pokerlifer wrote: »
    fuck off till u got legs to carry u man:)
    when i find u wont even know it.i swear u can all come togather and ill come alone.tthe only problem is u pussies r too scared,probably have ur hand on 911:)))

Fed?
  • Don't think so Hobbes. I think Fed's slithering around P5 trying to resemble an actual human being.
  • LOL Comp must be sleeping in!
  • what a knob!! Everyones a tuff guy at home from the couch..
  • Ace10 IN Da House??
  • Hey dont mock being tough on the couch!!!, course I actually can get off mine:)....I was more wondering if he was going to get any smarter or just go into cursing and carrying on.
  • This could be a record for fastest addition to the deadbeat list?

Mark
  • Love ur comments:))))specialy kung fu one.
    u expected me to get smarter and appologize??:))what for?:)
    U all have a pleasent afternoon.
    NO mom jokes,dont like those:)hey i'd still love to play u man.let me know how to get in touch w u.
    by the way i stand behind everything i said to whoever i said,so if u wanna meet me and here me say it to ur face ill be glad to.:)
  • dont you worry lifer, go to seneca enough I will turn up, Im the fish you can spot me at the table thats EASY....Im sure everyone laughs the first time
  • y is everybody suddenly so quiet.say some:))
  • u c man.ur nothing but talk.first u say ur a man lets play blah blah blah.when it comes to meeting me ur scared.lets play man,heads up 5-10 buy in 2000$.what dont have balls for that?
    u c man.ur nothing but talk.first u say ur a man lets play blah blah blah.when it comes to meeting me ur scared.lets play man,heads up 5-10 buy in 2000$.what dont have balls for that?

Dude, take the 2k and get some therapy - shop around for someone specializing in overcompensation issues. Do you also wear a lot of "Tapout" gear, and drive a realllly big truck?

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Dude, take the 2k and get some therapy - shop around for someone specializing in overcompensation issues. Do you also wear a lot of "Tapout" gear, and drive a realllly big truck?

Mark
    No dr i dont wear tap out gear,and dont drive a big truck.ur not so good:)
    No dr i dont wear tap out gear,and dont drive a big truck.ur not so good:)

Lol.. he thinks it means "Doctor"....

I'm so winning the pantsless / inappropriate competition.

Mark
  • drtyore wrote: »
    dude, take the 2k and get some therapy - shop around for someone specializing in overcompensation issues. Do you also wear a lot of "tapout" gear, and drive a realllly big truck?

Mark

lmao
  • Sat night I held an impromptu HA cash game which turned into the most epic game in this area in recent memory. After 3 racks of red were in play, I put my plaques in the game, ran out of those and went to hundos. We started at 7pm and continued on until 4am for a 9 hour session. Unfortunately after we called the game, everyone had gotten parking tickets for overnight parking. :(

HA - round by round NL and PLO with .50/.50 blinds $60 max. There were a lot of rebuys. A lot.

Understandably most of the biggest pots were Omaha hands.

Early 3 way allin.

IMG_2902.JPG

IMG_2904.JPG

Another big multi-way allin pot building pre-flop.

IMG_2905.JPG

.and the AA holds...

IMG_2906.JPG

Another good sized Omaha pot brewing. Now you can see plaques in play.

IMG_2907.JPG

Chop it up.

IMG_2908.JPG

Healthy stack.

IMG_2910.JPG

Any two can win, right?

IMG_2911.JPG

Another sizeable Omaha pot.

IMG_2912.JPG

Multi-way hands are pretty good in Omaha.

IMG_2914.JPG

Plaques in play! Yet another Omaha hand.

IMG_2918.JPG

Another decent stack.

IMG_2919.JPG
  • Still doesn't look like a real mans game
  • "Lotta action...lotta action..."

I can see those 50 cent blinds are a complete waste of time.
  • Great game man.looks like u guys had fun. a real man's game.:)
    i appologize for the 1st comment MOOSE,no offence,just a joke that catapulted into a lot of trash talk.
  • It was my thread. Some people took it more seriously than I.
  • Now im upset I didnt get to it LOL....I had alot going on saturday....overnight parking tickets!?! that was paid for in the first orbit LOL