Moose cash game Sat. Aug. 13

.50/.50 nl $60 max, with possibility of going round by round PLO.

Doors open 6:45 pm. Cards in air 7 pm.

1. moose
2. folded
3. shopsy
4. waltsfriend
5. hernan
6. beanie
7. damnthapusha
8. zoolook
9. itsame
10. lazyant

Wait
11. seekthegrail*
12. djgolfcan*
13. johnnieh*
14. g2*
15. milo*

Dealer: kanga

* after Westside

** Man's games only. No time wasting either.

Comments

• As long as I am not still playing at Westside, I am in. Will need directions.
  • come play some man games in toronto ppl.whats .50/.50,how do u even play that?))
    waste of time.
  • pokerlifer wrote: »
    come play some man games in toronto ppl.whats .50/.50,how do u even play that?))
    waste of time.

It's a group of friends, dickwad
    come play some man games in toronto ppl.whats .50/.50,how do u even play that?))
    waste of time.

Please ban.

Moose, have you spoken with Buzzard? He was maybe planning a cash game for Saturday night, but I'm not sure if he ever did.

I'm in if I'm done at WS. I'll call you to confirm.
    waste of time.

How to win friends and influence people, 101.

Nice 2nd post. I'm sure you'l last around here.
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    Please ban.

Moose, have you spoken with Buzzard? He was maybe planning a cash game for Saturday night, but I'm not sure if he ever did.

I'm in if I'm done at WS. I'll call you to confirm.

I waited until Fri and he didn't post so I went ahead.
  • Ya know moose didnt say rake free, but I think its assumed anyway.....if he wanted to raise the stakes and the people sitting im sure it would be good enough so do yourself a favour and advertise your game somewhere else.

Thats probably why they are private games too!
    but hey I myself would LOVE to play a real mans game with you come on down to seneca and play some 2-5 with me like a MAN Im looking forwards to it.
    lastly go post your game on 2+2 hope you get shot!

sorry everyone else just a tad of a vent here thought it could be used!
  • i am in for this and my brother is tentative, he has a family thing to go to. I don't like my family that much :)
  • Trevor is in an Jenn is offering to deal.
  • Can I get in on this?

I am interested in a good game, rather than a "man's" game, and I am not likely to be winning the WSPC, so what the hell . . .
  • I am in once I am out of westside and would love to do alternate rounds of PLO.
    Cheers, Steve
  • Hi guys, I'm new here and i don't know exactly how everything works. Me and a friend would love to play. Are these games in Cambridge?
  • It's in Cambridge. I'll let you know tmr JJ. Going to see if my regulars fill it up first.
  • Hi, in with about 75% probability.
  • Moose, feel free to move me down the list if you can fill with regs . . . will not be there by 7:00 p.m.
  • getem76 wrote: »
    Ya know moose didnt say rake free, but I think its assumed anyway.....if he wanted to raise the stakes and the people sitting im sure it would be good enough so do yourself a favour and advertise your game somewhere else.

Thats probably why they are private games too!
    but hey I myself would LOVE to play a real mans game with you come on down to seneca and play some 2-5 with me like a MAN Im looking forwards to it.
    lastly go post your game on 2+2 hope you get shot!

sorry everyone else just a tad of a vent here thought it could be used!

Yeah ill play just let me know when?:)wow u guys really like ur games,so many responds i got....angry...by the way at my own games there is no rake eather.
  • Great, probably the first wednesday in Sept, Im the guy that looks like the fish playing 2-5 sometime after 12pm

A shame I cant make it Saturday sounds like fun, got a funeral:(
  • Sign me up please, post West Side

/g2
  • shopsy and i will come if there is room...
    shopsy is at westside...
  • Looks like I'm way full but it depends on who is playing westside still. You'll have to call. Compuease, waltsfriend, str82ace, johnnieh, beanie, monksy, itsame all have my number.

Jjss - Probably another time. Always looking to add Cambridge people though.
  • Im ready man.let me know where?u have a dealer?cause i dont like dealing and playin at the same time.if u wanna deal fine w me.just let me know.cant wait.
  • That's alright, looking forward to meeting the community :)
  • Confirming I can attend, thanks
  • Whoops my cell is on now. Please don't text me.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    It's a group of friends, dickwad

Dickwad haaa.all talk........u got BALLS lets play,i promise u wont be so rude after the game,when i leave u w no pants on.
  • LOVE THE SHIT TALK! BORED AT HOME.:biggrin2:
  • moose, in case Johnnie forgets . . . OUT. Sorry, travelling tomorrow . . .

Lifer, I guarantee you would be no better than third WORST at this table . . . and I would still take the under . . .
  • One seat open!
    Dickwad haaa.all talk........u got BALLS lets play,i promise u wont be so rude after the game,when i leave u w no pants on.

Ok enough of your crap, You have 48 hrs to apologize nicely to PFC and Moose or your gone.. And it better be sincere... If you throw any more crap at all your gone as soon as I see it... Got it?