Copaq Group Buy

2»

Comments

• STR82ACE wrote: »
    Let me know how you want them to be received...

At Westside for me.
  • I'll be at Westside.
  • I'll get you at the WSPC, AJ . . .

the list still shows me @ 1 set-up. I was serious about the second one, but no worries if you have other buyers. I'll have enough for two on Saturday.
  • Westside for me too.
  • Probably just mail me mine AJ. I'll pm you details and will add cost of mailing to total. I'll send shipping details tonight when I am finished spending the day applying urethane based industrial oil paint to the side of a fucking barn if my hands aren't still stuck together.
  • Slow down abit guys, I only just paid for these, haven't gotten the shipping notice yet so I doubt they will be here in time for Westside. When they arrive we'll settle up, give them about a week or so.
  • I'll pay you at Westside and get the cards whenever I see you next. Likely Royal. No biggie.
  • Any word on when these should be arriving?

I got the confirmation e-mail, and a click-link thing but it's blank

Mark
  • I checked today, they had left the sorting facility in Florida on 15th...I expect them by early next week latest, unless they get lost or something stupid like that.
  • Package has arrived!! Complete with a Presidents Dealer Puck! That's MINE :D

All decks are BRIDGE size, so if you had your heart set on Poker size, and want out, no problem. Sorry about screwing it up for you.

However, if you ordered or don't mind Bridge size, price is $13 per set (2 decks per set). Milo has already paid for his one set, you can pick them up whenever, and I'll have a few extra as well. In total I have 18 Black/Gold and 6 Blue/Red. Those who placed their orders from the start can PM me how they want to pay and pickup.

Options are:
    -Cash when I see you next, I'll bring them to the next event I see you at
    -P* handle is GoingGray (make sure you get it right, Wetts had a problem once in the past)
    -EMT pm me for my address (I have this set up now)

Please let me know how you want to claim your sets as well.
  • Was hoping for poker size, but can live with bridge size black/gold. Two sets, per request. If you can mail them to me AJ, that'd be great. Let me know added moneys required. I'll PM you my address. I'll send money via P* if that's ok, or if you want via paypal that's fine too.
  • AJ, I'll pick up whenever is convenient next week. In the doghouse atm, and not sure when I will get paroled . . . lol
  • Now wtf did you do to put yourself in this spot?
  • I have no problem getting Bridge size. If you want some extra money on stars I can send you it anytime otherwise is the next event a Ching Hill game ;);)?
  • Now wtf did you do to put yourself in this spot?

Apparently, a trio of raccoons in the Elm next to our roof is no reason to do anything other than enjoy the beauty of nature. I, in the mistaken belief that they should be encouraged to avoid our roof, attempted to shoo them away, thus annoying the wife more than I normally do.

This morning, however, she was very apologetic . . . I am suspicious.
  • Tell her that I have a friend who took a hockey stick to a trio of them when they had his cat cornered.. They turned slowly towards him and advanced all while he continued to beat and fend them off with his hockey stick. You own cats. That should do it. Raccoons will tear a cat apart in minutes if they get hold of it.

Eventually, they realized that they were no match for someone with rage issues who also loved his cats and wandered away.

Anyhoo, back to card purchase discussion. Sorry for brief hijack.
  • I have no problem getting Bridge size. If you want some extra money on stars I can send you it anytime otherwise is the next event a Ching Hill game ;);)?

Works for me. Should be back in league mode soon.
  • I'll take them anyway. I'll send to you on Pstars. As for getting them to me, if at the next event you can give them to someone from KW/Cambridge I can pick up from, or failing that, mail them and I'll cover the extra cost. Let me know.

Thanks.

edit: $26 shipped on Pokerstars
  • Still nothing on my end - no update on the e-mail tracking thing either :(

Mark
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Options are:
    -Cash when I see you next, I'll bring them to the next event I see you at
    -P* handle is GoingGray (make sure you get it right, Wetts had a problem once in the past)
    -EMT pm me for my address (I have this set up now)

Please let me know how you want to claim your sets as well.

Any chance you're coming to the next tourny at Buzzzardds?
  • Any chance you're coming to the next tourny at Buzzzardds?

Not sure, will have to get back to you on that.
  • Did I pay yet? pm email for emt.
  • pmt sent
  • moose wrote: »
    pmt sent

Got it, thanks Moose
  • AJ, I'll just grab mine when the League starts up, if that is okay . . .
  • I'll pick them up on the 15th at your place. (Can't make it for the 8th).
  • I'll be bringing the box of cards to the Royal this Saturday. If you're going to be there, we can settle up at that time. Also, KWSteve has asked that if someone at the Royal can pick his up and give them to him at Buzzard's game, he would appreciate it.