Copaq Group Buy

Chiptalk is holding a group buy for Copaq cards. Click this thread for more details...

Copag Playing Card Order Thread

I'm considering getting a case of 12-2 decks of Black/Gold Bridge Reg's. I want about 4 sets, and will be willing to offer the rest at cost + shipping.

Depending on the interest, might order more. Cost is $12 per 2 deck set + shipping, and the order is to be place by Friday Aug 5.

Orders Booked:

STR82ACE 4 sets Black/Gold Bridge Regs
Hellmuth's Mole 2 sets (I assume the same size/colour)
Milo 1 set Black/gold Bridge Regs PAID; NOT DELIVERED
WildBill 2 sets Black/gold Poker Reg SENT VIA CANPOST 8/31
HighFlyer 1 set Black/gold Poker Reg
DDMILLCAN 1 set Black/gold Poker Reg
Moose 1 set Black/gold Poker Reg PAID; NOT DELIVERED
KWSteve 2 sets Black/gold poker Reg PAID; NOT DELIVERED
ASXN557 1 set Black/gold poker Reg
Itsme 2 sets Black/gold poker Reg

Comments

• Would take 2 sets (4 decks)
  • With over 30 set-ups in house, I do not need any more at this time . . .

so I will only take 1 set-up. :confused:

I would prefer black/gold bridge regs, as well.
  • Order sent for two setups, Black/Gold, Red/Blue poker sized reg. index!

Thanks AJ

Mark
  • I'll be placing the order first thing Friday morning, Aug 5. If you want in on this, please post here so I have a rough idea of how many to get.

Bill, I'll add your order to the list, just not sure how to get them to you once they arrive. You going to the Royal??
  • I'll take a setup of the black/gold. I'll pay you on Saturday.
  • If I can pay you next time we get together. Black/Gold Poker Reg.
    May not be till after golf. No probs if that's not good.

Milton Slim
  • I'll take a black/gold bridge reg.
  • I'll take 2 sets of the black/gold poker regs.

Thanks.
  • I'll take 1 set of the black / gold poker regs.

Pay you at the Westside?

Thanks AJ.

Tom
  • Oooooohhhhh . . . Scratch and Win is BACK !!!
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I'll be placing the order first thing Friday morning, Aug 5. If you want in on this, please post here so I have a rough idea of how many to get.

Bill, I'll add your order to the list, just not sure how to get them to you once they arrive. You going to the Royal??

If it's not too problematic, I could just pay you to mail them to me? I've thought about the Royal for the past few years, but I seem to suck at poker lately and the only game I know is HE. I should send the wife. She'd teach ya'll a lesson er two.

We were thinking about putting together a team from Kincardine before things got capped. Very strong poker community here. Must have something to do with the nuclear power plant nearby... We did have reasonable interest though.
  • Pssshht . . . come down anyway and make a day of it. Drop in on the Royal to say hi, head into the Big Smoke for a day of touristing, drop by on your way back out again. First beer is on me . . .
  • Can I get 2 Black/Gold poker sized reg. index!

Can get you at westside if thats cool.
  • Order sent this morning for a total of 24 sets so I will have some extra sets available in case someone wants one.

18 sets of Black/Gold Poker Reg and 6 sets of Red/Blue Poker Reg.

I'm waiting on the invoice now. Should get a discount for the quantity but not sure what the shipping cost will be. Once I get the final invoice I'll calculate the price/set. You can either pay me when I see you, or via PayPal (email me for address), either way is good.

Bill, I have no problem shipping you your cards once they arrive. We'll work something out I"m sure.

Shit, Moose, sorry, didn't notice you wanted Bridge. If poker size will do, let me know, otherwise I oops on your order.
  • Yeah no poker size. Your OP said you were getting a case of bridge. Sorry. I have lots of poker size.
  • You're right, I got confused. Going to see if I can change it BRIDGE instead.

Edit: Got them changed to Bridge size. Sorry about the confusion.
  • Ok then. Thanks.
  • Okay, I'll take an extra set-up . . . jeez the constant pressure, how is a guy supposed to resist?
  • Still haven't seen the invoice yet, but if I had to guess, I'm thinking total cost per set wouldn't be more than $14 or $15. Once I get the total, I'll let everyone know.
  • Thanks.

May be making it out to Westside after all. If not I will try to arrange payment delivery with Johnnie.
  • Thanks.

May be making it out to Westside after all. If not I will try to arrange payment delivery with Johnnie.

That's no problem.
  • AJ is your first name Albert? Last Name starts with W?

rod
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    AJ is your first name Albert? Last Name starts with W?

rod

Why?? Who wants to know?? If I owe you money, then NO!
  • No you owe me nothing lol.
    But I was at your house today,
    I work for Canada Post and had a parcel for you.

Cheers Rod
  • HotRod004 wrote: »
    I work for Canada Post
    That's a contraction in terms isn't it??
    HotRod004 wrote: »
    and had a parcel for you.

SWEET! GCR's IN DA HOUSE!!!
  • Had to resend my order, apparently they missed it. Hope to hear something back soon along with the total invoice. Will update when I hear from them.
  • IS it to late to get in on the order? i would like 2 sets ( 4 decks ) Poker size! if possible of course!
  • IS it to late to get in on the order? i would like 2 sets ( 4 decks ) Poker size! if possible of course!

Bridge size only left. I ordered a few extra sets so if you want them, I can sell them to you...at only 250% markup too :D Seriously, though, if you can live with bridge, I can reserve you a a couple of sets.
  • Invoice Received. Including quantity discount and shipping, it comes to $13 per set.

Let me know how you want them to be received...next we meet, pickup, or via CanPost (additional charges will apply). Payment can be made when you see me or via PayPal. PM me for PayPal address.
  • Give to any local at the Westside tourney. seekthegrail would be best. But johnnie, hobbes, zoolook, peteski would also do. I can emt you the money if you like.