Brampton NL Bounty Tournament; Aug 6

2»

Comments

• A.J., I would like to join the game. You will have to PM the address since it has been awhile since I made the trip to Brampton.
  • A.J., I would like to join the game. You will have to PM the address since it has been awhile since I made the trip to Brampton.

PM sent...be great to you back again.
  • +1 Shawn.

Thanks.
  • AJ, can I assume Karen has three levels to show, matching the re-entry period?
  • Milo wrote: »
    AJ, can I assume Karen has three levels to show, matching the re-entry period?

Yes, normal Ching Hill rules apply.
    Final table merge at 9
  • Thought so . . . thx.
  • AJ

Alan Claridge is in with a maybe plus 1
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    AJ

Alan Claridge is in with a maybe plus 1

Both IN!

If everyone shows up, Top 4 payout. If someone bails, Top 3
  • good luck to everyone today....really really wish I could be there
  • Karen has decided to skip the game. Seat is available . . .
  • iF SANDY IS PLAYING MAYBE i SHOULD BAIL..... not!!!! SEE YOU IN A LITTLE BIT.
  • ON my way now.....
  • I will be a little late. Please blind me in.
  • I suspect the cash game will start around 5 or 6pm.

If you're interested in coming out to the cash game, either post here for address/phone number or call my cell if you have it already at that time. I'll let you know what is happening tonight.

If no cash game gets going, may just hit a local club, but would rather play my rake free game :D
  • Cash game will start @ 6pm. $1/$2 min 40 max 200. PM me for contact info or call me if you got it already.
  • aj... shopsy and i are thinking of driving down.. pm me the address pls..
    BUT, will there be room.. we don't want to go all that way to wait if you know what i mean
  • Great day, AJ, wish it could have lasted a little longer. Small consolation that a WSOP champ was the one to take my bounty . . .
  • can someone pm me AJ's cell phone #
    thnx
  • On the way . . .
  • Thanks AJ for hosting yet another great tourny.

K
  • Thanks AJ. It was good to get out and see everyone again. Pudge take down the table.....
  • Thanks AJ, great field, good times.. And lol @ wetts having to make 2nd to get his money back... Busted 5th when I pushed approx 20BB's with AJ over Wetts 2.5 bb raise. He has 88 and of course wins the race.. Might have outlasted Waltsfriend as she was real low but didn't want to fall much lower. Wetts, Al, Waltsfriend and Pudge still in when I left.
  • compuease wrote: »
    Thanks AJ, great field, good times.. And lol @ wetts having to make 2nd to get his money back... Busted 5th when I pushed approx 20BB's with AJ over Wetts 2.5 bb raise. He has 88 and of course wins the race.. Might have outlasted Waltsfriend as she was real low but didn't want to fall much lower. Wetts, Al, Waltsfriend and Pudge still in when I left.

5 rebuys is standard, no?
  • Wetts and Orangeville Al chopped first and second tonight, leaving Pudge with third place monies. Sandy bubbled and Jeff was fifth. Good game all, thanks for coming out.

The cash game just broke up. Thanks Corey and Shopsy for making the trip over to play the cash, you guys always make it fun.
  • Thanks AJ...c u next time!
  • Thanks as always AJ for hosting and it's great to be back at your place playing.
  • thanks st82ace for the tourney it was fun while I lasted.. Btw just for confirmation you were the man to my left correct... anyway, well played everyone, yall made me feel like an outclassed donk nit. Im very new to live, and look forward to future games and proving im not dead money. BTW was wetts the guy who rebought like four times and re-shoved againsts the ATC UTG early guy, if so, mad respekt yo.
    Please have more games I really wanna learn from yall.
    -dead money
  • TrullHouse wrote: »
    BTW was wetts the guy who rebought like four times and re-shoved againsts the ATC UTG early guy, if so, mad respekt yo.

Confirmed!

Although I doubt any strategy that involves having to win the tournament to break even is sound.

But what do I know?