Brampton NL Bounty Tournament; Aug 6

Been too long, so to reboot myself, I'm hosting my monthly Deep Stack Bounty Tournament to kick off.

10,000 starting stack tournament I plan on hosting. This game will have a $10 optional Bounty as well. Game time start is Saturday Aug 6 @ 1pm sharp.

Buyin: $60 + $10 Bounty (optional)
Location: Brampton Ontario (address to be sent out 3 days prior to game)
Maximum Players: 27
Starting Stack: 10,000
Payouts: Top 4 50/25/15/10 based on full capacity; Top 3 50/30/20 based on 17 or less players
Blinds: See below
Blind Time: 25min/level
100% of pool paid out...NO RAKE!

This will be a self dealt rotating deal with two decks on each table. That way you get maximum amount of play during blinds. This is a RE ENTRY tournament, RE ENTRIES are available until the end of Level 3 of the blinds.

Final table will be 9 handed, regardless of how many per table at the start of the tournament. Final table may have a dealer using two decks if requested by all players.

Cash game will be started once enough people are out of the tournament and wish to play. Blinds will be $1/$2. This will be self dealt with one deck.

Bounty will be one $10 chip. Every person you knock out gives you their bounty chip, you collect them, and either can use them in the cash game to follow, or cash out at the end of the tournament. All bounty chips MUST be returned. You only pay one bounty when you bust out, cash those you have collected.

BYOB, BYOSmokes. Host will supply softdrinks and snacks. Dinner break, if necessary, will be 30min long, however may be extended or shortened based on decision of players. Cash game will go on for as long as host can stay awake! Normal Ching Hill rules will apply.

Edit; forgot to mention this...at this time, I am not accepting any new players, only those with whom I've played with in the past OR can be vouched for by a player I've played with in the past (friend of friend sort of thing). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comments

• BLINDS

1 - 25 50
    2 - 50 100
    3 - 75 150
    4 - 100 200
    Break
    5 - 150 300 25 ante
    6 - 200 400 50
    7 - 300 600 75
    8 - 400 800 100
    Break - Chip Up
    9 - 500 1,000 100
    10 - 600 1,200 100
    11 - 800 1,600 200
    12 - 1,000 2,000 300
    Break
    13 - 1,200 2,400 300
    14 - 1,500 3,000 400
    15 - 2,000 4,000 500
    16 - 3,000 6,000 500
    Break - Chip Up
    17 - 4,000 8,000 1,000
    18 - 5,000 10,000 1,000
    19 - 6,000 12,000 1,000
    20 - 8,000 16,000 2,000
  • Player's List: Limit 27 players

STR82ACE
    SteveKerr
    Milo
    Wetts1012
    The HighFlyer
    Pudge
    JBird
    Shifty
    AcidJoe
    Athenaios
    Compuease
    Karen
    TrullHouse
    WaltsFriend
    Shawn
    Alan Claridge
    Alan Claridge +1

Waiting List:
  • put pudge down as a maybe
  • infodis.
  • can't make the tourny..., tentative for cash.
  • How did I only hit the list at #3? I need to learn how to type faster . . .
  • Don't you know summer tournaments are supposed to start at 3:30 so that the golfers are able to play. I will be there when golf season is over.
  • Can't make it. Seems you always book your tourny's when I'm working :)
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Don't you know summer tournaments are supposed to start at 3:30 so that the golfers are able to play. I will be there when golf season is over.

Book an earlier tee time . . . spray balls in the morning, spew chips in the afternoon . . . EZ game.
  • Sorry. Can't make it AJ. Gotta go to a 60th birthday party. Welcome back.
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Sorry. Can't make it AJ. Gotta go to a 60th birthday party. Welcome back.

Yours? :)

Well, somebody was gonna say it . . .
  • Ok.
    Welcome back.
  • Milo wrote: »

No, even though you know I qualify for the WSOP seniors event.
  • Put me down as tentative..... I need to find out if my grandmother's birthday party is happening on Saturday or Sunday. If it is Sunday I am good to go.
  • Plenty of time to get in this game for those sitting on the fence. Should be a good time, and considering my run bad of late, easy money too.
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    Sorry. Can't make it AJ. Gotta go to a 60th birthday party. Welcome back.
    Milo wrote: »

asxn557 wrote: »
    No, even though you know I qualify for the WSOP seniors event.
    STR82ACE wrote: »
    Plenty of time to get in this game for those sitting on the fence. Should be a good time, and considering my run bad of late, easy money too.

Lotsa nice comments.... Not my 60th so I'm ok.... Lotsa dead money in this one, may as well add some more.... In!
  • I"m good to go..... unless I run good at Rama friday night and can't leave. Grandma's party is Sunday.
  • Not sure if its to late to ask if I could play, I just moved to Brampton 3 months ago from Indiana. I mostly play online and now I'm looking for good poker players to play against so I can Improve my live game. I plan on playing as many live tournaments as possible. Anyway I would love to play and if not I understand.
  • TrullHouse wrote: »
    Not sure if its to late to ask if I could play, I just moved to Brampton 3 months ago from Indiana. I mostly play online and now I'm looking for good poker players to play against so I can Improve my live game. I plan on playing as many live tournaments as possible. Anyway I would love to play and if not I understand.

PM sent.
  • Pudge is in for sure
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Pudge is in for sure

Great...so is Trull. More room available if need be
  • Karen has a noon appointment, so she will likely be late. Remove the (T), and if it changes, I'll let you know . . .
  • What time do you think the tournament will end? (Not that I go much past 3 or 4 levels but you never know)...
    My wife and I have to kid sit some grandkids at 8pm in Milton... :(
  • With the current # of players, about 7ish or so.

Considering the field though, and the talent...might be 8

Considering YOUR estimated time to leave? bout 3:50 :D
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    With the current # of players, about 7ish or so.

Considering the field though, and the talent...might be 8

Considering YOUR estimated time to leave? bout tree fiddy:D

FYP and you are too optimistic...;)