Dead Pool Decision . . .

2»

Comments

• Not that I care, but a show of good faith of the $5 I kicked to wildbill back won't go unnoticed... and I still don't know djgolfcan's id

Mark
  • Not sure if he has one on Stars . . . DJ? Care to elaborate?
    Mark, I am unsureif HVEE has settled up his DP debts or not. Obviously, if he has, you have $$$ coming back.

Can anyone in the Pool confirm a transfer from HVEE in the last day or so?
  • Nothing here, although at this point it appears clear that the team is now Mark's and Mark forwarded the money to me a couple of days ago thus I need no further $ regarding Mr. Falk.

I'm a bit confused. Are we considering leaving the team in HVEE's hands?? I doubt this to be the case.
  • Nothing here, although at this point it appears clear that the team is now Mark's and Mark forwarded the money to me a couple of days ago thus I need no further $ regarding Mr. Falk.

I'm a bit confused. Are we considering leaving the team in HVEE's hands?? I doubt this to be the case.

Hvee=out. Drtyore=in.

/thread
  • I'm a bit confused. Are we considering leaving the team in HVEE's hands?

NO !!!

The question was whether or not HVEE had "settled up". If he had, then Mark would have been due a refund. Since he has not, no changes.

Mark is now responsible for what used to be HVEE's roster, and all that entails . . .
  • HVEEPOKER wrote: »
    If moose and Westside see this. Please send me your screen names on stars and I will send you the pool money. It will be after I get home tonight.

Did HVEE pay up or is he still on the deadbeat list. Please let us know if he does pay you guys.
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Did HVEE pay up or is he still on the deadbeat list. Please let us know if he does pay you guys.

I was just wondering about that.

Ron, their stars names are wesleyw and cdnmoose07, but you should know that from their transfers to you.
  • Was not going to say anything, but in order to keep this from becoming a soap opera, I received a PM from HVEE today. He says is working on resolving his outstanding debts. When he does, I hope we will be informed by those who have been waiting for their due. I will not go into further detail, and only mention it so that we can let tempers settle down somewhat.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Was not going to say anything, but in order to keep this from becoming a soap opera, I received a PM from HVEE today. He says is working on resolving his outstanding debts. When he does, I hope we will be informed by those who have been waiting for their due. I will not go into further detail, and only mention it so that we can let tempers settle down somewhat.

I got the same PM, I agree with Milo, let's see what happens over the next couple of days. His biggest debt is to the hockey playoff pool which he ran.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Was not going to say anything, but in order to keep this from becoming a soap opera, I received a PM from HVEE today. He says is working on resolving his outstanding debts. When he does, I hope we will be informed by those who have been waiting for their due. I will not go into further detail, and only mention it so that we can let tempers settle down somewhat.

If/when he settles up his debts I will be the first to welcome him back to CPF and my home games. However I don't think I would trust him with any side bets anymore either.

I was angry for awhile there because it sure looked like he started the Hockey Pool with no intention of paying anybody. I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought that.
  • compuease wrote: »
    I got the same PM, I agree with Milo, let's see what happens over the next couple of days. His biggest debt is to the hockey playoff pool which he ran off with.

FYP

I kid I kid! Though, I do have reservations around "He says he is working around resolving his outstanding debts"...

Mark
  • I, for one, always believed he would eventually pay. I assume he is going through a rough spell and will make things right when he can. He is a good guy and I hope he does not prove me wrong.

And he called DrTyore a douche.:)
  • I am going to lock this thread and move it to mod talk temporarily. Don't want to inflame the situation and perhaps derail any chance of debts being paid. I know a little about this so bear with me. If he hasn't paid by say the end of the weekend, all bets are off, pun intended.
This discussion has been closed.