good poker site?

2»

Comments

• gags wrote: »
    Yeah..i know it sounds like I work at Betfair, but sadly, i grind it out like everyone else...

What's the adsvantage of Betfair vs other skins on the Ongame network? I already play on Bwin.
  • compuease wrote: »
    What's the adsvantage of Betfair vs other skins on the Ongame network? I already play on Bwin.

I've never played on any of the others so I don't know per say. Betfair is their biggest skin and offered the best rakeback so that's why I joined... also like betting on my Canucks every now and then, so it works for me...

I still play on Stars when the rooms are quiet but I keep very little money there...
  • thanks for all the suggestions (even though i have to admit that the few with less than 5 posts commenting on "this is the greatest mother fucking site ever made" does seem suspect).
  • trigs wrote: »
    thanks for all the suggestions (even though i have to admit that the few with less than 5 posts commenting on "this is the greatest mother fucking site ever made" does seem suspect).

I dont remember ever writing "this is the greatest mother fucking site ever made"... but i do get passionate when the topic of 'sites' come up, particularly nowadays. Ive been burnt a few times (with fly by night sports betting sites) and im really upset with ftp/stars/UB..

it dont matter to me where u play Trigs, just giving you my 2 cents.
    Good Luck!
  • gags wrote: »
    I dont remember ever writing "this is the greatest mother fucking site ever made"... but i do get passionate when the topic of 'sites' come up, particularly nowadays. Ive been burnt a few times (with fly by night sports betting sites) and im really upset with ftp/stars/UB..

it dont matter to me where u play Trigs, just giving you my 2 cents.
    Good Luck!

hey, nothing personal. i just don't know you on this forum, that's all. and it wouldn't be the first time someone affiliated with a site made a similar comment as yours.
  • trigs wrote: »
    hey, nothing personal. i just don't know you on this forum, that's all. and it wouldn't be the first time someone affiliated with a site made a similar comment as yours.

Yeah, i just joined...been on p5/2+2 for many years but i figured after the US fiasco, why not hang out with fellow Canadians. I think lot's of people take 'ownership' of their site, claiming it to be better than others...and I probably come off that way, don't mean to... I don't have any affiliation with anyone. Since I do play mostly on Ongame now, i would like people to join the network so it continues to grow and improve... that's about it.

In the end, I just want people to be careful about where they play, and not be so quick to 'forgive and forget' what these freaking sites have done... case in point, there's a poll on 2+2 amongst the players right now about what sites you trust the most - and Stars is #1... I mean, it's crazy...they were charged with bank fraud, money laundering and illegal gambling offenses, less than a month ago!!

anyway Trigs, enough venting from me, good luck and stay safe!