Poker/Walk for Breast Cancer

2»

Comments

• Confirmed. You can remove the (T) from my name.
    gottaseedablingbaby
  • Sadly the boss has given me other duties that must be done this day. I must withdraw.
  • Greg...,

Mah first time at ur crib so when u have a moment, pls pm me the addy. Thx.

MC
  • Sorry all i have kind of lost track of this list. I increased the number of players to 35 and are sold out. However there is a waiting list if you sign up on the OPT website. To see the accurate list of who is coming go to this website. http://www.orangevillepokertour.com/events/20346551/

If you are on the list please do not pull a no-show. Anita (my wife) is working hard to make sure that she puts together a nice dinner for all those planning to attend. If you can't make it please let me know ASAP so that those on the waiting list can get in.
  • i think it's only fair that you limit Pudge to only 4 rebuys - anyone else think they can compete with his bankroll??
  • asxn557 wrote: »
    i think it's only fair that you limit Pudge to only 4 rebuys - anyone else think they can compete with his bankroll??

As an added bonus, i was talking with Pudge yesterday, he plans to bring the bracelet for anyone who wants to see it.
  • back to 34 players. 1 spot open
  • I've decided to increase this to 40 players. I'm now sitting at 36, 4 spots open
  • 37 players, 3 spots left
  • Up 37 players. 3 spots left.

I'm going to sweeten the pot just a little bit more.

3rd place finisher will win a all-expense paid package for 4 players to Sgt. Splatters Paintball. This package includes.

-Up to four (4) hours of field time
    -Upgraded paintball gun
    -Face Mask, goggles
    -Coveralls
    -100 paintballs
    -Unlimited CO2
    -Use of the partyroom for an hour after your game

Just to recap the prizes that have already been added.

1st. place wins cash + Blue Jay tickets
    2nd. place wins cash + Hockley Golf
    3rd. place wins cash + Paintball
    4th. place wins cash + Still to be announced
    1st out of the tournament wins - Round of Golf at Streetsville Glen Golf Course
    High Hand of Tournament wins - Team Canada Hockey Jersey
    1st Player to bust out of the final table wins - Pro Plus Putter and 2 dozen brand new CB1 Callaway Golf Balls
  • I have even more prizes rolling in. I'm going to have to go over all the prizes again to make sure the proper prize value is going to the spot in the tournament, however that being said all prizes are up for the players to trade/deal anyway they see fit.

New Prizes

- Orangeville Golf Course Round of golf for 4 players 9 holes.
    - Klipsch Headphones
    - Caledon Golf Club
  • So here is the final list of prizes that will be given out.

- Blue Jay tickets
    - Round of golf at Hockley Valley Golf Club
    - Paintball Package at Sgt. Splatters
    - Round of Golf at Streetsville Glen Golf Course
    - Team Canada Hockey Jersey
    - Round of Golf at Orangeville Golf Course
    - Round of Golf at Caledon Golf Club
    - Klipsch Headphones
    - Pro Plus Putter and 2 dozen brand new CB1 Callaway Golf Balls

AND OF COURSE CASH PRIZES FOR THE TOP 4 PLAYERS!!

I'm going to have to sit down tonight and think about the proper distribution of these prizes so that there value is properly distributed. I will post what prizes are going where tonight.
  • OK, i did this up quickly but this is how the prizes will be distributed. Nothing is written in stone, players are free to make any deals they want regarding the prizes. I've simply applied the value of the prize to the place in the tournament more or less.

1st place - Cash + Sgt. Splatters Paintball Package ($250)
    2nd place - Cash + Round of golf at Hockley Golf Club ($200)
    3rd place - Cash + Blue Jay Tickets ($150)
    4th place - Cash + Round of golf at Caledon Golf Club ($200)
    5th place - Klipsch Headphones ($200)
    6th place - Round of golf at Orangeville Golf Course ($80)

1st player to bust on final table - Pro Plus Putter and 2 dozen brand new CB1 Callaway golf balls ($80)

High Hand of Tournament - Team Canada Hockey Jersey ($100)

1st out of tourney - Round golf at Streetsville Glen Golf ($80)

Only 3 spots left, so hurry up and sign up. Should be a great Deepstack tournament
  • Hold on...you're missing something. I understand there will be a certain bracelet at this game. What spot is that one handed out for??
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Hold on...you're missing something. I understand there will be a certain bracelet at this game. What spot is that one handed out for??

Question well noted, i'll have to find that one out. Once he hands me over the bracelet to try on, odds are he won't be getting it back anyways.
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Question well noted, i'll have to find that one out. Once he hands me over the bracelet to try on, odds are he won't be getting it back anyways.

yes, now you're talking.

pssst, don't tell pudge but I will also need it for a "few hours" so that I can create a rubber mould out of it..., if anybody wants a replica, come speak to me..., I'll only be charging mat and labour..., no tax.

If not, a few seconds alone with it will do I guess.

See y'all tomrw. Can't wait to see one of those.

MC
  • MCflip73 wrote: »

If not, a few seconds alone with it will do I guess.

Just be sure to clean it off when your done. ;)
  • 36 players, 4 seats open. I would love to get 40 players out to this. If you can make and and are interested please sign up ASAP
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Saturday June 25, 2011 at 1:00pm

Good thing I logged in to see this!

Who in their right F*&K'N MIND sets a 1pm game on a Saturday??

Ooops...yea...I've done that :-X See you there! Ted, I will bring my BAP donation for you too.
  • not a single report from this event?
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    not a single report from this event?

Wetts played...you can guess the rest
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Wetts played...you can guess the rest

And I believe he did it with no re-buys if I may add..., shocking considering it is a "re-buy" tournament.

Regards,

Casualty of Wetts at final table